How to pump n dump a girl that wants to lock you down as boyfriend?

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Eating Finestaride and Adderall for breakfast
I have a girl coming over tomorrow (first date) that is very into me but I also think she also wants a LTR. If this is the case, how do I still fuck her on that date without her resisting thinking I just want to pump and dump (which is true)?

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Do what they do usually.
Ghost her (after fucking her of course)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Pumanator, fjor2096 and 2 others
Do what they do usually.
Ghost her (after fucking her of course)
Yeah ofc but how do I make sure she is not withholding pussy in hopes she can get me into a LTR?

I have a girl coming over tomorrow (first date) that is very into me but I also think she also wants a LTR. If this is the case, how do I still fuck her on that date without her resisting thinking I just want to pump and dump (which is true)?
Move on.

• So Sad
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Yeah ofc but how do I make sure she is not withholding pussy in hopes she can get me into a LTR?
Just move on. Don't manipulate people.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Celexawer, Deleted member, Bdh and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje
Try to make her come to you if shes really that into you, she should come undoubtely

• +1
Just move on. Don't manipulate people.
I never implied I was looking for a relationship. It was just the setting we met in and the degree to which she likes me that make it highly likely she wants to get me into a relationship

Yeah I think you are right, if tomorrow doesn't lead to seks, I'll just give up on her
Pumping and dumping a foid when she wants a relationship is honestly one of the shittiest things someone can do. Remember that foids release oxytocin after sex, she will be bonded to you and once you pump and dump her, you will develop a bad reputation among her social circle and the circles linked.

Don't do it, and respect yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, qkz, coping ethnic and 3 others
I never implied I was looking for a relationship. It was just the setting we met in and the degree to which she likes me that make it highly likely she wants to get me into a relationship
Are you not attracted to her?
Go on a date with her, and if she's showing signs of wanting an LTR, don't have sex with her. Just say you aren't feeling any chemistry.

Try to make her come to you if shes really that into you, she should come undoubtely
She straight up asked me if we she should go to her or mine place jfl. But I'm realizing I'm overthinking this shit. What one month of no pussy does to a man :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and chawaje
She straight up asked me if we she should go to her or mine place jfl. But I'm realizing I'm overthinking this shit. What one month of no pussy does to a man :lul:
What makes you think she wants an LTR?

• +1
This is also Provlem I now experience where Thai girls will get mad if I date other girls on days I don’t see them

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Then invite her and fuck and if you like her enough fwb her

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The way she texts, showing extreme interest. She set up the date basically
She might have catched feelings lmao
If you dont care just use her for sex

The way she texts, showing extreme interest. She set up the date basically
What's her rating in comparison to yours?
Just go on a date but don't have sex with her unless she's willing to have casual. If you only have sex with her when she wants an LTR, you're gonna destroy your reputation.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and TrestIsBest
What do you rate her, and yourself in comparison?
What rating is your minimum for LTR?
Mmh I think like 4.5-5 out of 10. And I'm a 6 facially I'd say. I have good style and height (6'4) going for me too. I think for a LTR I'd like for her to be at least a 6.5. But it's hard to put this into abstract numbers tbh.

• +1
Mmh I think like 4.5-5 out of 10. And I'm a 6 facially I'd say. I have good style and height (6'4) going for me too. I think for a LTR I'd like for her to be at least a 6.5. But it's hard to put this into abstract numbers tbh.
Cancel the date and don't lead her on then. Did you meet her off an app?
If you did, and especially if it's Hinge, she could report you. Many clingy foids have done this and they did actually get the guy's account banned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and chawaje
Im experiencing literally the same

• +1
Im experiencing literally the same
What's her rating in comparison to yours?
Just go on a date but don't have sex with her unless she's willing to have casual. If you only have sex with her when she wants an LTR, you're gonna destroy your reputation.

• +1
She moggs me lmao

• +1
I'm a high-standardcel tbh @Xangsane. But I just ask myself: is this girl attractive enough to be the mother of my children (pass on her genes onto my kids)? If not, I don't see her as LTR material

• +1
Does something about her turn you off, or you don't want an LTR?
Yeah just not super attracted to her. Maybe I'm overrating her too

• +1
I'm a high-standardcel tbh @Xangsane. But I just ask myself: is this girl attractive enough to be the mother of my children (pass on her genes onto my kids)? If not, I don't see her as LTR material
Mind if you DM me her pic pls?

Start acting like a bluepilled cuck once you are done fucking her. Basically start simping, put her over your own life, open up your feelings to her and she will be gone in no time.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING, TrestIsBest and chawaje
I wanna enjoy my psl lifestyle
Alright, but don't fool a foid who wants LTR. Your reputation will be damaged within her social circle and her circles connected.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and TrestIsBest
  • +1
  • +1
Alright, but don't fool a foid who wants LTR. Your reputation will be damaged within her social circle and her circles connected.
I didnt show interest but i know shes inlove ngl its prob my ogee curve

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and TrestIsBest

According to this, she's at least a 5 @Xangsane

You're part of the problem

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: selfmaxing, Xangsane and TrestIsBest
Cancel the date and don't lead her on then. Did you meet her off an app?
If you did, and especially if it's Hinge, she could report you. Many clingy foids have done this and they did actually get the guy's account banned.
IF I fuck her once and don't want to see her again whereas she want to, I'll just make up a bullshit excuse, like I'm to focused on uni right now to be dating

• +1
All girls are whores so fuck her like it should be

IF I fuck her once and don't want to see her again whereas she want to, I'll just make up a bullshit excuse, like I'm to focused on uni right now to be dating
Good idea but I still won't recommend that.

• +1