How to Know if Masseter Botox/Buccal Fat Removal is For You?

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
I’ve seen some impressive before after with masseter reduction with Botox but its always pics of females. My cheeks are huge even at low bf, wondering if it could be solved with masseter Botox injection or if I have to resort to buccal fat pad removal.

If you’re asian since your face is flat, buccal fat pad removal wouldn’t lead to a long term positive result because of lack of cheekbones or is lateral projection enough?

• +1
Reactions: joseph
Jfl i need buccalfat removal but it costs £2.5k

Your asian?
Also do you have a pic of yourself?

I don't think the masseter botox is good for men. My masseters are one of my best features, getting them reduced would make me subhuman. I desperately need buccal fat removal.

Jfl i need buccalfat removal but it costs £2.5k
Jfl mine will cost 400 dollars
Im going there tmr but Im not sure if my orthodontist will do teeth cleansing first

Buccal Fat isn’t a safe option to remove because it is essential fat that you need, what you need to do is have your zygos protrude outwards and have a low bf to get that hollow face look

Buccal Fat isn’t a safe option to remove because it is essential fat that you need, what you need to do is have your zygos protrude outwards and have a low bf to get that hollow face look
How can it be essential if the surgeries are legal in USA?

How can it be essential if the surgeries are legal in USA?
Completely removing your buccal fat will accelerate aging severely. I'm only gonna get a small amount of removal.

Completely removing your buccal fat will accelerate aging severely. I'm only gonna get a small amount of removal.
I think my cheek muscles and masseter are so huge that it wouldn’t affect me much

I’ve seen some impressive before after with masseter reduction with Botox but its always pics of females. My cheeks are huge even at low bf, wondering if it could be solved with masseter Botox injection or if I have to resort to buccal fat pad removal.

If you’re asian since your face is flat, buccal fat pad removal wouldn’t lead to a long term positive result because of lack of cheekbones or is lateral projection enough?
I’ve never seen ascension from the fat pad removal as you should have hollow cheeks at 12% body fat usually and you can even see them at higher body fats in certain angles so idk

I’ve never seen ascension from the fat pad removal as you should have hollow cheeks at 12% body fat usually and you can even see them at higher body fats in certain angles so idk
There’s a thread of a guy here who ascended from it. But he also leaned out. My cheeks are massive at 15% bf

There’s a thread of a guy here who ascended from it. But he also leaned out. My cheeks are massive at 15% bf
How do your cheek bones look? Low and narrow or high and wide? Or like me (in the middle)

How do your cheek bones look? Low and narrow or high and wide? Or like me (in the middle)
I’m asian. They are very wide. Idk what is considered high

He's asian, so they're most likely low set
My face is flat and 20% bf so I can’t see them anyways except from a very specific angle on the side like a 1/8 view or some shit

It ends at the bottom of the nose.
Hmm then it’s low I’m pretty sure. Anyway if you get lean enough the cheek fat has to go i say you lean down to 10% (or 8 depends on you) and if it’s still there go for the surgery
Yeah they were lol

Hmm then it’s low I’m pretty sure. Anyway if you get lean enough the cheek fat has to go i say you lean down to 10% (or 8 depends on you) and if it’s still there go for the surgery

Yeah they were lol
I don’t understand, looking at some European skulls I don’t think anybody has cheekbones that end above the nose... how can this be a proper test?
If you have high cheekbones, the line of your cheekbone will appear right below the eye or at the upper part of your nose. Low cheekbones are located towards the bottom of the nose or, occasionally, below it. Also, you have high cheekbones if the widest part of your face is right below youreyes

according to this my cheekbones are high