Roidmaxxing without roids. (T-MAXXING) MUST READ NOW

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
This is more of a guide on how to use placebo effect and mindset changes to get bigger and get more test in 5 months. This is my first long post and guide so I hope you guys can enjoy this one and can learn from it.

From january - may I gained 8 kg of lean muscle mass just by using the placebo effect. My test levels also went from 354 ng/dL to 812 ng/dL while my diet was pure shit.

What you have to do is pretty simple actually, it all starts with your mindset.

Mindset changes
You have to convince your body that you're actually on tren or any other steroid. You must wake up and constantly think to yourself, I'm getting bigger, my test is increasing within seconds and I'm a fucking roidhead. You'd be surprised how much changes you can make in your body just by convincing yourself this.
Supplements I also recommend are fenugreek seeds and tribulus terrestris. When I took these supplements I actually believed that my test levels were increasing rapidly and this is also what happened. The supplements in itself probably did not make that much changes but because I actually believed my body was changing, they did.

In 5 months, my dick worked better than ever, I started getting annoying ass acne and my body was changing drastically, I'm talking bone changes, more muscles, better cardio, more body hair, more agressive, ... These are all signs of steroid use.

Testosterone can be increased by eating healthy, good sleeping pattern but imo the no1 thing that increases test the most is actually believing that you have high test and that you're the king of te world. If you have a shit mindset with lots of depression, your test will automatically drop as it is not needed in our body at that time.
So my advice is stop being a fucking cuck and do something with your life, develop confidence and start believing you are the shit.

Violence and agression
What also worked for me and has been proven in studies is that in environments with violence and agression, testosterone increases rapidly. In those 5 months I started sparring with random ppl in my gym twice a week, I believe 100% this also gave a spike in my confidence and test levels.

What also seemed to work is just thinking ab fighting. When you're sitting in class, just think ab beating someone or imagine yourself in violent situations. This is also proven to increase test. Just do it now, think ab fighting someone and think ab losing, your adrenaline will start to act up and your body will actually sort of believe it is in a fight, which is what you want.

Competition
Competition can also increase test rapidly. Just make sure you are always setting goals to yourself and trying to be better than others. No matter what you do, is it writing, lifting, whatever just make sure you want to become better than other ppl doing this. Basically you need to fake that drive to be better than others and then the actual real drive will follow automatically. This drive will increase test.

TLDR
Testosterone is not only a hormone, it's also a feeling. If you have high test, you feel invincible, strong, lean, high NT, agressive, ...
So naturally if you do not feel these things, it's probably because you have low test. but you can fix this.
TLDR: Believe you're actually the shit, convince your body you're on steroids. Think ab being an invincible mf who can beat up anyone and always try to be better than everyone around you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ASM5, N1666, drimprovement and 7 others
A0461762358 65

• +1
Reactions: ASM5, Hernan and Rimaxtis
Lost brain cells. No amount of subliminals or shifts in self identity will get you anything physical the placebo affect only 'works' (works very slightly) if you are unaware of it being false. Affirmations subliminals have been disproven years ago. Hamza level dogshit advice 👍

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis, ASM5, goat123 and 6 others
good shit OP
bookmarked

Lost brain cells. No amount of subliminals or shifts in self identity will get you anything physical the placebo affect only 'works' (works very slightly) if you are unaware of it being false. Affirmations subliminals have been disproven years ago. Hamza level dogshit advice 👍
not true bro, your body will believe whatever you want it to. I gave an example. Think about being in a fight, automatically adrenaline and cortisol levels will rise while it is not even real. The same applies to testosterone and other hormones.

I can give you pics which 100% prove my theory or should I say method.

