How To Lose Facial Bloat

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Before continuing
You need to have a good bone structure to not appear bloated, unless you are 50kg underweight. If you don't have good bone support, your face will always look fat. So if you have that, don't bother reading further.

Diet

- Salt Intake: Salt, or NaCl, is 40% Na and 60% Cl. Your body requires 600mg of sodium to work properly. You want to keep your salt intake to 1.5g maximum. If you want to add any extra salt, you have to use substitutes like Potassium Iodide or Potassium Chloride (Mixed with normal salt or mixed with a low calorie sweetener). You can also just eat foods without any salt. They won't taste as good, but if you want to not be bloated, you have to sacrifice taste.

- Carbohydrate Intake: Carbohydrate intake has to be under 50g. Unlike bloating caused by salt, the one caused by Carbohydrates is much greater and takes longer to fully get rid of. If you insist on using carbohydrates in your food, make sure you go for low calorie ones

- Sugar Intake: Absolutely no sugars. This includes fruits, which are filled with sugar. If you want to sweeten your coffee/tea then use an artificial sweetener that has no calories (Erythritol, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, etc.).

- Cook your own food: Salt is put on everything from meats to sweets, since it amplifies any and all tastes. For this reason, you want to cook your own food always and keep in mind everything you put into it. Do not use processed food (e.g. Most meats) since they are packed with salt and also contain some sugars (although in small quantities) to amplify the foods' taste. Read the label always. Also carbohydrates are present with almost every meal as they release Dopamine into your brain, which is why you become so addicted to it.

Lifestyle
- Swallow properly: Close your mouth completely (Teeth are touching and lips are sealed), create a vacuum and put all of the saliva on your tongue, then push the back of your tongue against the back of your mouth roof (At the point where you cant breathe) and swallow. This will, in time, give you more hollow cheeks, since you are not using your Buccinators when swallowing.

- Never mouth breathe: Mouth breathing can lead to a recessed face, which results in not enough bone support which will make your face look fat at all times.

- Train your Masseter muscles: Training your Masseters will make your Buccinator area more hollow. Also, despite what people say, it's not going to round everyone's face. It all depends on the shape of your face and your bones. It also depends on how much you train it (e.g. @ZyzzReincarnate has some Masseter hyperthrophy, but it does not make his face look bloated. Instead, it makes it look more sharp). You can train it using chewing gum by chewing for 2 hours constantly, without breaks. I recommend using gum with no flavoring at all, but if you can't find that, you can use sugar free gums too, just make sure that they actually are sugar free (Sorbitol or Xylitol is not good).

- Visit the sauna: Going to a dry sauna will allow you to sweat out some of the excess water.

- Exercise: Do not spend 1 second on the treadmill. Do strength training for 1 hour.

- Get enough sleep: Not sleeping enough causes your Insulin to spike and Cortisol to be released which will make you bloat up, as well as put on fat easier (which you don't want). It also lowers Testosterone, which makes the face more lean (as opposed to Estrogen which makes the face more puffed up).

- Get enough water: You need to drink enough water. If you are dehydrated, you ironically become bloated. Don't drink 2L in one sitting, instead just drink whenever you feel a bit thirsty.

Supplementation
- Minerals: Make sure you get every one of the essential minerals, as the lack of some of them will make you bloated.

- Cortisol: As I said before, Cortisol puffs your face up and also makes you gain weight more easily. You want to lower this as much as possible. Ashwagandha in doses of 1g and up have been shown to lower Cortisol by 30%.

- Diuretics: Diuretics force your kidneys to flush out all of the excess water in the body. Most of them are prescription only. Luckily, we have Caffeine. In doses of over 200mg (One big can of 0 Calorie Energy Drink or found in pill form) it acts as a diuretic. For smokers: Nicotine has been shown to temporarily (1 hour) act as an anti-diuretic.

End
I definitely forgot to mention some things, but this will definitely help the majority of the people lose their bloat.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogthemoggers, laske.7, Deleted member 6695 and 21 others
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage and Extra Chromosome
how do u know what my face looks like u celibate

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470 and Extra Chromosome
Erythritol
1483099444882.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Kill_Jew, AspiringChad and 7 others
- Diuretics: Diuretics force your kidneys to flush out all of the excess water in the body. Most of them are prescription only. Luckily, we have Caffeine. In doses of over 200mg (One big can of 0 Calorie Energy Drink or found in pill form) it acts as a diuretic. For smokers: Nicotine has been shown to temporarily (1 hour) act as an anti-diuretic.
does dandelion root extract work as one? i just got some and they seem to work ok, only downside is i have to take a fuck ton of pills a day (14) to get a good dose of diuretic, and also theyre massive

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Strokes me

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright, AspiringChad, RichardSpencel and 2 others
that answers my question definitely

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Do you have any other ideas on how to change caffeine for something else? Bipolar, drinking coffee makes me stay awake for a week :/

Vitamin C also works wonders into dealing with facial bloating. I have no idea how it works, but it really works. And I'm not the only one who has noticed that, alot of people in other forums swear by it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
does dandelion root extract work as one? i just got some and they seem to work ok, only downside is i have to take a fuck ton of pills a day (14) to get a good dose of diuretic, and also theyre massive
Have not tried it myself, but there's research that shows that it does help. Not sure what dose they used though. Also apparently it contains a lot of Potassium so that might play a role
Vitamin C also works wonders into dealing with facial bloating. I have no idea how it works, but it really works. And I'm not the only one who has noticed that, alot of people in other forums swear by it
No idea about it. There's a lot of things that could help with it
Do you have any other ideas on how to change caffeine for something else? Bipolar, drinking coffee makes me stay awake for a week :/
You can force the coffee out of your system with:

• Whey Protein
  • Cigarettes
  • Omperazole

Taken before or after

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, I'mme, AspiringChad and 3 others
I always look fat because I have super recessed under eyes and cheekbones. I have a negative orbital vector, dark circles, droopy lower lids, and do not have an ogee curve.

I have the nonexistent ogee curve like the left

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yup. It is legit.
Can't find any references for this. Guess it's only based on experience. How about the dose?
I always look fat because I have super recessed under eyes and cheekbones. I have a negative orbital vector, dark circles, droopy lower lids, and do not have an ogee curve.

View attachment 39575
Before continuing
You need to have a good bone structure to not appear bloated, unless you are 50kg underweight. If you don't have good bone support, your face will always look fat. So if you have that, don't bother reading further.

Sorry bro, :ogre: for you

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, SHARK and Extra Chromosome
Can't find any references for this. Guess it's only based on experience. How about the dose?
3g per day at least. Ideally split the dose through out the day due to short half life.
I stopped taking it currently because it blunts GH release from peptides(PKC inhibition). Leanmaxxing can come later idfc

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
3g per day at least. Ideally split the dose through out the day due to short half life.
I stopped taking it currently because it blunts GH release from peptides(PKC inhibition). Leanmaxxing can come later idfc
Well I really like the orange flavour of the sucky sucky vitamin C pills, so Ill have no problem eating them I guess. Will test and come back with info

Bugs Bunny really needs a chin implant tbh

• +1

View attachment 39575
Brutal morph. Though the cheek fat is just as if not more significant than the lack of zygos.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: I'mme, AspiringChad, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Brutal morph. Though the cheek fat is just as if not more significant than the lack of zygos.
The right photo is the original actually. But yea he pulled out his cheeks a little on the left photo.

• +1
The right photo is the original actually. But yea he pulled out his cheeks a little on the left photo.
Yeah it's Sahib Faber, close to perfection ngl

Having those tight cheeks is the big deal tbh. Even O'Pry has remarkably little zygo projection and his ogee curve is haloed by his cheeks. But if you're full on recessed then :ogre:

Yeah it's Sahib Faber, close to perfection ngl

Having those tight cheeks is the big deal tbh. Even O'Pry has remarkably little zygo projection and his ogee curve is haloed by his cheeks. But if you're full on recessed then :ogre:
I have his exact ogee curve but my face looks like shit

• +1
JFL, I always thought that left pic is fuckin unrealistic, nobody looks like that. Except me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kirbyparks, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
Good thread

• +1
Based Reply
No more salt and sugar and also no more fast foods

What do you mean by Carbohydrate Intake?
Eat less calories?

