How to know if you are receding at a very young age

14yearoldpslmogger

Iron
For context im 14 and my family has no men that are bald or had any problems with major recesion my dad is 50 and has a straight hairline and overall good hair texture and all that my grandpa at 60 and still grows some hair my unlce has hair my other grandpa (from moms side) has hair and all taht but im wondering if i can still go bald and if i can to try and prevent it, what are the sighs of balding

Nigger

• +1
Reactions: Acridax, mogstars, LooksThinker and 2 others
For context im 14 and my family has no men that are bald or had any problems with major recesion my dad is 50 and has a straight hairline and overall good hair texture and all that my grandpa at 60 and still grows some hair my unlce has hair my other grandpa (from moms side) has hair and all taht but im wondering if i can still go bald and if i can to try and prevent it, what are the sighs of balding
got the same thread i posted lol

Some people just have bad hairlines btw, that doesn’t = balding

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Then you're good, you ain't gonna receede unless you get get stressed and bad sleep, although that can be fixed, to avoid that just leave this forum and enjoy your life tbh

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Then you're good, you ain't gonna receede unless you get get stressed and bad sleep, although that can be fixed, to avoid that just leave this forum and enjoy your life tbh
ay i got the same problem as the guy that posted this thread {i posted same thread}

ye i got all the advice i need and shit so im trying to see how i could delte my account, the only thing i will be doing from now on is watch some bp videos while im ascending after that im just going to call it quits for black pill forums and what ever, best advice on this site is just get some advice about what you want to fix and dip lol