do not recommend me lip lift, with my lips im gonna look super gay after it

16-17mm philtrum

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and sportsmogger
Surgery there’s no way to change this shit with softmax

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
philtrum column fillers.

botox also works but it doesn't last as long as fillers.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
philtrum column fillers.

botox also works but it doesn't last as long as fillers.
i just realise i dont really care, its not that bad and if i ll make it shorter my midface will also become short (1:1 rn)

i just realise i dont really care, its not that bad and if i ll make it shorter my midface will also become short (1:1 rn)
my mid-face is visibly long but for some reason it's not distracting at all.

• +1
Reactions: smoth
your lips are very feminine, envying.

• +1
it doesn't seem so long on the photo

i must have the same problem

Lip lifts only work with people with thin upper lips
You should post your lips only on somewhere like tiktok or pinterest it will go viral tbh

• Love it
Lowering columella with grafts

• +1
Lenghtening chin to make it appear shorter in comparison perhaps?

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and smoth
thats a sexy mouth dedsrs

• +1
damian kater looking lips, do you use fillers?

does it make your midface long? if not, there are probably other things to fix first.

does it make your midface long? if not, there are probably other things to fix first.
my midface is 1:1, but my chin to philtrum ratio is around 1:1.7 and if i make my chin taller then this fill fuck up my harmony and facial thirds, so i need to make my philtrum shorter

my midface is 1:1, but my chin to philtrum ratio is around 1:1.7 and if i make my chin taller then this fill fuck up my harmony and facial thirds, so i need to make my philtrum shorter
that is quite unlucky. I have a 1:2,25 philtrum to chin and it doesnt fuck up my Harmonie, but I have giga wide skull. Cant judge your case without knowing what you look like.

It's over if you have these ratios, my midface is also almost ideal 0.98 but I have big philtrum and close set eyes. I wonder what my midface ratio will look like if I fix eyes and philtrum( it will be more than 1.1 ig)

your nose is probably short or your eyes are wide set

very difficult to make the philtrum smaller, but a larger chin can create the illusion of a more balanced lower third - just be careful you don't end up looking ogre

your nose is probably short or your eyes are wide set
my nose is alr and my ipd is around 67 to 68 mm which is ideal, i probably measured my facial thirds wrong

if it harmonize your whole face there's no need imo

Grow a beard grow it long

Try to see how you'd look with a longer chin with morphs, since that chin to philtrum ratio is quite bad. edit: r u sure it's 1:1.7. it looks higher, if this is you

Attachments

• smog.png
    smog.png
    528.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: