How to lookmax as a curry which will guarantee results anywhere

S1d456

S1d456

Master
First of all let's start with context I was an ugly sub5 curry at 14 with no social life and deluded bluebell mindset from 14 to 15 I tried softmaxxes and looksmaxxing and this crazy shit happened I went from 5 4 to 6 ft Over a year and a half ,
Screenshot 20240315 193552 Gallery
Screenshot 20240315 193505 Gallery

Life then was genuinely suicidal girls thought of me as the plague gave me all the more reason to rope but I didn't give up I transformed within a year to this
Snapchat 1480872131
Snapchat 1592551645

First things first fucking fix ur shitskin bleach using lighteners such as hydroquinone second go the gym and get lean v taper and also groom unself and fix the curry smell by getting a good fragranc3
Snapchat 373019393

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240301_220605_Eye Lens Color Changer.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301_220605_Eye Lens Color Changer.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-174744967.jpg
    Snapchat-174744967.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, IndraBC, Jeww and 1 other person
Nice gyno one day you will pull my leftovers

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
chad in new delhi ngl

• +1
Nigga is looking in 2 different directions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, LooxmaxxingM, russwestbrook and 4 others
Now how do girls treat you?

Get hazel light brown contacts, green doesnt work well on people too brown looks like ass

• +1
still mogged by the avg white guy:feelswhy:

Now how do girls treat you?
Iois on a regular bases did slay at times but rn it's exam season so I been putting in academic work rather than going to party's for girls lmao

trim your eyebrows more -> chadlite
just don't ever show girls your before pics or they will be repulsed
imagine your hot LTR likes you cuz you look good, she thinks it's all in the genes and then she comes across them before pics, guarantee she will leave you lmao

• +1
trim your eyebrows more -> chadlite
just don't ever show girls your before pics or they will be repulsed
imagine your hot LTR likes you cuz you look good, she thinks it's all in the genes and then she comes across them before pics, guarantee she will leave you lmao
Love my bro , I need to get me eyebrows down as well I did use some hgh to grow from 54 to 6 foot it was worth it cus my ethnic parents could afford it thus increasing my height potential and I'm glad to say it gave me no side effects and it was really positive

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
hes calling u mid in the west, and a chad in uglier nations like india
I get what he means in the west as a 15 Yr old I do stand quite strong but ofc my oheno betray me quite a lot since I moved schools many people didn't think I was indian and didn't come across my before pics therefore I don't really look indian as of now

I get what he means in the west as a 15 Yr old I do stand quite strong but ofc my oheno betray me quite a lot since I moved schools many people didn't think I was indian and didn't come across my before pics therefore I don't really look indian as of now
if u lighten ur skin and get curlier hair u can def latino pass

• +1
if u lighten ur skin and get curlier hair u can def latino pass
Yeahh I did get a perm before currently undergoing skin lightening will post an update made good progress and I'm thinking of doing my brows and getting a piercing

I live in uk originally I'm a fucking curry lmao
I heard its super easy to slay in UK so ur lucky also ur extremely gl for a curry genuinely just get a perm and if ur over 6' ur good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and S1d456
I heard its super easy to slay in UK so ur lucky also ur extremely gl for a curry genuinely just get a perm and if ur over 6' ur good
Made my day man

Insane glowup. ignore all these haters

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: S1d456, SidharthTheSlayer and brucewayne78