How to mog 99.9% of people in a skill

A

Abhorrence

Kraken
i guess you have to autistically obsess over a certain skill to achieve that
you need to work ethic mog other people and have drive to achieve shut in that area methinks

then you will make shut ton of money trust

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, FacialStructure404, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
bones unironically made 10k songs before making 1k dollars​

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, FacialStructure404 and Abhorrence
you need to work ethic mog other people and have drive to achieve shut in that area methinks

you have to have an autistic pleasure in it, seriously you can learn enough to have a degree in weeks if you are addicted to it

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Pikabro, Roquefort and 2 others
ofc he didn't upload most of it because it was trash but yeah everyone really successful at something artistic like is AUTISTIC about making it nonstop​

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Abhorrence
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, try2beme and Mr. President
What if it's like super niche and most people hardly even care about the creme de la creme of that particular endeavor?

Say you're the 99.999 percentile of ant farmers e.g.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Roquefort, ElTruecel and 3 others
What if it's like super niche and most people hardly even care about the creme de la creme of that particular endeavor?

yeah good point

you have to master something there is demand for

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

actually if ur 99.999 percentile ant farmer you might make decent money from it because maybe some rich people somewhere in the world is interested in ants or sumn

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

Shut up retard GOD ur dumb 😂😂

Nigga thinks he’s gifted

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Abhorrence
“Success” is highly determined by generational wealth and the connections your family has. There are very few self made millionaires, the people at the top will sell you this “grind goyem” mindset tho. It’s because they want hard working slaves

Even climbing the ladder in work places is more about networking(kissing ass) than your actual skill set. If you’re a skilled efficient worker rather than a promotion or pay rise you’ll be rewarded with more work

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
“Success” is highly determined by generational wealth and the connections your family has. There are very few self made millionaires, the people at the top will sell you this “grind goyem” mindset tho. It’s because they want hard working slaves

Even climbing the ladder in work places is more about networking(kissing ass) than your actual skill set. If you’re a skilled efficient worker rather than a promotion or pay rise you’ll be rewarded with more work
networking aka kissing ass is a skill as well

• +1

I am too low IQ

• +1
Doesn’t work if you’re non neurotypical like me. Not only do I have autism but I also have adhd it is impossible literally impossible for me to learn a skill in a proper manner. I’m functionally disabled without the benefits of it.
It’s nepotism + genetics. Self made millionaires are self made due to either high iq if not high iq then a strong discipline that is somewhat genetic.
True. This is very true

• +1
networking aka kissing ass is a skill as well
U sacrifice your dignity and act for years on end to some asshole you secretly despise for shekels. It will take a toll on you eventually

• +1
It’s nepotism + genetics. Self made millionaires are self made due to either high iq if not high iq then a strong discipline that is somewhat genetic.
That’s probably why blacks, abos and natives are so lazy. They’d been slaves in recent history and it’s probably ingrained in their dna to hate work

• JFL
How to mog retarded people:

Go to neighborhood, leave carpenter ant colonies outside people's houses, cause foundations to crumble, run a construction business and a pest control business, and profit.

Np for free business model btw, I'll take 70% of your profits if you do this and if you get caught by authorities I'll just kill myself so you'll take all the charges (thanks btw daddy).

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Abhorrence
I have a very good skill but I'm not gonna share it with you. I only show normies. You're uncultured incels who can't appreciate true art so kys.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Sushifart and Abhorrence
How to mog retarded people:

Go to neighborhood, leave carpenter ant colonies outside people's houses, cause foundations to crumble, run a construction business and a pest control business, and profit.

Np for free business model btw, I'll take 70% of your profits if you do this and if you get caught by authorities I'll just kill myself so you'll take all the charges (thanks btw daddy).
Yes, u create the problem and sell the solution. I saw some curry doing it on a smaller scale in mumbai, he dug a deep hole placed a plank and charged people to cross it

Covid and the vaccine
Cancer and chemo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Abhorrence, Sushifart and Deleted member 11126
Yes u create the problem and sell the solution. I saw some curry doing it on a smaller scale in mumbai, he dug a deep hole placed a plank and charged people to cross it
Covid vaccines in a nut shell

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Sushifart and ShowerMaxxing
Yes u create the problem and sell the solution. I saw some curry doing it on a smaller scale in mumbai, he dug a deep hole placed a plank and charged people to cross it
This sounds like a real tale from Mumbai holy fuck I believe it. Based retard bridge troll curry making random holes and charging people to cross with his shitty plank

He should give them free charge if they correctly answer his bridge troll riddles too (IQmaxxing)

• JFL
You're either born a savant or not

I have a very good skill but I'm not gonna share it with you. I only show normies. You're uncultured incels who can't appreciate true art so kys.
cmon share it with us

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

Guys I wonder what his secret skill is
He has a very good skill that:
- Only uses on normal people (he's too retarded so has to coattail hang off normal people)
- Skill can't be used on incels, because they can't "appreciate" (benefit him transactionally since they are also retarded)

Is your secret skill by any chance sucking dick and fondling nut sacks?

That's it I'm deleting. Fuck you lowlifes! 🤮

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EnglandBadman, Zonar, Abhorrence and 2 others
cup stacking?

The most water thread on the planet

• +1
Keep grindin and hustlin.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
enlist u will status mog citizens

This sounds like a real tale from Mumbai holy fuck I believe it. Based retard bridge troll curry making random holes and charging people to cross with his shitty plank

He should give them free charge if they correctly answer his bridge troll riddles too (IQmaxxing)
There’s a vid of it on instagram somewhere lol

you gotta work smart and not fall for scammers liek tate and hamza

u gotta do it the old school way
If u want u could mimic them and scam people by selling a service. WW for example, blackpilled tons of people but rather than saying it’s over(facelms, itv) he offered $5 personalized face ratings and guides to improvement. He’s had thousands done I believe so made $5k +

• +1