How to make “Invisalign” at home!

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
I made a tiktok recently and got 10m + views and 1.2m likes about how I created Invisalign at home.
I was going to sell it to people but I ran into some issues so I wasn’t able to.
Here’s the video:

Anyways I posed a guide to make everything, here’s the link

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 7098, Cope and 1 other person
This will lack the tabs which dentists attach to the teeth to create movements, rotation and pulling teeth down. This is gonna be a fail on most people.

• +1
Reactions: zainab
let's say we buy from you, how much you charge for designing and shipping oversea?

also some dentists claim on comments ;

"
Root resorption, bone necrosis, fenestration, TMJD, occlusal trauma, etc. just to name a few things that could go wrong. Please don’t do this.

"

what do you say about this ?

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 7098
whats it for? if its for straightneing teeth mines are already straight

let's say we buy from you, how much you charge for designing and shipping oversea?

"
Root resorption, bone necrosis, fenestration, TMJD, occlusal trauma, etc. just to name a few things that could go wrong. Please don’t do this.

"

what do you say about this ?
Yeah I had Invisalign and they actually attached a lot of hard tabs to several teeth to get the movements and rotations correct. They also used rubber bands for half the treatment.

Jfl at this dude making dodgy fake invisalign and coming here to shill.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Danish_Retard and Zer0/∞
@tesseract post your screenshots

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
If you have 1 teeth out of place or some minor stuff this works fine.

extremely high iq

I made a tiktok recently and got 10m + views and 1.2m likes about how I created Invisalign at home.
I was going to sell it to people but I ran into some issues so I wasn’t able to.
Here’s the video:

didn't know your shit blew up like this, good for you.
"Root resorption, bone necrosis, fenestration, TMJD, occlusal trauma, etc. just to name a few things that could go wrong. Please don’t do this."
dentists are over-paid handymen that still rather extract teeth than to widen a palate, just because they get paid a lot they think they are on a similar level as brain surgeons JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TITUS and randomvanish
How will you attach those little pieces to your teeth ?

He just ignored that part altogether. This idea is ridiculous.
Yeah, You might also need some teeth shaving if you have crowded teeth.
But still he could ask a dentist to do it.
Lets not put down his efforts I think he is doing something great.

Why study dentistry if a random retard on a forum can make homemade invisalign

i've been working on a nice little DIY hack for laser eye surgery at home using a microwave, bulldog clips and a simple straw.

Here’s the video:

why did you take down your videos on youtube.

Also if you used MSE to widen your palate, wouldnt using aligners to close the gaps basically retract it ?

Many brainlets here hating on high IQ enterpreneurs.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
He just ignored that part altogether. This idea is ridiculous.
No I didn’t bitch it’s literally highlighted in blue on the video I just didn’t talk about it. It’s in the guide

Also if you had rubber bands that means you needed jaw surgery 😂

It’s always the people that wasted thousands getting mad about this

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Also if you had rubber bands that means you needed jaw surgery 😂
Rubber bands for 3 weeks out of a 52 week treatment do not mean you need jaw surgery. Jfl.

Also if you got it to work with tabs then I hope it goes well for you. Idk if you will get sued for patented technology.

can you like not post tiktoks thx

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
You should probably rename your site. Having “invisalign at home” is grounds for a lawsuit. Just say “invisalign alternative”.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
PM how much money you make, you filthy jew.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
i've been working on a nice little DIY hack for laser eye surgery at home using a microwave, bulldog clips and a simple straw.
what the fuck 💀💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Luke LLL and valhalar
bump

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Here’s the video:

ik this is over a year old. but does anyone have a working link for this? im interested

Yeah you can totally skip the million pictures and teeth scans step also planning done by someone who spent half of their life in med school learning about moving teeth and do a makeshift one in your garage. Totally nothing will go wrong.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar