How to know if you are making looksmaxxing progess

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

“Do you look better off alone?”
I was talking with my friend who doesn't know about the blackpill (will introduce him when I ascend).As we are heading up to biology class up the stairs he randomly says that my jaw is looking better. I have been mewing and thumbpulling. a few days later I ask a female in my school if my jawline has gotten better and she says yes then ask if I have been mewing and does it work? If normies start noticing small changes looksmaxxig is workng. When normies start seeing stuff and your friends compliment you on progress keep going be careful however not to ask others every single day as it will make you look insecure as well as blackpilled.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, Yerico7, TheRagingBull and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, Allornothing, aleksander and 8 others
if ur getting more iois its working

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, GabachoCopium, Yerico7 and 6 others
Thumb pulling is a massive waste of time don't fall for the meme

if ur getting more iois its working
You’ll notice it instantly when you made progress by getting blatantly obvious stares/double checks and approaches

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
You’ll notice it instantly when you made progress by getting blatantly obvious stares/double checks and approaches
I will ignore all signals in till they start throwing themselves at me and begging for my meatstick.

• JFL
Reactions: kyre and tiredfault
I took a picture every week or maybe more, I can see progress looking at the pics and see what changes

Asking people is cope. They need to ask u, thats how u know u made progress

• +1
Reactions: not_ovER
Asking people is cope. They need to ask u, thats how u know u made progress
I only asked one girl and she also commented on my jawline during a diffrent class without me asking lol.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
  • +1
Reactions: smallman
I remember when girls asked me if I do skincare. Felt good ngl.

im shitting rnnn ohhhhhh

I was talking with my friend who doesn't know about the blackpill (will introduce him when I ascend).As we are heading up to biology class up the stairs he randomly says that my jaw is looking better. I have been mewing and thumbpulling. a few days later I ask a female in my school if my jawline has gotten better and she says yes then ask if I have been mewing and does it work? If normies start noticing small changes looksmaxxig is workng. When normies start seeing stuff and your friends compliment you on progress keep going be careful however not to ask others every single day as it will make you look insecure as well as blackpilled.
IOIs matter, not compliments from your buddies

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Tales from the delhi train station

Ppl start commenting on the change. To me:

Leanmaxxing: I lost 13-16 kg. I get comments about it. My face got leaner and more handsome. (I have good bones.)

Carotenoid tanning: I take astaxanthin, beta carotene, lycopene, to get a tan without damaging my skin with the sun. I get comments over how my skin is not pale but has a nice lively coloring.

Skincare: I get comments over how young looking and smooth, beautiful my skin is. Cleanser + serums + moisturizer + tret + sunscreen

These were just examples.

whats your thumbpulling routine?

what do you look like?

If you're juggling different girls around who like you then you've made progress, if not you still need to improve.

Bro thinks mewing and thumbpulling will ascend him :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Bro, the only difference it’s going to make is lowering your IQ if you think that works, JFL. It’s probably you jutting 24/7 that they notice, and the girl is straight up lying to make you subhuman ass go away the moment a htb+ sucks your BBC. You have made amazing progress. This has to be one of the worst threads I've seen all day