• +1
No more salt and sugar and also no more fast foods

What do you mean by Carbohydrate Intake?
Eat less calories?
1.5g of salt are required by the body, but no more. Don't do 0 salt. And technically you can eat fast food if it contains under 1.5g of salt and under 50g of Carbohydrates, but you are likely to hit the maximum in both of them and end up eating like 500 calories.

And I mean Carbohydrate. You really don't know what they are wtf? Bread, Pasta, Chips, Fries, etc.

1.5g of salt are required by the body, but no more. Don't do 0 salt. And technically you can eat fast food if it contains under 1.5g of salt and under 50g of Carbohydrates, but you are likely to hit the maximum in both of them and end up eating like 500 calories.

And I mean Carbohydrate. You really don't know what they are wtf? Bread, Pasta, Chips, Fries, etc.
I know what they are but I’m just asking how much is a lot

Anyway thanks

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Auschwitzmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
why is cardio bad?
legit thread ngl

so what the fuck should you eat? i snack on cheese n shit but sodium also

Just have the right genes bro

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
i havent brushed my teeth in several days

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and kirbyparks
How in the hell can you cut carbs?

Assume you are a gymcel and need to consume 3500-4000 calories daily.

Assuming that and that you are doing any cardio you cannot live without carbs.

And inb4 "don't do cardio".

This is not possible, because toilets are attracted to thugmaxxed guys. One of the best beginner ways to thugmaxx is MMA. And MMA is insane cardio. And you need carbs not to die in sparring.

Just not realistic.

lol @ no salt and no sugar.

Salt I can understand, but no sugar???

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
How in the hell can you cut carbs?

Assume you are a gymcel and need to consume 3500-4000 calories daily.

Assuming that and that you are doing any cardio you cannot live without carbs.

And inb4 "don't do cardio".

This is not possible, because toilets are attracted to thugmaxxed guys. One of the best beginner ways to thugmaxx is MMA. And MMA is insane cardio. And you need carbs not to die in sparring.

Just not realistic.

lol @ no salt and no sugar.

Salt I can understand, but no sugar???
You literally do not even need to be in a caloric excess to build muscle

And yes, no sugar. Use sugar substitutes you high E retard

You literally do not even need to be in a caloric excess to build muscle

And yes, no sugar. Use sugar substitutes you high E retard
What sugar substitutes? How will I get necessary carbs to do 10 km run?

To maintain and grow my current body mass I need to take about 3500-4000 cals a day depending on amount of cardio I did.

Ad hom and insult means you don't know what you are talking about.

To maintain and grow my current body mass I need to take about 3500-4000 cals a day depending on amount of cardio I did.

Ad hom my cock. No latin words are going to disprove anything I say.

If you are 200kg with barely any fat then yes, eating 3000+ calories will be your maintenance

And even if you want to eat a lot of carbs, you dont get them from fucking sugar you high E cuck, eat veggies or some shit

Youre just coping like Fatman since youre addicted to food and want to eat a lot of it

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks

I order food specifically cooked for fitness purposes. They calculate necessary calories for you and deliver you meals every day. It contains 0 sugar and salt. So I guess those things are not really required

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
@Extra Chromosome

Took the final pill that put me at 1g of Vit C. Not feeling or looking much different by now.

Also I did some sperg research. Apparently activation of PKC is linked to bipolar disorder. And medication for bipolar disorder like lithium is an PKC inhibitor. Apparently, Estrogen also activates PKC, which would ultimately prove what I've been trying to say:

- Women are naturally bipolar and retarded. Mood swings are Low T

@FatmanO hop on tamoxifen asap

More info:

PKC inhibition: (if I read right)

• helps you piss easier by relaxing the soft muscles in your PP
  • makes it harder to ejaculate
  • makes you produce less tears
  • prevents acid secretion in stomach
  • reduces neuron excitation (DPH - antimuscarinic drug - causes neuronal excitation which makes you hallucinate in high doses)
  • worse memory
  • opens the airways (like Salbutamol does for assmatics)
  • dilates blood vessels
basically idk what would help with bloat besides maybe the blood vessel dilation or the soft muscle relaxation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Extra Chromosome