How to: PrettyBoy [ Guide ]

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
First step: Get good genetics that let you ascend early on.

HOLY SHIT IM SO FUCKING HOT!
Step 2: Never knew the struggle of being ugly, doesnt know/dont care about any of looksmaxxing shit ( outside of gymmaxx at maximum )
No supplements, shitty diet, do drugs, sex without condom and shit.
Step 3: Your life ended now you are near your 30s and look like shit, you can die peacefully after being giga ascended and living the dream;

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, aesthedick, Deleted member 6785 and 24 others
Never forget

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989, Basedtheticz and bugeye
Giphy

why are you posting dis on christmas? are you lonely subhuman or something

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9989 and 7 others
Step 2: Youthmaxx + Healthmaxx
Step 3: Enjoy longer prime and more graceful aging

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and bugeye
Tbh chico is constantly called for having weak bone structure. But his lower third is better than o'pry and gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Tbh chico is constantly called for having weak bone structure. But his lower third is better than o'pry and gandy
chico is basically ''slightly above average everything but one feature that outstands everything else''
his eye area was INSANELY good and thats what made him so good looking

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 9852, Michael Myers and 3 others
Guess the curries are going after Chico now that Barrett hate is too mainstream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, poloralf and Mexicanboi
Chichi in today still looks good

good guide bro i am basically chico now

Just grow curtains tbh does wonders most of the time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Lux and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and sytyl
fo' real tho, how do you run prettyboy game if you're a low tier prettyboy?

Giga over for chico. From 8 psl to 4 psl in 4 or 5 years.

Giga over for chico. From 8 psl to 4 psl in 4 or 5 years.
The vast majority of people get married and have kids at around the age of 30, that's exactly what Chico did. You can't expect a guy who is a father to maintain the look that he had before, beauty doesn't last forever anyways.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Step 2: Youthmaxx + Healthmaxx
Step 3: Enjoy longer prime and more graceful aging
I agree on pretty boys mogging tf out of everyone but youthmaxxing is also about getting good bones (lefort, implants etc.) In order to age well

The vast majority of people get married and have kids at around the age of 30, that's exactly what Chico did. You can't expect a guy who is a father to maintain the look that he had before, beauty doesn't last forever anyways.
Cope
3AD30AC1 B52B 43AA B204 314BEBF54BDA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Brad Pitt, like many actors, has had plastic surgeries to maintain his look because he's an actor so it's very important for his job. And he doesn't look amazing, when compared to how he looked at 20, at 30 or even at 40, he looks very old right now, maybe not like the average 57 year old, but he doesn't look young, that's for sure.

Nobody can fully escape aging, some age better, some age worse, but you can't escape it, everyone dies sooner or later and so does their beauty. Life is finite.

• +1
Reactions: aesthedick, Deleted member 11019, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
Brad Pitt, like many actors, has had plastic surgeries to maintain his look because he's an actor so it's very important for his job. And he doesn't look amazing, when compared to how he looked at 20, at 30 or even at 40, he looks very old right now, maybe not like the average 57 year old, but he doesn't look young, that's for sure.

Nobody can fully escape aging, some age better, some age worse, but you can't escape it, everyone dies sooner or later and so does their beauty. Life is finite.
He’s still chad and GL that’s all that matters you just proved if you maintain your looks you’ll never be become ugly

chico is basically ''slightly above average everything but one feature that outstands everything else''
his eye area was INSANELY good and thats what made him so good looking

Imo eye areas are what make male models. Take pitt, travis fimmel, o pry, marlon, meeks they all have that one in a million eye area.

tell that to pitt, clooney, rutherford,cruise... he doesnt have bones. His sons are not the problem.

pitt at 57 mogs chico to andromeda and back. And chico at 20 mogged any pitt you can choose to a parallel universe. He descended really hard.

He’s still chad and GL that’s all that matters you just proved if you maintain your looks you’ll never be become ugly
Since life is finite, you can't have everything, you have to choose, would you rather have kids or focus on looks until you die? And the same thing goes for jobs, life is all about choices, you have to choose one thing over another, you cannot do everything because you are not immortal and you don't have an infinite amount of time.

