how to lose weight the FASTEST way??? ( NEED HELP ASAP )

D

Deleted member 46184

Iron
so basically im meeting this girl in about two months and i sent her pictures of me when i was lean asf but since then ive gained like 15kg+ and got a bit of stomach fat and im a little more bloated.. how the fuck do i lose that weight without having to eat zero calories i literally need to lose this because i dont wanna fumble this bad bihh somebody help me bro im currently eating 1500 calories and i work out 4 times a week but i think that that wont be enough.

Ur pulling a woman move don't be a cuck catfisher

You are gross for using ur old pics tbh, weird guy and shortsighted

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
eat 1000 calories and use semaglutide

Ur pulling a woman move don't be a cuck catfisher

You are gross for using ur old pics tbh, weird guy and shortsighted
shut ur dumbass up nigga

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34 and Efendja
eat 500kcal per day

eat very little mostly good protein and walk a lot and drink water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46184
  • +1
so basically im meeting this girl in about two months and i sent her pictures of me when i was lean asf but since then ive gained like 15kg+ and got a bit of stomach fat and im a little more bloated.. how the fuck do i lose that weight without having to eat zero calories i literally need to lose this because i dont wanna fumble this bad bihh somebody help me bro im currently eating 1500 calories and i work out 4 times a week but i think that that wont be enough.
david goggings diet for 1 month u will lose easy 15kg of pure fat

800 kcal per day and arround 80g of prot

or you can do 1600 kcal for 2 month u will lose the same amount and it's easier here is a instagram account with CRAZY recipes with low kcal high prot good taste : fairfiteats

or you can do 1600 kcal for 2 month u will lose the same amount and it's easier here is a instagram account with CRAZY recipes with low kcal high prot good taste : fairfiteats
thanks i love u brother no gay shit but i might go with the 800 kcal since i have to do it faster. also might do a 7 day water fast to speed things up

• +1
Reactions: Feza
thanks i love u brother no gay shit but i might go with the 800 kcal since i have to do it faster. also might do a 7 day water fast to speed things up
buy tirzepatide

water fast is bad tbh don't do fast just eat 800 kcal 80g of prot for a month it's going to be ez to lose weight + it's pure fat so it's bigger than it's seem

• +1
if you have a really big budget try this
its overpowered

• +1
15k steps a day
2 meals a day only (lunch and dinner)
You can eat good on those meals, but mainly protein and a lean carb.
Also, if you can, try running, the sweat will make you debloat like crazy.

I lost about 9 kg in 1.5 months, while not running everyday and having a few slips here and there.

Workout 6 times per week. Strength training first, and top it off with 40 minutes cardio epilepitcal machine at level 15 good intensity level.
Fat should go away quickly, on a 1500 cal diet.

Idiot by the way. To become a fat fuck.

• +1
Eat meat just meat and salt I lay down in bed and barely ever move I'm skinny as fuck I also vape.