How to look older? People still think I’m 19 being 26

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
Ideally I want to look about 23-25. What is the best way to maturemaxx? Should I take roids? HGH?

Last edited:
That's good retard. Why tf would you want to look older?

• +1
Reactions: buflek, noped, cutecel and 12 others
use this to your advantage and pedomaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, PenileFacialSurgery, Almu and 4 others
Same as me. my guess is your a babyfacecel
Honestly there is nothing you do unless you get surgery to look more masculine.

Eg Jaw surgery and malar argumentation to make your zygos and cheeks look high, prominent and masculine

That's good retard. Why tf would you want to look older?
Because WOMEN SEE ME AS BETA. I had a 19 year old fucking woman talk to me like I was a child and was surprised when I said my age. BETA = instant friend zone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Kade, Hades and 2 others
What is the best way to maturemaxx?
Imo, 2 things help:
1. stubble/heavy stubble or small beard maxxing. (clean shaven makes on looks more boyish on average)
2. decent amount of muscles

• +1
Reactions: Kade, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and brutal_blackpill
Wait till you're 30 and you'll look 25

• +1
Reactions: Hector and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
rn theres ur answer
You think the DHT blockers are making me look unnaturally younger? If I get off them what if I go bald? That’s what I’m worried about.

You think the DHT blockers are making me look unnaturally younger? If I get off them what if I go bald? That’s what I’m worried about.
yes it most likely is

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
Its about looking young but DEVELOPED ADULT

• +1
Reactions: Kade, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, RAITEIII and 3 others
Same as me. my guess is your a babyfacecel
Honestly there is nothing you do unless you get surgery to look more masculine.

Eg Jaw surgery and malar argumentation to make your zygos and cheeks look high, prominent and masculine
He will look older as he gets older

Beard
Muscles

easy ad that, you will gain some good year on other people eyes, i promise

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Not really he will just look like an old baby.
All depends how prominence OP’s bones
Everyone will look older with age. But some people will never have masculine bones/face. They just look older version of themselves.

Bro this is a good thing, means you can fuck JBs for longer. Everyone thinks I’m 16 even though I’m 24.

• +1
Reactions: noped
Blessing in disguise tbh

Its about looking young but DEVELOPED ADULT
exactly. there’s a big difference between looking older because you look more well developed and masculine than people your age, and looking older because you have a fucked hairline/hair quality and shit collagen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and RAITEIII
are you stupid? it might not benefit you a lot now but think about being 30-40 when you still look like you are in your 20‘s. i also always thought its a curse but im actually blessed now. so many jbs think im 18 while im 22

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
seriously 16 at 24? Whats ur skincare routine
Mainly use:
Retin-A
Tazorac
Derminator 2
Vitamin C E Ferulic Acid Serum
The Ordinary NMF + HA
Skinceuticals Physical Fusion Sunscreen

I take a bunch of supplements, but I find Niacin the most effective. My oneitis told me she was jealous when she saw my glowing skin.

Gonna start injecting GHK-cu very soon.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and noped
Legit screenshoted, would u mind telling me ur routine morning/night routine.

Also what supplements bro?

Fuck u sound like u know ur shit skin wise
I use cotton rounds and micellar water to cleanse my face. Actual cleansers damage the moisture barrier. Apply moisturizer when the face is still wet. I keep benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid on deck for spot treatment.

Morning
Add Garnier SkinActive micellar water to cotton round and cleanse face
Apply TO NMH + HA to a damp face
Wait 5 minutes then apply Skinceuticals Physical Fusion

Night
Add Garnier SkinActive micellar water to cotton round and cleanse face
Apply Aquaphor on upper eyelids
Wait 20 minutes and then apply Retin-A or Tazorac *Use only one every other night
Apply castor oil to eyebrows

Every Thursday/Friday
Mix together vitamin C, E, and ferulic acid together with water
Use 0.75mm needle of the Derminator 2 on the entire face
Apply freshly mixed serum to face

I take ResveraCel which contains nicotinamide riboside, the most effective NAD precursor. Other skin supps I take are vitamin C, MSM, biotin, zinc, and Verisol bioactive collagen. Messed with PQQ Energy + HIIT a bit.

Also this may sound gay but idgaf, I apply foundation whenever I have a visible acne scar and use it under my eyes. I drink 4L of water a day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
giphy.gif

are you stupid? it might not benefit you a lot now but think about being 30-40 when you still look like you are in your 20‘s. i also always thought its a curse but im actually blessed now. so many jbs think im 18 while im 22
It benefits now he only needs a more developed masculine body and he's set
It benefits now he only needs a more developed masculine body and he's set
Negative iq if u wanna look old
exactly. there’s a big difference between looking older because you look more well developed and masculine than people your age, and looking older because you have a fucked hairline/hair quality and shit collagen
This the blackpill
I use cotton rounds and micellar water to cleanse my face. Actual cleansers damage the moisture barrier. Apply moisturizer when the face is still wet. Every other night apply tretinoin, apply Tazorac cream on subsequent nights. Derminator 2 + vit c e ferulic acid one night a week.

I take ResveraCel which contains nicotinamide riboside, the most effective NAD precursor. Other skin supps I take are vitamin C, MSM, biotin, zinc, and Verisol. Messed with PQQ Energy + HIIT a bit.

Also this may sound gay but idgaf, I apply foundation whenever I have a visible acne scar and use it under my eyes. I drink 4L of water a day.
Gonna follow all u said for a while besides other stuff

• +1
Reactions: buflek