• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
lololo this is the same dude from this vid:

what a loser

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, NothingCanStopMe, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
What is the word
"simsalabim, open now"

He suggested to say to a woman: "Tell me 1 great/cool thing about yourself". Pua's are big on trying to create, that a woman tries to sell herself to him. Like she does, when meeting Chad. For Chad she tries to show how cool and stuff she it.
This pua-strategy is fucking cope, imo. Because, if a woman looks up to you (because of your looks, or status, or wealth, or etc.) she will try to herself to you. You don't need to ask her, to sell herself.
And if she doesn't looks up to you (because if your looks, etc..); then she doesn't want to sell herself to you, because she don't even want you. If in that case you ask her to self herself to you, she will basically not try to do that or not answer, or cold low effort 1 word reply, etc...
So this, question, creates jack shit.
They are right, that you shouldn't over-compliment a woman, because it just looks bad. But the other end, of asking her tosell herself to you, also you shouldn't or don't need to do. Neither should or has to be done.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, IWantToMax, Deleted member 6310 and 1 other person
lololo this is the same dude from this vid:

what a loser

This dude, breaks all his own rules. from that video.
This woman in the video, doesn't have wanna stop and stand still for him (AKA, she not into him based on his looks, so game over 99.9% of the time). She walks away (= rejection imo). I mean if Dicaprio was making that first comment to her, she would stand still AND fully face Dicaprio (and would not walk away), that's what initial attraction looks like.

Then he chases, and walks after her. And goes into complimenting her, modus. never compliment a woman, that is giving rejection vibes, it makes your self esteem hurt. if you never complimeneted a girls and she rejects you, at least you keep some sense of self- esteem.

And he gets rejected a 2nd time, after chasing her.
Woman walking away = rejection. Why that dudegoes for a second try,just to get rejected again.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 5583
How to score all the pussy you want and have women fall in love with you using just this one word !

Chad

Not one picosecond.

I hate these stupid redpill copers