How to not throw up if ur bulking

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
I almost threw up trying to stuff my face with eggs rn. If this happens to u and u keep gagging u have to chug down small amounts of water slowly until u stop. Small amounts only, if u chug a lot once you’ll keep gagging but you’ll feel ‘full’ so u won’t be able to chug more water. Small chugs of water until the feeling of wanting to throw up stops.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect, nevermind2, Manletmachine and 2 others
Don't bulk.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Allornothing, Deleted member 29078 and 4 others
I almost threw up trying to stuff my face with eggs rn. If this happens to u and u keep gagging u have to chug down small amounts of water slowly until u stop. Small amounts only, if u chug a lot once you’ll keep gagging but you’ll feel ‘full’ so u won’t be able to chug more water. Small chugs of water until the feeling of wanting to throw up stops.
I hope somone has an answer for this

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Why u eating eggs they have little calories, eat some REAL FOOD goddamit

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 28774 and Reformed
Why u eating eggs they have little calories, eat some REAL FOOD goddamit
Eggs and cheese. I don’t eat carbs (unless cheat meal) but I eat a lot so I make up the calories. It’s tougher tho

Eggs and cheese. I don’t eat carbs (unless cheat meal) but I eat a lot so I make up the calories. It’s tougher tho
Eggs and cheese is a sure way to throw up. Doesn’t taste nice enough

• +1
kek why are you bulking with no carbs what are you doing man

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Yerico7 and Reformed
Eggs and cheese is a sure way to throw up. Doesn’t taste nice enough
I like the taste of the cheese I buy. I put the egg on top of a slice and eat it. I almost through up bc I eat until failure

kek why are you bulking with no carbs what are you doing man
I’ve built a lot of muscle. I drink milk sometimes for quick carbs

Eat honey it's good for gain weight and lots of fat U can buy beef fat for like 3€ per kilo from good butcher here

Eat honey it's good for gain weight and lots of fat U can buy beef fat for like 3€ per kilo from good butcher here
I’m bordering pre diabetic blood sugar levels i can’t touch honey jfl

imagine bulking jfl

• JFL
MAINGAIN. btw a few hundred extra kcal wont hurt for gains
Yeah bro just MAINGAIN and don't ever make any progress just BUY MY FRICKIN COOK BOOK

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and marek937
Yeah bro just MAINGAIN and don't ever make any progress just BUY MY FRICKIN COOK BOOK
Just bulk bro, just lower your SMV with your bloated face and spend the next 6 months trying to shave the fat down.

I gained muscles while on a cut : If you train hard and frequently you can make gains even on a caloric deficit.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Yerico7
Just bulk bro, just lower your SMV with your bloated face and spend the next 6 months trying to shave the fat down.

I gained muscles while on a cut : If you train hard and frequently you can make gains even on a caloric deficit.
If u have high set wide cheekbones bloat doesn’t affect u

Just eat the egg yoke, the white is more or less useless anyway

• Hmm...
I’m bordering pre diabetic blood sugar levels i can’t touch honey jfl
the high fat low carb diet you are eating is causing the pre diabetic blood sugar levels just eat normally lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7 and Reformed

How do you prep your eggs?

• +1
Just eat the egg yoke, the white is more or less useless anyway

Isn't white where most if the protein is? Also yoke is a chloresterol bomb.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
the high fat low carb diet you are eating is causing the pre diabetic blood sugar levels just eat normally lol
How? It’s just from eating large quantities
How do you prep your eggs?
I just crack 5 or 6 in a frying pan and take them out when the egg yolks are cooked

Isn't white where most if the protein is? Also yoke is a chloresterol bomb.
Cholesterol is healthy in eggs, not all cholesterol is the same, and no the yoke has more or less everything in it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, normie_joe and Reformed
Cholesterol is healthy in eggs, not all cholesterol is the same, and no the yoke has more or less everything in it
Also has a lot of K2 and E in it

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
How? It’s just from eating large quantities

I just crack 5 or 6 in a frying pan and take them out when the egg yolks are cooked

Just add these 3 ingredients and it will make it world's better.

1) Diced shallot
2) Diced green chilli pepper
3) Diced garlic

Put those 3 in a pan, whisk the eggs and pour it after.

Season with salt and pepper after.

Now you can actually eat them properly, because it has a touch of spicy flavor instead of just bland nothing.

• +1
Bro that wasn’t the point, I am manning up by not throwing up. If u can eat infinity without any problems then fair
Personally i smash most my cals in the morning to help eat throughout the day

• +1
Bulktards gain a ton of fat and “get bigger” so they think you need a calorie surplus to build muscle. Bona fide retards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Yerico7 and Reformed

ppl can bulk and not get too fat, skill issue tbh

• +1
absolutely no reason for 500+ calorie bulk