Hello YouTube

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
My name is Nick and today's subject is "I'm a stupid nigger".
Why did god make me a nigger? I'm a dumb sack of shit. I'm a scumbag. I'm a moon cricket nigger. Niggers chirp at night like I'm a bitch ass nigger like I am. I'm a NIGGER with nappy hair and bug eyes and big nose and big lips. I'm a NIGGER and white people are better than me, Asian people are smarter than me, Mexicans work harder than me. I'm a stupid ass nigger that isn't worth two cents.
I'm a junglebunny, I'm a jiggaboo. I'm a spook, I'm a turd, I'm a pile a shit and I'm a cowshit dung nigger. I'm a busted nigger. I hate myself. I hate my ugly features. I hate my buck teeth. I hate my grape drinking soda bitch ass nigger like I am. I hate who I am. I dislike I despie my ugly ass. I'm a lame, I'm a loser and the world hates me. I should have been used for stemcell research when I was in the womb. I should have been aborted when I was on the umbilical cord. And I'm a loser, man. The KKK need to lynch my ass.
I'm a nappy headed beast. I'm a piss and a shit boy. I'm a L7. I'm a loser. I'm a spiteful ugly nigger. And niggers should be scared of me cause I'm the worst of the lowest niggers.
I chirp like the moon crickets at night. When darkness comes you can't see my ugly black ass. Females don't like my ugly black ass. I'm a stupid nigger.
I'm a nigger. I'm a nigger. I'm a nigger. I'm a nigger. I hate who I am. I'm a spiteful bitch. I got nasty ass hair with BB's in it. I'm a stupid nigger. and I've been cutting my arm open.
And niggers should have aborted my ass man. I'm a stupid I'm a lame I'm a got like aspergers syndrome. I work at target, minimum wage. I'm a typical stupid nigger. I need to pick cotton where I belong I belong in a field. I'm a field nigger. I'm a stupid nigger. I'm a loser. L7 I'm a loser. I ain't shit. And I ain't worth two cents.
So robot friends tell me how you feel about this post. I'm a stupid nigger. I ain't shit. I ain't worth two cents. I'm worth half a penny

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and NumbThePain
@NumbThePain

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Are you black?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
All jokes aside. You got that link of Baraka TEVO? (Not TV I assume?)

• JFL
All jokes aside. You got that link of Baraka TEVO? (Not TV I assume?)
Which video boyo
The text is from the best video of his that is deleted 😭

• So Sad
Which video boyo
The text is from the best video of his that is deleted 😭
Hell nahh. Oder diesen video sounds like ze magnificent fuckin' video. Dat shit sounds ze fire :fire: Taco Bell und Chipotle ain't got nuthin on it ☠️

I'm a stupid nigger. I ain't shit. I ain't worth two cents. I'm worth half a penny ☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
Hell nahh. Oder diesen video sounds like ze magnificent fuckin' video. Dat shit sounds ze fire :fire: Taco Bell und Chipotle ain't got nuthin on it ☠️

I'm a stupid nigger. I ain't shit. I ain't worth two cents. I'm worth half a penny ☠️☠️☠️
Nah bro speaking Draculaish tf ☠️🧛‍♂️

• JFL