How to know if your girl is lying about being a virgin v

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Zephir
One of my worst fears is having a “virgin” girl and it turning out as a lie, how do i know 100% that shes actually a virgin?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
If she's over 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Klasik01, aestheticsrespecter and 1 other person
When u fucking she gonna close her eyes and think of her last man then you slap the shit outta her and dip

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
uh, not sure how its called in english or how to phrase it in english but girls have some thing in their pussy which needs to break in with dick, so if that thing is broken she is not virgin

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
uh, not sure how its called in english or how to phrase it in english but girls have some thing in their pussy which needs to break in with dick, so if that thing is broken she is not virgin
They can break while riding a bike and roller costers and shit tho? Plus u cant really see it i thought

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and Allornothing
They can break while riding a bike and roller costers and shit tho? Plus u cant really see it i thought
no nigga they cant break it with bike wtf r u talking about, and u will see if its broken or no once u stick it in

i think it can be broken doing random shit but I guess you can fuck her for the first time and see if there is blood on the sheets as when it breaks for the first time there is blood

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
no nigga they cant break it with bike wtf r u talking about, and u will see if its broken or no once u stick it in

What activities can cause the hymen to tear?​

Everyday activities can wear the hymen down or cause it to break. It's important to know that the hymen is a flexible piece of tissue that gradually wears to the point of tearing. Once it does tear, you may feel discomfort or notice blood. Some common activities that can tear your hymen are:

• Riding a bike.
  • Gymnastics.
  • Riding a horse.
  • Climbing on a jungle gym.
  • Vigorous exercise.
  • Masturbation.
  • Inserting a tampon.
  • Getting a pelvic or Pap test.”

No, as a man, you don't feel anything breaking the hymen, presuming she has one at all. Not all virgins have a hymen you can break. If you must, go do more research but otherwise you are setting yourself up for disappointment.”

Plus if she ever fingered herself it would’ve broken bro

i think it can be broken doing random shit but I guess you can fuck her for the first time and see if there is blood on the sheets as when it breaks for the first time there is blood
Im positive most girls alr have it broken if she ever fingered herself its most likely broken

Im assuming you want a virgin for her to be less likely to cheat and not some incel shit like the pussy being tighter. Do your best to find a girl that doesnt do hookups and make sure you have LMS over all her ex's.

Being a virgin doesnt change how the pussy feels on your dick, i've taken 2 girls virginity's when I was younger and they honestly have 0 difference. Not sure about whores tho.

You gotta check for yourself bro

Im assuming you want a virgin for her to be less likely to cheat and not some incel shit like the pussy being tighter. Do your best to find a girl that doesnt do hookups and make sure you have LMS over all her ex's.

Being a virgin doesnt change how the pussy feels on your dick, i've taken 2 girls virginity's when I was younger and they honestly have 0 difference. Not sure about whores tho.
Yeah i wanna lose it virgin to virgin and less likely to cheat, what does lms mean?

You go to the Caucasus mountains and find a Muslim women, west looks down on having low sexual activity and women will 999% lie, if you do find one in the west she’s either mentally ill or Muslim to the point she can’t take the hijab off even then theres a 60% chance she’s not virgin

What activities can cause the hymen to tear?​

Everyday activities can wear the hymen down or cause it to break. It's important to know that the hymen is a flexible piece of tissue that gradually wears to the point of tearing. Once it does tear, you may feel discomfort or notice blood. Some common activities that can tear your hymen are:

• Riding a bike.
  • Gymnastics.
  • Riding a horse.
  • Climbing on a jungle gym.
  • Vigorous exercise.
  • Masturbation.
  • Inserting a tampon.
  • Getting a pelvic or Pap test.”

No, as a man, you don't feel anything breaking the hymen, presuming she has one at all. Not all virgins have a hymen you can break. If you must, go do more research but otherwise you are setting yourself up for disappointment.”

Plus if she ever fingered herself it would’ve broken bro
modern bluepills

Hymen test was used by the wiser ancients