[Serious] How to know how attractive you are aside from having people rate you online

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

Dispenser of black pills
How do you know how attractive you are? Is the number of approaches from girls a good indicator?

rockndogs

rockndogs

yes bro
If you got bullied a lot in HS - Ugly
If you still gets bullied a lot after HS - KYS or go ER
If nobody gave or gives a shit about you in HS, university or parties - Average, a.k.a. invisible to women
If you get attention from foids in parties - above average
If you get approached in parties - Good Looking - Chadlite level
If you get approached anywhere - Very good looking - Chad level

W

Wannabe6ft2

Instructor
Validation. I've been both ugly and good looking in my life so I know the difference.

People tell you. Stares from (gay) men/women. Being told you look like a model/good looking celebrity. The occasional approach. Ass gets grabbed multiple times when clubbing.

Thats all i can think of atm. One thing is I don't think men treat you any better/worse but women are more flirtatious and receptive.

B

bratan005

Banned
JFL if you have to even ask this

Lumbersexual

Lumbersexual

Grand Master of Flannel Shirts
If girls ask you out, it's a good indicator. The better looking the girls, the better looking you are. If you're asking though, it's likely you aren't attractive. Attractive people get approached so often, they know they're attractive.

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir
If girls ask you out, it's a good indicator. The better looking the girls, the better looking you are. If you're asking though, it's likely you aren't attractive. Attractive people get approached so often, they know they're attractive.
/thread

If you have to approach it's over

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
until women clearly want your dick 50% of the time when you go outside you NEED to try harder.
so then

Lorsss

Lorsss

BDD-diagnosed mod
How do you know how attractive you are? Is the number of approaches from girls a good indicator?
top 0-20% women directly ask you to have sex with them
top 20-30% when you ask a girl out, you are very lilely to be successful
top 30-40% when you ask a girl out, you are likely to be successful
top 40-50% you are likely to be successful with below average girls
bottom 50-30% you have to struggle to get a girlfriend
bottom 30-10% you have to struggle a lot to get an ugly girl
bottom 10-0% it's over

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

Dispenser of black pills
This might be cope but imo this isn’t realistic. From what I’ve heard (in real life) girls generally prefer for guys to ask them out, not the other way around (unless the guy is extremely good looking, which is only like top 1%). Also, my dad is pretty good looking as an example but he told me that he asked girls out when he was in college.

Madness

Madness

Aspie scientist
If nobody gave or gives a shit about you in HS, university or parties - Average, a.k.a. invisible to women
Lets go baby im chad. Does being known in other schools as my areas hot guy make you giga chad?

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

comfy for the winter
I'm sorry but women do not approach or ask guys out on dates.. even chad..
Generally speaking of course.. there's bound to be the odd outlying case..

Not even Chico would get asked out or approached.. Women would giggle around him and give away signs of attraction while talking

samm735

samm735

Anglo Retard
This might be cope but imo this isn’t realistic. From what I’ve heard (in real life) girls generally prefer for guys to ask them out, not the other way around (unless the guy is extremely good looking, which is only like top 1%). Also, my dad is pretty good looking as an example but he told me that he asked girls out when he was in college.
nah they ask guys out, if theyre interested enough

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

MEAT ON THE TABLE
Okay so I upgraded from being bullied in school to being some invisible average stain:feelspanties:

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Ego is an illusion
Why have I never seen any foid approach chads or chadlites in public, and yes I go out a lot and see lots of people.

Mansnob

Mansnob

Wizard
I get tinder matches but not many responses or dates

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
I'm sorry but women do not approach or ask guys out on dates.. even chad..
Generally speaking of course.. there's bound to be the odd outlying case..

Not even Chico would get asked out or approached.. Women would giggle around him and give away signs of attraction while talking
Yeah it's not something that happens regularly. If a girl likes you she'll definitely make it known but generally won't ask you out.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod
Yeah it's quite good. If you have a high t angry looking resting face though, then you may get less approaches even if you were good looking. I think in this situation IOI's are important. But overall you should just know you are good looking by how girls act around you. I've had numerous stacies approach me at school and 2 hottest girls of our school whispered that im so hot when I walked by. Therefore I know I'm good looking. I'm too high inhib to ever to do anything about that tho lmao :D

Scarface

Scarface

Indianapolis: Become Human
Not true at all. In high school I quickly became one with the A-gang of "cool bros", I gained respect thanks to good banter & stories, so people always shut up when I had something to say, or cheered and waved when I arrived at parties. I took a year of LDARing off from school so I was a year older than the other freshmen when I arrived, I guess that haloed me a bit. But I was incel af in appearance (and still am because lacking mms of bone in lower third), my resting face looks like I'm about to pull out a rusty machete on you in broad daylight. Had some success talking to girls because I guess some find my low inhib aspergers entertaining, but never fucked any of them. Still haven't, coping by trying to get with my oneitis.

Germania

Germania

Elementalist
They will not approach you, unless you are a teenager.
You realize it by the starings you get.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Hugo the slayer
You look at yourself and you're happy

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Not really a good indicater unless you are comparing with another person who goes outside to the same sort of places equally as much.

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

When you're far away I'm in love with you
They look at you, both boys and girls.

samm735

samm735

Anglo Retard
If alcohol is involved, otherwise in day to day life it’s pretty rare.
ive been asked out in day to day and ive seen others been aksed out in day to day lol, but yeah most girls are incedibly submissive and will just indirectly hint or sometimes very directly hint that she wants you to ask her out

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)