how to make 1000$ at 16

Z

zeply

Iron
Hello, i am 16 years old and am currently slaving away at a family owned pizza shop in my area (i get payed 120$ every week as of rn) im looking for ways to make more money ontop of my job while balancing it with school and my social life im trying to save up my money and would like to make money faster ontop of my job please and thank you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and joeveniro
you could work for 2 months at a family owned pizza shop in your area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, Obito, Deleted member 23115 and 12 others
become a prostitute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, zipzam and LooksThinker
120 per week, most 16 year olds make 120 per day wage slaving

Is ur family jewish?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, turkproducer, Skywalker and 8 others
Scam desperate men on ex redpill subreddits, if you can tune a voice changer to sound the best it can I can guarantee you over 1k in a month

Hello, i am 16 years old and am currently slaving away at a family owned pizza shop in my area (i get payed 120$ every week as of rn) im looking for ways to make more money ontop of my job while balancing it with school and my social life im trying to save up my money and would like to make money faster ontop of my job please and thank you
selling your skills with courses

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
move to mexico and start a business

• +1
Scam desperate men on ex redpill subreddits, if you can tune a voice changer to sound the best it can I can guarantee you over 1k in a month
how it works

• +1
Deal drugs or start scamming lil bro.

go fucking work

buy stuff from live auction sites and sell it on ebay for more than you paid

Mcdonalds hires 16 year olds.

how it works
Literally pose as a girl, use a voice changer to speak to them, make them like you, then lie about living circumstances and how your hungry, etc. Then they'll offer you money as these dudes are basement dwellers begging for female attention. Play games w them etc, it's easy af

• JFL
Reactions: capybar
Focus on school. How many hours they got you working?

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
What exactly motivated you to ask such a question on this site jfc?

Jfl at you getting paid 3 dollars an hour a 7 year old mumbai kid earns more than u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Skywalker and poopoohead
Literally pose as a girl, use a voice changer to speak to them, make them like you, then lie about living circumstances and how your hungry, etc. Then they'll offer you money as these dudes are basement dwellers begging for female attention. Play games w them etc, it's easy af
which subreddit bro ?

It's over, just leave the mm&s section. I can't believe so many ppl are this dumb

If you live in eu you can try one of those freelancer delivery jobs like wolt thats what im doing. The corp itself is slowly going to shit but in my country on peak demant hrs you can make 7-8€/hr if youre slaving away. You need some sort of transportation though

Your family pays you jack shit, how many days do you even work?

Try collecting protection racket

You could go around your neighborhood and ask if anyone needs their lawn mowed.