Holy FUCK, get this grayGOD on BOTB asap
All it takes is mindset brah. Just BELIEVE

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, kanyewestglazer and Deleted member 27066
You have to convince your body that you're actually on tren or any other steroid. You must wake up and constantly think to yourself, I'm getting bigger, my test is increasing within seconds and I'm a fucking roidhead. You'd be surprised how much changes you can make in your body just by convincing yourself this.
wtf did I just read
Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

• +1
Reactions: moggr2009
Holy FUCK, get this grayGOD on BOTB asap
All it takes is mindset brah. Just BELIEVE
RIGHT , if you believe you're a depressed cuck, you will be one. Couldn't be us :lul:

I can give you pics which 100% prove my theory or should I say method.
if you aren't trolling and you genuinely belive you raised your test 500mg/dl, put on muscle mass because you told yourself you would, you are an IQcel and I would guess that you have some form of aspergers, autism, or down syndrome 🤣. The only slightly reasonable thing you said was deluding yourself to be more socially confident/aggressive which I'm sure is possible but will backfire harshly if you aren't already attractive and/or masculine looking (probably need both to get away with such a personality change and not immediately become an autistic social outcast.)

if you aren't trolling and you genuinely belive you raised your test 500mg/dl, put on muscle mass because you told yourself you would, you are an IQcel and I would guess that you have some form of aspergers, autism, or down syndrome 🤣. The only slightly reasonable thing you said was deluding yourself to be more socially confident/aggressive which I'm sure is possible but will backfire harshly if you aren't already attractive and/or masculine looking (probably need both to get away with such a personality change and not immediately become an autistic social outcast.)
I slept 6hr max every night, my diet consisted of pizza's and protein shakes. explain me why my test levels increased 500 points and why I build more lean muscle mass in 5 months than 2 yrs before. incels like you will sit behind their computer commenting 'mweh mweh this is not possible' rather than actually trying something to better themselves.

I slept 6hr max every night, my diet consisted of pizza's and protein shakes. explain me why my test levels increased 500 points and why I build more lean muscle mass in 5 months than 2 yrs before. incels like you will sit behind their computer commenting 'mweh mweh this is not possible' rather than actually trying something to better themselves.
theres literally 100 different reasons for why your test could have been better during the second test
- better sleep the particular night before the test
- the time of day the test was taken
- hydration in days leading up
- nutrition days leading up
- physical fitness levels in days/weeks leading up
- your mental/emotional healht in the days leading up
- masturbation/orgasm in the days leading up
- and 100 other motherfucking things you tard

More muscle
- better training
- getting fatter from more food
- getting out of the hormonal shitstorm of puberty depending on your age
- just simply deluding yourself that you look extremely better when you probably don't
- getting tan
- 100 or things I don't feel like listing

Im not flaming you because I haven't tried it I was a meditation, affirmation, and cold shower redpilled coper for 2 years watching Hamza, 1stman, AT, etc. and from personal experince and scientific reasoning IT SIMPLY MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE. I have the same likelihood of growing a second penis by telling myself I will as you do from trying to raise you test through telling yourself.

This is more of a guide on how to use placebo effect and mindset changes to get bigger and get more test in 5 months. This is my first long post and guide so I hope you guys can enjoy this one and can learn from it.

From january - may I gained 8 kg of lean muscle mass just by using the placebo effect. My test levels also went from 354 ng/dL to 812 ng/dL while my diet was pure shit.

Mindset changes
Supplements I also recommend are fenugreek seeds and tribulus terrestris. When I took these supplements I actually believed that my test levels were increasing rapidly and this is also what happened. The supplements in itself probably did not make that much changes but because I actually believed my body was changing, they did.

In 5 months, my dick worked better than ever, I started getting annoying ass acne and my body was changing drastically, I'm talking bone changes, more muscles, better cardio, more body hair, more agressive, ... These are all signs of steroid use.

Testosterone can be increased by eating healthy, good sleeping pattern but imo the no1 thing that increases test the most is actually believing that you have high test and that you're the king of te world. If you have a shit mindset with lots of depression, your test will automatically drop as it is not needed in our body at that time.
So my advice is stop being a fucking cuck and do something with your life, develop confidence and start believing you are the shit.

Violence and agression
What also worked for me and has been proven in studies is that in environments with violence and agression, testosterone increases rapidly. In those 5 months I started sparring with random ppl in my gym twice a week, I believe 100% this also gave a spike in my confidence and test levels.