Anyways, looks become unimportant when you get older and women start to care more about how much you make and if you are muscular or not, this is true for women who are 25 or older. Those who care the most about looks are the women in the 18-24 age range, to them, a Chad can be broke and good looking. Older women want a man who is independent and able to provide for her even if they're not going to get married or have kids, because she doesn't want to be poor, the only women who don't care about how much you make are those who are already rich due to inheritance or personal success because they know that no man could ever match their wealth so they choose looks, poor women don't have that luxury.

At a certain age, even if you maintain your looks, you become too old for most women in the 18-24 age range and it is then that your money starts to matter a lot because if you are broke, you will be an oldcel. You can't be an oldcel if you're rich or if you make a good above average income. You don't have to make millions or billions, you just need to be making 100k a year or more in your mid to late 30s. If you finish college early on at 22, and you become a computer programmer, you'll be making 100k a year way before that, maybe in your late 20s. The older you are when you start, the older you will be when you reach that amount.

Moneymaxxing is legit when dating women who are 25 or older, looksmaxxing is legit when dating women who are 18-24 and gymmaxxing helps both since women of all ages love big muscles. But good looks are a requirement for young women and a good income is a requirement for older women. You'll never see older women dating a broke Chad unless the women are rich, and you'll never see a young woman dating an ugly old guy unless she is a gold digger who just wants to scam him and doesn't really love him.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: pizza, BigBoy and zeroshame
Since life is finite, you can't have everything, you have to choose, would you rather have kids or focus on looks until you die? And the same thing goes for jobs, life is all about choices, you have to choose one thing over another, you cannot do everything because you are not immortal and you don't have an infinite amount of time.

Anyways, looks become unimportant when you get older and women start to care more about how much you make and if you are muscular or not, this is true for women who are 25 or older. Those who care the most about looks are the women in the 18-24 age range, to them, a Chad can be broke and good looking. Older women want a man who is independent and able to provide for her even if they're not going to get married or have kids, because she doesn't want to be poor, the only women who don't care about how much you make are those who are already rich due to inheritance or personal success because they know that no man could ever match their wealth so they choose looks, poor women don't have that luxury.

At a certain age, even if you maintain your looks, you become too old for most women in the 18-24 age range and it is then that your money starts to matter a lot because if you are broke, you will be an oldcel. You can't be an oldcel if you're rich or if you make a good above average income. You don't have to make millions or billions, you just need to be making 100k a year or more in your mid to late 30s. If you finish college early on at 22, and you become a computer programmer, you'll be making 100k a year way before that, maybe in your late 20s. The older you are when you start, the older you will be when you reach that amount.

Moneymaxxing is legit when dating women who are 25 or older, looksmaxxing is legit when dating women who are 18-24 and gymmaxxing helps both since women of all ages love big muscles. But good looks are a requirement for young women and a good income is a requirement for older women. You'll never see older women dating a broke Chad unless the women are rich, and you'll never see a young woman dating an ugly old guy unless she is a gold digger who just wants to scam him and doesn't really love him.
Pitt has a great life and is GL you’re making no sense boyo stop the wall of cope, the truth is Chico is a boneless normie who was haloed by his collagen and eye area

• +1
Pitt has a great life and is GL you’re making no sense boyo stop the wall of cope, the truth is Chico is a boneless normie who was haloed by his collagen and eye area
I never mentioned "the wall", it does exist but it's not exactly like it's described in the manosphere. What I am saying is true, and most women who are in their late 20s would agree that money matters more than looks at that age. A young woman's goals and priorities are not the same as an older woman's. I know because I have seen it with many women of that age that I know, my godmother spent her 20s partying and having sex with hot Chads, while now all she wants is to find a guy who has money because she is poor. Even women who are not as slutty as she was end up searching for the same thing.

It's impossible to be an incel if you make six figures and you're older and aim for women who are 25 or older.

• +1

Women will settle with the rich ugly guy, but will lust the chad gardener cock.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Jagged0

still appeal Moggs.

