How to juggle matches in dating apps?

HellenicChad

HellenicChad

Silver
Recently made an OLD account after an extended detox period and the algo seemed to like me and I got 200+ likes in the first 24h. Got excited and decided to pay the kike tax to see my likes, and even worse than my worst expectations the vast majority were horrifyingly ugly/fat, to the point where I started questioning my sanity and looks level.

Anyways, I ended up getting another 150+ matches the next couple of days and now I have about 40 decent potentials (MTB-HTB). My question is how the hell do I even juggle those? Even having one convo is exhausting for my autistic and busy ass. How many should I match with at the same time? How long should I wait until matching with the rest? And also how many dates could I go in a week without burning out and suffering from low energy and selective mute-ness (I'm an introvert with bad social skills)?

Imagine using dating apps in 2024

• +1
Reactions: med and PseudoMaxxer
you dont really talk to them you just say hi and then say "lets meet"

thats what i do atleast

you dont really talk to them you just say hi and then say "lets meet"

thats what i do atleast
Does that even work? To be fair I've noticed even "good" girls are far more responsive to fast asking out than taking your time and setting chemistry up. Getting women is literally striking when the iron is hot but it's all useless for my nonNT ass who can't even escalate, even when he girl is giving a shitload of signs