What also seemed to work is just thinking ab fighting. When you're sitting in class, just think ab beating someone or imagine yourself in violent situations. This is also proven to increase test. Just do it now, think ab fighting someone and think ab losing, your adrenaline will start to act up and your body will actually sort of believe it is in a fight, which is what you want.

Competition
Competition can also increase test rapidly. Just make sure you are always setting goals to yourself and trying to be better than others. No matter what you do, is it writing, lifting, whatever just make sure you want to become better than other ppl doing this. Basically you need to fake that drive to be better than others and then the actual real drive will follow automatically. This drive will increase test.

TLDR
Testosterone is not only a hormone, it's also a feeling. If you have high test, you feel invincible, strong, lean, high NT, agressive, ...
So naturally if you do not feel these things, it's probably because you have low test. but you can fix this.
TLDR: Believe you're actually the shit, convince your body you're on steroids. Think ab being an invincible mf who can beat up anyone and always try to be better than everyone around you.
will listening to angry violent songs help increase T? also watching violent action movies

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger

Mindset changes

Violence and agression

Competition

TLDR
Palatable post but lolling at your description. Sounds like you're selling shonen power fantasy.

• JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer
not surprised. i always do it and people say im HIGH T. also boyo can you answer my doubt
@PsychoDsk im gonna be 19 in april. should i use 62.5 mcg thyroxine everyday? i might be slightly hypothyroid . ive grown 2 inches since 17 and an inch since 18. maybe itll speed up height growth? 5"9' rn jfl

theres literally 100 different reasons for why your test could have been better during the second test

More muscle
- better training
- just simply deluding yourself that you look extremely better when you probably don't
- getting tan

Im not flaming you because I haven't tried it I was a meditation, affirmation, and cold shower redpilled coper for 2 years watching Hamza, 1stman, AT, etc. and from personal experince and scientific reasoning IT SIMPLY MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE. I have the same likelihood of growing a second penis by telling myself I will as you do from trying to raise you test through telling yourself.
I agree with you in the way that a lot of things could've influenced my test levels. Affirmation, meditation all that stuff is mostly cope but if you actually look at the scientific way our brain reacts with our body, it is 100% possible to make your body produce something that is needed when it is nearly not there. There are a million cases where patients with different diseases healed themselves just by convincing their body that they will heal or that their body's are capable of healing. Scientific studies have also shown that when you break a bone, you can influence your body to repair it faster just by believing. When you can influence your body to produce certain hormones and enzymes to repair something faster it should be theoretically possible to increase other hormones.

After digging deeper in that scientific shithole and finding out more about how testosterone works and how it is used in our body's, I decided to just try it and my personal results were rather positive. Everything I was believing started to happen and my body started changing in ways it never had before. As I said before, my sleeping schedule and my eating patterns stayed the same. I drank mostly coke zero, maybe 1l water a day. The only thing that I changed drastically was my mindset. And that was apparently enough to make me feel way better, look better, act better, ... I can send you pics in PM of the changes if you want.

@PsychoDsk im gonna be 19 in april. should i use 62.5 mcg thyroxine everyday? i might be slightly hypothyroid . ive grown 2 inches since 17 and an inch since 18. maybe itll speed up height growth? 5"9' rn jfl
I'm sorry I don't know a lot about that stuff. Just make a thread with your height-maxxing stack and ppl will tell you what is good or what to change.

• +1
I'm sorry I don't know a lot about that stuff. Just make a thread with your height-maxxing stack and ppl will tell you what is good or what to change.
will i grow taller bro? i really hope to. dad is 5"11' mom 5"2'.

