How to make a Face Puller appliance for @CopeAndRope's Face Puller or For Face Bow

So i need to use super glue ?
It feel also rzally weird in my mouth
Mine did too when I first used it, I had to trim the sides and top down with Dremel so it didn’t run into my gums, and yes super glue works amazingly

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Mine did too when I first used it, I had to trim the sides and top down with Dremel so it didn’t run into my gums, and yes super glue works amazingly

Ok thanksbi will start my 3rd try today.

• +1
Reactions: retard
I admire the motivation, having moved my maxilla 2mm forward i would say its totally worth it, just make sure that if u go through with this you take weekly pictures in the same conditions , so u dont deform yourself.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, Deleted member 685, Lorsss and 2 others
Holy fucking shiy im gonna fucking rope

View attachment 277745

This is anice fucking joke im so fckn angry
View attachment 277763

If i ran out of polymer and monomer i will stop this shit to be honest
I will buy a expender and will expend ,not pull , im soskin fucking angry fuck this shit
you need to put more polimer/monomer in the gums that surrounds the last teeth (molars or wisdom if you have them), because it's the part that holds the whole force.
if you have run out of autopolimerizable resin (aka monomer and polymer), you may buy fingernail resin which is way cheaper

Last edited:
2020 02 24 025910

@nelson please rate my appliance!
now starts the tricky part to separate the appliance from the gypsum without breaking all

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I think this is attempt number 5. I rage-quit for two months after my 3rd one got deformed and wouldn't fit in my mouth. I still need to grind this shit down, but I'm hopeful for this one.
I'm actually starting to run out of materials, so I will need to buy more after one more failure.

Here_We_Go_Again.jpg

Attachments

• Here_We_Go_Again.jpg
    Here_We_Go_Again.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 46
I think this is attempt number 5. I rage-quit for two months after my 3rd one got deformed and wouldn't fit in my mouth. I still need to grind this shit down, but I'm hopeful for this one.
I'm actually starting to run out of materials, so I will need to buy more after one more failure.

Here_We_Go_Again.jpg
Bro, this is perfect. Exactly how mine looked before grinding.

I went to my orthadontist today and they said to fix my underbite I need to wear rubberbands 24/7 and they gave me a pouch of ruber bands.
20200224 110729

My question is could I hook the bands to my braces and pull my upper jaw to fix my underbite with a face puller?

I went to my orthadontist today and they said to fix my underbite I need to wear rubberbands 24/7 and they gave me a pouch of ruber bands. View attachment 280446
My question is could I hook the bands to my braces and pull my upper jaw to fix my underbite with a face puller?
yes and don't do it to fix your underbite

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I went to my orthadontist today and they said to fix my underbite I need to wear rubberbands 24/7 and they gave me a pouch of ruber bands. View attachment 280446
Yes, but the face puller appliance will guarantee your maxilla comes forward, and not your alveolar ridge. Meaning the teeth move instead of the actual maxilla.

Yes, but the face puller appliance will guarantee your maxilla comes forward, and not your alveolar ridge. Meaning the teeth move instead of the actual maxilla.
I agree but I cant really make a face puller appliance. So I guess for now I could just use my braces. Will it fuck me up, like will I have a chimp look if I just pull my teeth foward? lol

I agree but I cant really make a face puller appliance. So I guess for now I could just use my braces. Will it fuck me up, like will I have a chimp look if I just pull my teeth foward? lol
If you want to stay on the safe side get the face puller appliance (you can use the version 2 one that I will be posting soon with them).

If you want to stay on the safe side get the face puller appliance (you can use the version 2 one that I will be posting soon with them).
Ok thanks

• +1
Why do you say that?
It'll pull your maxilla more backwards if you use the bands that way, I did that too back when I had braces

It'll pull your maxilla more backwards if you use the bands that way, I did that too back when I had braces
How? If it's set up to fix underbite it won't mess anything up.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
How? If it's set up to fix underbite it won't mess anything up.
It will only bring the mandible bsckwards and the maxilla a little forward

• Hmm...
Holy fucking shiy im gonna fucking rope

View attachment 277745

This is anice fucking joke im so fckn angry
View attachment 277763

If i ran out of polymer and monomer i will stop this shit to be honest
I will buy a expender and will expend ,not pull , im soskin fucking angry fuck this shit

the only way to extract the appliance from the gypsum without breaking the appliance consists in carving the gypsum with the dremel slowly. This requires up to 3 hours of work but at least you don't risk the distruption of the appliance

