How to know if you’re super high t (weed increases test)

NigerianChico

NigerianChico

Banned
I’ve been smoking weeed daily and even if im not high my inhib has drastically decreased. Even when I see a super unattractive and fat girl if she has a huge ass with good shape I instinctively start a conversation.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
i am higher t than you yet i dont do that

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing
I’ve been smoking weeed daily and even if im not high my inhib has drastically decreased. Even when I see a super unattractive and fat girl if she has a huge ass with good shape I instinctively start a conversation.
same
but i just stare at them with my bug eyes
and then go home and jerk off to their thought

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush, Gerardwayfan and NigerianChico
1) You're a nigger Jamaican so this won't make everyone else high T you stupid fuck. With good sleep you'll increase your T levels substantially more than most others with good sleep.

2) You got the idea for this thread from me you mediocre crook. Do better.

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
1) You're a nigger Jamaican so this won't make everyone else high T you stupid fuck. With good sleep you'll increase your T levels substantially more than most others with good sleep.

2) You got the idea for this thread from me you mediocre crook. Do better.

Nigga who tf is u ain’t nobody reading that shit 😂

Looks like that's something you're contemplating:

Don't project man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing and Gerardwayfan
when im out in public i want to fuck every foid thats not super bad looking i dont know im not high t at all

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing
weed does not increase ur test bruh ur jst high test weed is awful for ur hormones when ur not high u cant get ur dick up

I dont do that yet have 10x your T with steroids

Wish I could start convo out of the blue with random people