Mindset changes

Violence and agression

Competition

TLDR
Stupid post didn’t read just take roids

• Love it

More muscle
- better training
- getting tan

also Hamza is a cuck

> Mindset
> didn't read a single

its in between what you said and what @longmidfaceCEO said, ur mindset is not gonna increase your testosterone, but ur mindset changing WILL change your other habits into those that would lead to an increase in testosterone. i agree though mindset is key, the redpill cope longmidfaceCEO is talking about isnt the way that ur implying it.

placebo is definitely strong af simply being a certain state of mind or believing a certain alcohol will affect you a certain way WILL change the way you act later in the night. some people believe certain types of liqors make them horny vs aggresive or some more talktative than the other. I've tested this myself, i can drink the same amount on the same meals and same liquor but if im telling myself that when im drinking the vodka im gonna start acting stupid and drunk vs that the more i drink I will lower my inhibition and get more outgoing the effects are completely different.

ive never thought about the thinking about fighting thing though, thats actually a super good point, anytime that i've gotten into an actual fight outside it has been during times in my life where i was thinking about fighting sports or just fighting in general. obviously you can't just imagine yourself becoming a millionaire and have that placebo actually work, it has to be within the realm of possibilities of what ur mind is handicapping you from at that very moment.

tldr: your test didnt increase because of your mindset, but it does make you act higher t and lower inhib as well as influencing your daily activities which do then indirectly increase your testosterone

underrated thread (y)

> Mindset
> didn't read a single
cope, genetics and mindset are the most important things in life. JFL in not believing in mindset when your brain is literally one of the biggest limiting factors in anything you can do in todays society, all inhibitions your brain, worse performance due to anxiety your brain, worse workouts and therefore less gains genetics and still also your brain.

your brain is the key to unlocking your true potential, but you can only do that by changing your mindset. or not you can just keep saying dnrd and rot here, thats the difference between ur mindset and the one of someone that actually ascends wether it be in looks, career or anything in life.

good genetics bad mindset > bad genetics good mindset (hamza coping subhuman)

but

good genetics good mindset > all

your mindset can even be the difference between you actually hardmaxxing or not lmfao

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Take roids pussy

Mindset changes

Violence and agression

Competition

TLDR

Mindset changes

Violence and agression

Competition

TLDR
You have a point dude I have been thinking that someone sneaks test on my food and I become stronger but idk if it’s placebo or it does really change my test levels

its in between what you said and what @longmidfaceCEO said, ur mindset is not gonna increase your testosterone, but ur mindset changing WILL change your other habits into those that would lead to an increase in testosterone. i agree though mindset is key, the redpill cope longmidfaceCEO is talking about isnt the way that ur implying it.

placebo is definitely strong af simply being a certain state of mind or believing a certain alcohol will affect you a certain way WILL change the way you act later in the night. some people believe certain types of liqors make them horny vs aggresive or some more talktative than the other. I've tested this myself, i can drink the same amount on the same meals and same liquor but if im telling myself that when im drinking the vodka im gonna start acting stupid and drunk vs that the more i drink I will lower my inhibition and get more outgoing the effects are completely different.

ive never thought about the thinking about fighting thing though, thats actually a super good point, anytime that i've gotten into an actual fight outside it has been during times in my life where i was thinking about fighting sports or just fighting in general. obviously you can't just imagine yourself becoming a millionaire and have that placebo actually work, it has to be within the realm of possibilities of what ur mind is handicapping you from at that very moment.

tldr: your test didnt increase because of your mindset, but it does make you act higher t and lower inhib as well as influencing your daily activities which do then indirectly increase your testosterone

underrated thread (y)
Yh this is probably it. When I genuinely thought my T was improving I just started training hard af in the gym and eating lots of food to fuel my body. Thanks for explaining this a little bit further tho.
Everything in life is just up to you, you decide how you view things in a certain way and how you approach different problems.

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
You have a point dude I have been thinking that someone sneaks test on my food and I become stronger but idk if it’s placebo or it does really change my test levels
Your test levels are probably increasing, because you think your test is increasing you start doing things in a different way or learning new habits which actually increase test. Someone is def sneaking test in your food

underrated thread (y)
@LooksMaxxingBoss read this

• +1
Reactions: LooksMaxxingBoss
@LooksMaxxingBoss read this
Yes you gave an impressive answer to my experience. After I read your reply I think that I truly have built insane discipline and for some reason agggresion and more confidence in my every day life so yes it’s the mindset not someone sneaking test in my food