Facepuller1
Facepuller2
Facepuller3

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
Bro, just sand the front teeth off and any edges of acrylic that go over the mold and then stick a knife under it

Ive done that and failes twice

the only way to extract the appliance from the gypsum without breaking the appliance consists in carving the gypsum with the dremel slowly. This requires up to 3 hours of work but at least you don't risk the distruption of the appliance

View attachment 280479 View attachment 280480 View attachment 280481

So i need toto buy a dremel , fuck i font have enough money , i will try with an other way
Separator is very important

It doesnt work like ik.your video . Maybe i put to much acrylic .

So i need toto buy a dremel , fuck i font have enough money , i will try with an other way
Bro why are you trying to do it without the necessary tools?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Bro why are you trying to do it without the necessary tools?

I dont have the money actually , and i can make it without dremel to br honest , first time i failed bc of szparator and too much acrylic on the teeths , second time i failed bc of a too violent movement while trying to remove the appliance from the mold.

Also i tryed to put the appliance in ly moûth , and holly shit it feel very very bad , i was at the limit of throwing up.

I dont have the money actually , and i can make it without dremel to br honest , first time i failed bc of szparator and too much acrylic on the teeths , second time i failed bc of a too violent movement while trying to remove the appliance from the mold.

Also i tryed to put the appliance in ly moûth , and holly shit it feel very very bad , i was at the limit of throwing up.
It's the same thing as taking the impression

Last edited:
  • JFL
@nelson has my avi's stress lines

• +1
why not, whats the reasoning
"No, that won’t advert the growth of the upper jaw. But it will move teeth. So if you are planning to have surgery this movement now will produce that in the future you might not be able to have a larger movement of the bone. "
thats what he said

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and noped
"No, that won’t advert the growth of the upper jaw. But it will move teeth. So if you are planning to have surgery this movement now will produce that in the future you might not be able to have a larger movement of the bone. "
thats what he said
So don't use it with braces?

If I ever bothered to get my ass off my chair and build this thing, then I would rarely ever take it out of my mouth at all.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Luke LLL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, retard and BlackPillChad
  • So Sad
Thank you bro; just a young nigga tryna ascend that’s all. Hopefully FacePulling works for you too. I need to solidify my part so I’m doing it all lol MSE + FaceMask + FacePull + supplements
fuark in total what was the cost - very impressed from your hustle - ascension is soon

mirin

fuark

what do u expect in terms of changes

and what is your psl now and what will it after full lookmax
I get no bitches coming to me so probably sub 5; but imo (IDK if I’m coping or not) it’s cuz I haven’t really tried. I dress like I just woke up everytime I leave the dorm, I’m 225 now (215 last month) and got a pedo looking mustache. I’m getting MSE + MSDO at the end of may; it was in March but it got delayed because of MSDO. The summer I’m really going hard with Soft and light HardMaxxing. Going to 165 then starting to lean Bulk. 10% BF Goal with discipline. Supplementing and GH Hormones during and after MSE/MSDO, FacePulling, UE Fat Grafting, DermaStamping for lower hairline, skin care routine, Invisalign, eyebrow transplant. 1 inch height insoles to make myself 6’4” so in your opinion what would my PSL be post all of this

I get no bitches coming to me so probably sub 5; but imo (IDK if I’m coping or not) it’s cuz I haven’t really tried. I dress like I just woke up everytime I leave the dorm, I’m 225 now (215 last month) and got a pedo looking mustache. I’m getting MSE + MSDO at the end of may; it was in March but it got delayed because of MSDO. The summer I’m really going hard with Soft and light HardMaxxing. Going to 165 then starting to lean Bulk. 10% BF Goal with discipline. Supplementing and GH Hormones during and after MSE/MSDO, FacePulling, UE Fat Grafting, DermaStamping for lower hairline, skin care routine, Invisalign, eyebrow transplant. 1 inch height insoles to make myself 6’4” so in your opinion what would my PSL be post all of this
i think psl 7 IRL

but your face i would say would be chad tier

but at 6'4 + gym i would say gigachad overall IRL

So has anyone using these things noticed actual gains, anecdotally?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back