B22B5723 517D 421D A843 69D0B2E82B99
C04989A8 3283 417A 91B4 09ABB0C6FAF5
227B54DA ABBF 4629 9CA2 4659D183EF6C

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Anyways, looks become unimportant when you get older and women start to care more about how much you make and if you are muscular or not, this is true for women who are 25 or older.
At a certain age, even if you maintain your looks, you become too old for most women in the 18-24 age range and it is then that your money starts to matter a lot.
If you look youthful you can easily still date girls in their 20s when you're in your early 30s. And looks never truly stop being important, it's just that women start wanting cozier lives as their attractiveness plummets with age.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and randomuser2407
Women will settle with the rich ugly guy, but will lust the chad gardener cock.
That is a common misconception in the manosphere, it is not actually true. I have seen many women who were dating guys who were uglier than themselves and they were lusting after those ugly guys, they were making out in public and showing big signs of affection towards each other. Anyone else who doesn't spend all his time in front of a computer would know this.

Most women don't want their husband or boyfriend to be a cuck, most of those who do do it only because the guy fantasizes about doing that and she is okay with it. When women cheat, it's not because they couldn't control themselves, it's because they wanted to leave but didn't want to deal with the drama and fallout of a real honest breakup. When women who cheat claim that it's a mistake, they lie, it is intentional and if they didn't cheat they would have broke up with the guy or filed for divorce if they were married.

• JFL
If you look youthful you can easily still date girls in their 20s when you're in your early 30s. And looks never truly stop being important, it's just that women start wanting cozier lives as their attractiveness plummets with age.
Yes, that is what I meant to say, looks still matter later on but money matters a lot more.

That is a common misconception in the manosphere, it is not actually true. I have seen many women who were dating guys who were uglier than themselves and they were lusting after those ugly guys, they were making out in public and showing big signs of affection towards each other. Anyone else who doesn't spend all his time in front of a computer would know this.

Most women don't want their husband or boyfriend to be a cuck, most of those who do do it only because the guy fantasizes about doing that and she is okay with it. When women cheat, it's not because they couldn't control themselves, it's because they wanted to leave but didn't want to deal with the drama and fallout of a real honest breakup. When women who cheat claim that it's a mistake, they lie, it is intentional and if they didn't cheat they would have broke up with the guy or filed for divorce if they were married.
There is nothing more beta than to moneymax for a foid. Real men dont do that. Real men also dont lift for foids.

I moneymax to buy a cool bmw and to avoid wageslaving. I would feel like the ultimate loser spending money on a slut.

• +1
There is nothing more beta than to moneymax for a foid. Real men dont do that. Real men also dont lift for foids.
There is no such thing as a REAL man, that is just shaming language used by women to manipulate men.

Normal men don't use the word "foid", only incels do, that says a lot about you.

I moneymax to buy a cool bmw and to avoid wageslaving. I would feel like the ultimate loser spending money on a slut.
Moneymaxxing attracts women because of the income, spending money on her makes her actually less attracted. Resources that you own show her you make a good income, the resources themselves don't matter, only what they represent do.

There is no such thing as a REAL man, that is just shaming language used by women to manipulate men.

Normal men don't use the word "foid", only incels do, that says a lot about you.
You look like shit after lifting for 4 or 5 years. Shut up low t phaggot.

You look like shit after lifting for 4 or 5 years. Shut up low t phaggot.
My physique represents my strength level, if I was strong, I would be big, it's that simple. It took me years to understand it because everyone says the opposite, even people on this forum. Even those who are gymmaxxed naturally have no idea what got them there but I can explain it all in full detail.

My physique represents my strength level, if I was strong, I would be big, it's that simple. It took me years to understand it because everyone says the opposite, even people on this forum. Even those who are gymmaxxed naturally have no idea what got them there but I can explain it all in full detail.
You look like shit because you are low t and you dont have proper technique and mind muscle connection.

