How to not be boring

D

Deleted member 8016

Silver
I'm legit around 7PLS 6,3" / 193cm tall, fit (a bit skinny need currently gymmaxxing to change that) and I often get complimented for my looks.
But the thing is I'm completely socially retarded, I don't understand people and can't connect with them, the all seem so boring to me and I have 0 energy when I talk to them, they all look like normies.
When I go to a party it would often go like this, I show up, people are glad to see me and we begin to talk.
They ask me questions, I ask them questions in return but after a short period of time I have 0 things to say to them.
Also I'm a fucking pussy when it comes to seducing girls, even when my friend tell me that she's interested in me.

So how can I be more interesting when talking with people, how can I make them open more to me and crave my presence ?
I want to be that guy that people are missing when I'm not at a party / holliday.

I know people think that personnalitymaxxing is cope but it really helps.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 4430 and 6 others
be funny

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 8016
7863gif

Just look funny tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: intovoid and Deleted member 8016
I am, but the thing is that I'm perceived as the funny good looking guy in the group, so when I am around people they just want me to make them laugh.
The thing is that being perceived as such stops me from having more deep conversation, people always thing i'm gonna say something funny or 2nd degree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Bitch
RussellBrandMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Stevensmithgerard
- 7 PSL
- On a looksmax forum

Pick one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, jake_okok, CommanderCope and 19 others
How can you be 7 PSL and have these problems?
If you're that good-looking, people will automatically include you in interesting experiences that should inform and enrich your personality.
The only way this can be possible is if life has been such a storm of ease and pussy that your mind has devolved into mush.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Furious Dingleberry, AutisticBeaner and 6 others
Being high PLS doesn't mean you can't improve.
I had a shitty lifestyle, no grooming, shitty clothes when I was younger because I was so bluepilled that I thought looks didn't matter and I could look like a faggot and still be able to slay.

How can you be 7 PSL and have these problems?
If you're that good-looking, people will automatically include you in interesting experiences that should inform and enrich your personality.
I am, I'm always invited to parties and holidays but I just can't connect on a personal level with people.
I do tons of fun stuff with my friends and they introduce me to other people, but I feel like I'm just the guys everyone invites but nobody really knows. They just invite me because I look quite good and make good jokes but I still feel like a stranger

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
You’re not 7PLS

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Furious Dingleberry, Warlow and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, AutisticBeaner, Furious Dingleberry and 4 others
If u were acc 7psl everyone would do the work for u and carry every convo
They do it for a while, but my brain is kinda fried when it comes to having interesting conversation. Also I think it's because I'm low energy so I must feel boring

moments of a greycel

bro that's not good :(
I know but I discovered masturbation and went mad, when I fucked my first GF in high school my dick was made of crocodile skin so I couldn't feel shit. That's why I made that post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, ProAcktiv and Deleted member 6488
I know but I discovered masturbation and went mad, when I fucked my first GF in high school my dick was made of crocodile skin so I couldn't feel shit. That's why I made that post
crocodile skin made me cage hard

but seriously have you tried nofap?

dm me pics of you, ill confirm if youre psl7 or not

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8016 and Apeiron
but seriously have you tried nofap?
I did, I'm 23 now so I got my fapping addiction in order. But tbh sometimes when I fuck for too long or multiple times in a row I loose tons of sensitivity, and I worry if I would be able to keep erections when I grow older.
But I guess it's a normal phenomenon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
I did, I'm 23 now so I got my fapping addiction in order. But tbh sometimes when I fuck for too long or multiple times in a row I loose tons of sensitivity, and I worry if I would be able to keep erections when I grow older.
But I guess it's a normal phenomenon
that's good to hear bro

btw you should do a face reveal. i really wanna see your 7psl face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8016
dm me pics of you, ill confirm if youre psl7 or not
Tbh not gonna post/send pics of me, just not comfortable with it.
Doesn't matter if I'm really 7 or not the problem is the same, I just need to change my energy and learn to create deeper connections with people

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok and ProAcktiv
U were probably ugly when u were younger which lead to ur social skills falling behind, while ur looks got better

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Stevensmithgerard
And btw u know 7psl is like meeks ?

