How to: PrettyBoy [ Guide ]

pretty boy is a soycuck skinny fat

Yes I agree, but dont cope with money, women dont get wet thinking about rich men, they get wet thinking about good looking confident men. Money will attract women past the age of 25 but they are attracted to the security, not you.

Look+Personality is what attracts women. You can get women 10 years younger if you have both. Money is more for stability but isnt needed for ons/str.
dark triad matters

Yes I agree, but dont cope with money, women dont get wet thinking about rich men, they get wet thinking about good looking confident men. Money will attract women past the age of 25 but they are attracted to the security, not you.

Look+Personality is what attracts women. You can get women 10 years younger if you have both. Money is more for stability but isnt needed for ons/str.
perSOnality ? lol

perSOnality ? lol
Lol if you think it doesnt matter. Thats what these aspies mean when they say "just be NT bro". Its psl for "get a good personality".

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
First step: Get good genetics that let you ascend early on.
View attachment 889755
HOLY SHIT IM SO FUCKING HOT!
Step 2: Never knew the struggle of being ugly, doesnt know/dont care about any of looksmaxxing shit ( outside of gymmaxx at maximum )
No supplements, shitty diet, do drugs, sex without condom and shit.
Step 3: Your life ended now you are near your 30s and look like shit, you can die peacefully after being giga ascended and living the dream;
View attachment 889758
FUCK YOU I GOT BAITED

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro
Lol if you think it doesnt matter. Thats what these aspies mean when they say "just be NT bro". Its psl for "get a good personality".
redpill + blackpill = the truth
it doesnt matter how good looking you are, you will never have control of a relationship if you dont have strenght and personality to do so.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
redpill + blackpill = the truth
it doesnt matter how good looking you are, you will never have control of a relationship if you dont have strenght and personality to do so.
Soyboy advice incoming: I would add in bluepill advice for a healthy relationship/friendships. The basics of the redpill are somewhat right, but a lot of the stuff past that set you up for broken relationships.

FaceApp 1610925305903

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
First step: Get good genetics that let you ascend early on.
View attachment 889755
HOLY SHIT IM SO FUCKING HOT!
Step 2: Never knew the struggle of being ugly, doesnt know/dont care about any of looksmaxxing shit ( outside of gymmaxx at maximum )
No supplements, shitty diet, do drugs, sex without condom and shit.
Step 3: Your life ended now you are near your 30s and look like shit, you can die peacefully after being giga ascended and living the dream;
View attachment 889758
Ummm sir would this guide work for me?

Still the best guide there is in this forum. BOTB worthy.