Moneymaxxing attracts women because of the income, spending money on her makes her actually less attracted. Resources that you own show her you make a good income, the resources themselves don't matter, only what they represent do.
I agree that women above 25 will place a higher emphasis on money because they cannot have a young idealized version of love since they are met with the reality of paying rent, putting food on the table, etc. However, these wome arent attracted to you, theyre attracted to your money. Lose the money, and theyre gone too.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, zeroshame and Deleted member 5292
I agree that women above 25 will place a higher emphasis on money because they cannot have a young idealized version of love since they are met with the reality of paying rent, putting food on the table, etc. However, these wome arent attracted to you, theyre attracted to your money. Lose the money, and theyre gone too.
Depends on the woman. Most are in it for both your looks and your money but your money matters more because by that time they need to worry about paying for food and rent while when they were 18 they may have been living with their parents rent-free. And it's also because, at when they are in their late 20s or early 30s, most women want to get married and have kids so they need to marry a guy who has money because to raise just one child, it costs on average 250 000$ (1/4 of a million dollars), and most people have more than 1 kid so that can be very expensive, that is why women never marry men who are broke and they would rather have a richer man than a better looking man but they still care about looks because they know that it's a commitment and that they will spend many years with him.

Most women are not planning an evil strategy to marry a guy for money and divorce him afterwards, even though they very well could do that nowadays.

According to incels and people who believe in the black pill, any guy who is in a relationship is a cuck but that's really not the case, they usually say this because they've never been in a relationship themselves or they had a bad first girlfriend and nothing after that, like the guys on the MGTOW subreddit who date sluts and then complain that all women are sluts, when in reality, they just chose the wrong women while knowing what they were doing.

I'm not saying that looks don't matter or that a 60 year old man can date a 30 year old woman who is not a gold digger, but what I am saying is that if you still look good at 45 years old, you can date women who are 35 years old who are not gold diggers, and anyways, gold diggers tend to be in their early to mid 20s, not in their 30s.

So, what I am saying is that if you stay in shape and make a good income, as a guy, you'll always be able to date women who are 10 years younger than yourself who are not gold diggers, but it depends because men who look younger than their age will be able to date women who are even younger than that, while men who look older will maybe not even be able to date women 10 years younger. I look younger than my age so I could maybe date women who are 13-15 years younger than me when I will be 45.

• +1
Depends on the woman. Most are in it for both your looks and your money but your money matters more because by that time they need to worry about paying for food and rent while when they were 18 they may have been living with their parents rent-free. And it's also because, at when they are in their late 20s or early 30s, most women want to get married and have kids so they need to marry a guy who has money because to raise just one child, it costs on average 250 000$ (1/4 of a million dollars), and most people have more than 1 kid so that can be very expensive, that is why women never marry men who are broke and they would rather have a richer man than a better looking man but they still care about looks because they know that it's a commitment and that they will spend many years with him.

Most women are not planning an evil strategy to marry a guy for money and divorce him afterwards, even though they very well could do that nowadays.

According to incels and people who believe in the black pill, any guy who is in a relationship is a cuck but that's really not the case, they usually say this because they've never been in a relationship themselves or they had a bad first girlfriend and nothing after that, like the guys on the MGTOW subreddit who date sluts and then complain that all women are sluts, when in reality, they just chose the wrong women while knowing what they were doing.

I'm not saying that looks don't matter or that a 60 year old man can date a 30 year old woman who is not a gold digger, but what I am saying is that if you still look good at 45 years old, you can date women who are 35 years old who are not gold diggers, and anyways, gold diggers tend to be in their early to mid 20s, not in their 30s.

So, what I am saying is that if you stay in shape and make a good income, as a guy, you'll always be able to date women who are 10 years younger than yourself who are not gold diggers, but it depends because men who look younger than their age will be able to date women who are even younger than that, while men who look older will maybe not even be able to date women 10 years younger. I look younger than my age so I could maybe date women who are 13-15 years younger than me when I will be 45.
Yes I agree, but dont cope with money, women dont get wet thinking about rich men, they get wet thinking about good looking confident men. Money will attract women past the age of 25 but they are attracted to the security, not you.

Look+Personality is what attracts women. You can get women 10 years younger if you have both. Money is more for stability but isnt needed for ons/str.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pizza, Deleted member 5292, randomuser2407 and 1 other person