How to make money before graduating?

Baban

Baban

Smilemaxx™ endorser
I'm graduating in a couple years. My goal is to make bag for a couple years after I graduate then move on to make my own business or smt. But for now, I have nothing else to do. I can work at McDonald's but mfers aren't accepting my resume. What can I do in the meanwhile?

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, rteme, zharupodrugu and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: miles tioki and tom69
ig u could try lifeguarding kinda light if u aint retarded or doing small jobs for ppl
it's winter nigga and i don't have a car so i can only work around walkable distances

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki
they're trying to make me overnight, i have a very strict sleep schedule
wtf what mcdonalds would make a highschooler work the night shift? defo dont work there

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki
wtf what mcdonalds would make a highschooler work the night shift? defo dont work there
the elites dont want u to sleep bcuz its one of the best looksmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: Baban and CarrotMaxxer
Nigga fuck arround and find out
Go part times
Go trade invest and shit
Learn cryptocurrency
Do everything my nigga do everything
only if you got the strength to do it after an exhausting university day nigga

I'm graduating in a couple years. My goal is to make bag for a couple years after I graduate then move on to make my own business or smt. But for now, I have nothing else to do. I can work at McDonald's but mfers aren't accepting my resume. What can I do in the meanwhile?
Are you good at any particular subjects? Then try tutoring, at least you can dictate when to work.

if you don't have capital to invest you can try your luck in social media create content have audience and sell smth or use unethical ways to make money online (like e-whoring) . i'd like to run a business but I'm in same situation with you so i'm just researching and learning information about making money for future.

• +1
Reactions: Baban
they're trying to make me overnight, i have a very strict sleep schedule
Based to put sleep above earning an extra 75 dollars

Perhaps sales?

if you don't have capital to invest you can try your luck in social media create content have audience and sell smth or use unethical ways to make money online (like e-whoring) . i'd like to run a business but I'm in same situation with you so i'm just researching and learning information about making money for future.
EWhoring does make good money I've tried it before but I'm scared of legal repercussions and do I use cashapp?

EWhoring does make good money I've tried it before but I'm scared of legal repercussions and do I use cashapp?
I can't use CashApp because it only works in UK and US. I use crypto instead. I don't think there will be a legal problem they send the money with their free will.

I can't use CashApp because it only works in UK and US. I use crypto instead. I don't think there will be a legal problem they send the money with their free will.
No one's sending you crypto money. Where do u ewhore and what about taxes?

Where i live u need university degree and work experience to be considered at mcdonald
fr? what country u live in? or just continent if u not comfortable sharing what country

Become chad and tiktokmaxx

I have a friend who did that

Clinical trials

Sell V-Bucks (not kiding)

Win Cashcups in fortnite. Hit me Up If You need a duo

I only Play zerobuild thought for tournaments

SPORTS BETTING ONG GO ALL IN Im up 500 took me 2 days

wtf is that
Taking part in drug trials with very low doses safe based on animal studies, and usually already given to people in previous cohorts of the trial before you

work minimum wage like every else

Sell. Fake. IDs. Insanely lucrative. I’m 16M I do an order for kids at my school like once a month and turn around $4-5k per for like no work. I’m planning on making a high IQ guide soon so if anyone is interested just react this

Sell. Fake. IDs. Insanely lucrative. I’m 16M I do an order for kids at my school like once a month and turn around $4-5k per for like no work. I’m planning on making a high IQ guide soon so if anyone is interested just react this
just crimemaxx bro