How to become nt??

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Master
It’s been 5 years since I had a conversation with a girl of my age.

4 years since I made a new friend in school. (lost the one i made cause he moved out of state jfl)

I know I’m no Alain Delon but I’ve seen dudes uglier than me with friends and a girlfriend.

How the fuck do I become NT??

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and klimo
I went to therapy, got referred to someone, and was diagnosed with aspergers. There's a lot of people who can help you after that if you have enough money. There's a million therapist experts who can make you pretty damn close to neurotypical, you just have to pay for it. If you don't have money, you'll still learn from social interactions, it'll just be way slower. Before I saw therapists, getting a serving job helped tremendously. You have to be able to read subtle social queues to know what customers want and when. I used it as practice to read body language, and would strike up conversations with customers (if it went well they would tip me more so it was also a positive feedback loop).

• +1
Reactions: klimo
I went to therapy, got referred to someone, and was diagnosed with aspergers. There's a lot of people who can help you after that if you have enough money. There's a million therapist experts who can make you pretty damn close to neurotypical, you just have to pay for it. If you don't have money, you'll still learn from social interactions, it'll just be way slower. Before I saw therapists, getting a serving job helped tremendously. You have to be able to read subtle social queues to know what customers want and when. I used it as practice to read body language, and would strike up conversations with customers (if it went well they would tip me more so it was also a positive feedback loop).
could using omegle hlep?

you just have to act fake and it's tiring thats the tl:dr

could using omegle hlep?
No, social interactions in person are incredibly complex and provide way more experience. Omegle might cause you to not have good body language or eye contact. Acting neurotypical is an incredibly subtle art that requires a million little factors. You can't learn it through online talking. If you're too scared to do in person though you can try omegle for a bit, it just probably won't help.

• +1
Reactions: klimo
t
No, social interactions in person are incredibly complex and provide way more experience. Omegle might cause you to not have good body language or eye contact. Acting neurotypical is an incredibly subtle art that requires a million little factors. You can't learn it through online talking. If you're too scared to do in person though you can try omegle for a bit, it just probably won't help.
hank you for the tips bro

There’s something I’m confused about

When I talk to adults and or people much older than me, I find it a lot more natural.

It’s just when it’s people my age, I become way more quiet and introverted. And if a conversation is somehow started, my social skills are completely gone.

Fyi even when i talk to adults i’m rarely the one who starts conversations.

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72
There’s something I’m confused about

When I talk to adults and or people much older than me, I find it a lot more natural.

It’s just when it’s people my age, I become way more quiet and introverted. And if a conversation is somehow started, my social skills are completely gone.

Fyi even when i talk to adults i’m rarely the one who starts conversations.
Deep breath and think that you will he an antisocial fuck with no kids, no firends and wife when you are 40 if you dont start to improve now

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72