How to lean bulk? (LOWEST FAT GAIN POSSIBLE)

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

LETS ALL ASCEND 💫
title

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
eating slightly over maintenacne, prioritize healthy foods for better halo

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, hattrick, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
Also PEDs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
What would u recommend? (that’s safe, still in puberty)
straight test or rad 140/50, no peds are fully safe during puberty btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Lean bulking is a meme.

Building muscle natty is already a slow process. When you try to stay lean/barely eat in a surplus, you slow it down further and most of the time get nothing.

Either stay lean, and come to terms with the fact that you're going to stay the same size, or commit to gaining muscle which will always come with bodyfat. Cutting is very easy after a long bulk. Long bulks pay off because once you do decide to cut, you will be noticeably more jacked when lean.

You will never see an impressive transformation from "maingaining" or lean bulking. But there's countless before and afters of guys who bulked hard (even "dirty bulked") then look insane after a cut.

• +1
Reactions: kyrre, j05, RoyaleWithCheese and 2 others
Lean bulking is a meme.

Building muscle natty is already a slow process. When you try to stay lean/barely eat in a surplus, you slow it down further and most of the time get nothing.

Either stay lean, and come to terms with the fact that you're going to stay the same size, or commit to gaining muscle which will always come with bodyfat. Cutting is very easy after a long bulk. Long bulks pay off because once you do decide to cut, you will be noticeably more jacked when lean.

You will never see an impressive transformation from "maingaining" or lean bulking. But there's countless before and afters of guys who bulked hard (even "dirty bulked") then look insane after a cut.
Yea I could easily thug it out over the winter and dirty bulk since i’m just wearing hoodies, but the face fat is awful. Any way to reduce facial fat/ keep face semi-lean?

I have so much muscle I have trouble bulking being broke I went to sleep hungry yesterday just eating normal

High testosterone helps right?

Yea I could easily thug it out over the winter and dirty bulk since i’m just wearing hoodies, but the face fat is awful. Any way to reduce facial fat/ keep face semi-lean?

Minimum of 3400 mg of potassium/day. 30 minutes of low intensity cardio after every workout. Those two have a noticeable effect on reducing water retention from my experience.

But at the end of the day, if you do a legit bulk, your face isn't going to look it's best. That's only achievable through staying lean yearround eating at maintenance.

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin