How to reduce skin texture?

D

Deleted member 68444

Iron
And Itachi lines if that's possible.

Tret made my nose look like it had a filter on and helped with the rest of my face

• +1
Reactions: AySab and Deleted member 68444
accutane

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Tret made my nose look like it had a filter on and helped with the rest of my face
can i take tret if i have serborheic dermatitis? also how long to see results.?

Just stfu
skincare is cope most of the time, the only thing that can cure acne (i guess you have it and the texture is due to this) is accutane.
No more cope :blackpill:

• +1
skincare is cope most of the time, the only thing that can cure acne (i guess you have it and the texture is due to this) is accutane.
I grew out of acne, just have some texture left (no not those deep acne scars)

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
then go for Laser Skin Resurfacing

• +1
Reactions: agent0514 and Deleted member 68444
can i take tret if i have serborheic dermatitis? also how long to see results.?
Some Reddit posts say it worked for them.
All of the pores on my nose were invisible within 2 days but acne on my cheeks stopped within a week but it was never that bad to begin with. The peeling didn’t stop until I lowered the amount I was applying.
I started tret at the beginning of a school break though so I didn’t mind looking like shit for a week.

Glycolic acid , Tazarotene , squalane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68444
all topical? what %?
glycolic 7 percent from oridinary 3 times a week in the night, Tazarotene on the rest of the days at night (4 days a week), squalane everyday to lock in moisture, u can get la roche ceramide serum if ur extra autist about it and want perfect skin barrier but if not just those 3 will be fine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 68444 and awesomemc101
glycolic 7 percent from oridinary 3 times a week in the night, Tazarotene on the rest of the days at night (4 days a week), squalane everyday to lock in moisture, u can get la roche ceramide serum if ur extra autist about it and want perfect skin barrier but if not just those 3 will be fine
is hyaluronic acid not good to lock in moisture? also what does Tazarotene do.. just increase collagen?

is hyaluronic acid not good to lock in moisture? also what does Tazarotene do.. just increase collagen?
tazarotene has many benefits, evens texture, fixes mild acne scars, increased collagen, elastin, etc. Hylauronic acid is a meme as it draws in water from the epidermis to the dermis so when u go off it ur skin will be drier than if u never used it

hyaluronic acid helps give the skin moisture, a moisturiser locks in the moisture. Just use tret for skin texture and a peptide serum. hopefully they thicken the skin and fill those itachi lines too.
honestly highIQ

Hylauronic acid is a meme as it draws in water from the epidermis to the dermis so when u go off it ur skin will be drier than if u never used it
thats why you apply hyaluronic acid to damp wet skin, not dry skin

thats why you apply hyaluronic acid to damp wet skin, not dry skin
even if u do that u risk drawing up water from the dermis which slowly would mean compromised skin barrier function, why risk that when you can just apply squalane and urea?

even if u do that u risk drawing up water from the dermis which slowly would mean compromised skin barrier function, why risk that when you can just apply squalane and urea?
you can’t risk it if you do apply it to damp skin. And again, it all comes down to what OP needs and what work best for them.

you can’t risk it if you do apply it to damp skin. And again, it all comes down to what OP needs and what work best for them.
You can hylauronic acid first has to completely the coat the epidermis that takes time, the damp skin water content may have evaporated by then, I never had good results w hylauronic. Squalane and urea is best w a ceramide serum w/o hylauronic if needs be

You can hylauronic acid first has to completely the coat the epidermis that takes time, the damp skin water content may have evaporated by then, I never had good results w hylauronic. Squalane and urea is best w a ceramide serum w/o hylauronic if needs be
no, just wet ur face and apply, the water shouldn’t have evaporated by then. I use a matrixyl+HA serum which is my saviour which is why I prefer hyaluronic acid

Last edited:
  • +1
no, just wet ur face and apply, the water shouldn’t have evaporated by then. I use a matrixyl+HA serum which is my saviour which is why I prefer hyaluronic acid
Thought on this

• Hmm...
Thought on this

he is completely right. But again, thats why you apply it to a damp face. And yes, I also only used a cleanser, tret and spf which worked well actually. but I found that this serum and this moisturiser were even better when used together with my original routine.

Last edited:
Also check out my threads on melasyl and PN, i think you would like it.
Melasyl too damn expensive tbh , PN is good I might get it, did you DIY PN?

Melasyl too damn expensive tbh , PN is good I might get it, did you DIY PN?
Yes, super good, using it for my acne scars with a dermapen

Attachments

• IMG_7044.jpeg
    IMG_7044.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Is it good if I don’t microneedle?
It has to go into the deeper layers of the skin, either you inject via mesotherapy or microneedle it inside

• +1
It has to go into the deeper layers of the skin, either you inject via mesotherapy or microneedle it inside
What Derma pen do u use? Do you sterilise w alcohol and wear gloves?

• +1
What Derma pen do u use? Do you sterilise w alcohol and wear gloves?
Yeah so basically, I choose a day where im not going out, and do it in the morning.
I cleanse my face; after cleansing I apply numbing cream (optional but it hurts a lot); then i wipe with 70% isopropyl alcohol wipes (will irritate the skin); then i put the serum (PN) into a dropper; i apply it on my face and wait 5minutes; turn on the pen and whichever area i do first, i coat it with more PN serum and start microneedling (repeated throughout the session).

I use a hydrapen H3 but i recommend the M8.

• +1
bha , tret , a good skincare routine and if thats not enough you can use bb cream to smooth out your skin even more

Yeah so basically, I choose a day where im not going out, and do it in the morning.
I cleanse my face; after cleansing I apply numbing cream (optional but it hurts a lot); then i wipe with 70% isopropyl alcohol wipes (will irritate the skin); then i put the serum (PN) into a dropper; i apply it on my face and wait 5minutes; turn on the pen and whichever area i do first, i coat it with more PN serum and start microneedling (repeated throughout the session).

I use a hydrapen H3 but i recommend the M8.
this one?

Thats only the needles, check the reviews, look for the actual pen, and if you’re treating acne scars, the lower amount of pins, the better.
what if i get professional microneedling do i just buy the polynucleotide and ask them to apply?

• Hmm...
what if i get professional microneedling do i just buy the polynucleotide and ask them to apply?
usually they will use hyaluronic acid as a conjunction. Idk if they will replace it with the PN serum, maybe if you’re good friends with them.
If you can, you can try a dermastamp? Idk if itll give the same results though.

• +1
usually they will use hyaluronic acid as a conjunction. Idk if they will replace it with the PN serum, maybe if you’re good friends with them.
If you can, you can try a dermastamp? Idk if itll give the same results though.
I ask cos microneedling seems to be cheap here and since i only need one a month i can get sessions... is hylauronic not as good? what about PRP is not as good as PN for mild acne scars?

Fin and dut make you look young as fuck but I don't advocate the use of these for skincare

I ask cos microneedling seems to be cheap here and since i only need one a month i can get sessions... is hylauronic not as good? what about PRP is not as good as PN for mild acne scars?
Yeah, so depending on the polynucleotide serum, the treatment time is different, just LMK which one you are using. Hyaluronic acid is really good but the PN serum has PN, multi-peptides, hydrolysed collagen, Gluthathione and hyaluronic acid.
Idk too much about PRP but thats usually used for stimulating hair growth. But if you can, definitely do a cross treatment. That would definitely help with reducing scars.

If you want, start a conversation with me cause im at work rn, but i will try to reply

• Love it
If you want, start a conversation with me cause im at work rn, but i will try to reply
ILL DM AT NIGHT ILL JUST START CONVO NOW

• +1
sand paper and chemical peel

Glycolic acid , Tazarotene , squalane
Please name all the products you’re using for skinmaxing with their benefits you’ve noticed.