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Bitch
You're either boring or you're not, you can't force yourself to be interesting. But you can develop yourself to be interesting over time.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
I'm legit around 7PLS 6,3" / 193cm tall, fit (a bit skinny need currently gymmaxxing to change that) and I often get complimented for my looks.
I'm a fucking pussy when it comes to seducing girls, even when my friend tell me that she's interested in me.
you do not deserve the things you have if you can't even use them

You need to inject T as possible

Also educate yourself of the world around you, history, the other countries besides the one you reside in

Then start joining hobbies like martial arts or a dance class and talk to your coworkers or schoolmates and just ask them questions about their interests and let them just ramble on and just compliment them

U were probably ugly when u were younger which lead to ur social skills falling behind, while ur looks got better
True, also my genes keep me very skinny when I don't exercise so I look like fcking Mr Jack, I've seen tremendous improvements in dating life when I began gymmaxing
And btw u know 7psl is like meeks ?
Yes, although I'm white, dark haired/eyed. Which I had blue eyes, would have been perfect

True, also my genes keep me very skinny when I don't exercise so I look like fcking Mr Jack, I've seen tremendous improvements in dating life when I began gymmaxing

Yes, although I'm white, dark haired/eyed. Which I had blue eyes, would have been perfect
Bro if you were as good looking as meeks u would be modeling
I can believe ur GL but not meeks level

You're either boring or you're not, you can't force yourself to be interesting. But you can develop yourself to be interesting over time.
I guess I can become more interesting through various experiences, for example I traveled for a while and it is a good subject of convo.
you do not deserve the things you have if you can't even use them
True, that's why I'm trying to improve, so I can use them before I'm too old

Greycels dont understand PSL levels he is prob 7/10 not PSL 7

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 6403 and lifestyle21873
I've done some modeling for casual clothes brands in my country, if you don't do it for luxury brands it doesn't pay that much. And luxury brand seem to like people who look like fcking aliens

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
In a similar position

Idk maybe books??

• Love it
I've started reading philosophy, some of it is really interesting but people don't give a shit about philosophy.
I'd love to be enthusiastic about normie things

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Truecel14 and Tall
who cares if he's 7psl or not. Just answer the question

• Love it
be truly urself

be truly urself
I don't know who I am. Tbh honest I've never found a real passion, I have nothing that defines me, like no identity.
For instance I have a friend who's a DJ, so every time people hear house music they talk about him, I have a friend who does a lot of bike so people think about him when they see a bike, etc.

But i've never found who I truly am, I've never found my passion that I could follow.

• Woah
Reactions: godlikesz
I don't know who I am. Tbh honest I've never found a real passion, I have nothing that defines me, like no identity.
For instance I have a friend who's a DJ, so every time people hear house music they talk about him, I have a friend who does a lot of bike so people think about him when they see a bike, etc.

But i've never found who I truly am, I've never found my passion that I could follow.
its over for ur personality then

• So Sad
I've started reading philosophy, some of it is really interesting but people don't give a shit about philosophy.
I'd love to be enthusiastic about normie things
Never give in to the sheeple

Fuck normies they are degenerate back stabbing narcissticic cumstains

They are useful idiots only paying their taxes to support Israel and get the Federal Reserve richer

• +1
sounds like a bluepill but pick up relatively niche but still pretty mainstream hobbies like DnD or cosplay.

watch lots of normie tv and movies too.

• +1
You can't change your nature. Stop trying, you're only going to suffer.

• +1
Reactions: Robert
What has become of this forum? People giving out personality advice to a random greycel claiming to be 7 PSL without any pics or evidence...

• +1
Reactions: Inscol