How to induce mandible growth?

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
Can you naturally induce some mandible growth specifically in over all size of the mandible at 18? (Mind you i am talking about overall size of the mandible and your lower third not forward growth)

Does going on HGH help and so does bonesmashing and chewing. I mean on itself chewing and bonesmashing is cope but On HGH i seek some hope because of this thread.

Bump. How the hell is there no high iq guy here

very interesting studies. injecting it locally does seem to work so theoretically it should be possible

bone smash

Any high iq opinions?

very interesting studies. injecting it locally does seem to work so theoretically it should be possible

No it doesn't really seem to work before puberty it's a different story but after it's over

No it doesn't really seem to work before puberty it's a different story but after it's over
Well actually the people who tried it out were over there puberty stage and they saw changes in there lower thirds but the course was stretched over 2 years for them so that's extensive and they didn't mention the side effects which ofcourse could be alot especially like permenant swelling of the masseters. Plus the your facial growth plates do close late at 20 sometimes but that's kind off rare and your facial growth takes alot of hormones to change which occurs at puberty. Your facial bones have a sprout just like your height and it has a term which I can't remember rn. For example we see gymcels at 18 or 19 having facial development sometimes but it's either when they blast it and there puberty is delayed or they are in there puberty stage eating well and boosting there test. I wouldn't say that salludon didn't had surgeries but to some extent I'd say he did softmax and when you see his mod journey pics they are a few mm of growth. I am not saying that this could save down grown people but a few mm's seems possible like 1-5 mm of growth & that of of overall jaw size not forward growth. Forward growth to me seems ridiculous if your blasting it for but just for some more size and volume I'd say it might work.Lemme know your thoughts on it.

bone smash
Yeah.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
Well actually the people who tried it out were over there puberty stage and they saw changes in there lower thirds but the course was stretched over 2 years for them so that's extensive and they didn't mention the side effects which ofcourse could be alot especially like permenant swelling of the masseters. Plus the your facial growth plates do close late at 20 sometimes but that's kind off rare and your facial growth takes alot of hormones to change which occurs at puberty. Your facial bones have a sprout just like your height and it has a term which I can't remember rn. For example we see gymcels at 18 or 19 having facial development sometimes but it's either when they blast it and there puberty is delayed or they are in there puberty stage eating well and boosting there test. I wouldn't say that salludon didn't had surgeries but to some extent I'd say he did softmax and when you see his mod journey pics they are a few mm of growth. I am not saying that this could save down grown people but a few mm's seems possible like 1-5 mm of growth & that of of overall jaw size not forward growth. Forward growth to me seems ridiculous if your blasting it for but just for some more size and volume I'd say it might work.Lemme know your thoughts on it.

Yeah.
conor mcgregor grew a new jaw by blasting roids and other drugs and he is in his thirties

as for me, i had a triangle face until age 16 then my mandible trebled in width. (and my hairline was simultaneously getting nuked)

I believe it is more to do with Androgens than HGH. If it was HGH, then every tallfag would have a wide mandible right?

No doubt IGF-1 plays some role, but i think it is androgenic hormonal activity in the mandibular androgen receptors which plays the biggest role. We as looksmaxxers need to research how to specifically increase the activity of our mandible's androgen receptors.

As for bonesmashing, it always looks asymmetrical. I did it on my nose for a year (dont ask why) and one side is more calcified and protruding than the other.

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan