Just shaved and now I look like an asian kid

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
I need to get more dimorphism wtf, ive got everything hair texture skin texture monolids makes me look like a gook EVEN THO IM WHITE NIGGAAAAAAAAAA

How do I get more bones? Im still in puberty Im finna be hopping on test and dht is that enough?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs, Xangsane and Youㅤ
I need to get more dimorphism wtf, ive got everything hair texture skin texture monolids makes me look like a gook EVEN THO IM WHITE NIGGAAAAAAAAAA

How do I get more bones? Im still in puberty Im finna be hopping on test and dht is that enough?
retinol for textured skin and 600k ui of vid d3 for bones

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
retinol for textured skin and 600k ui of vid d3 for bones
im gonna be taking 50k d3 per week + 45mg k2 daily for bones are u sure 600k is not overdose?

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs

Hop on hgh, ignore all those retards who crashed their estrogen levels on here there are no real sidefects. Start pinning and ascend

• +1
im gonna be taking 50k d3 per week + 45mg k2 daily for bones are u sure 600k is not overdose?
yes bro 50k is not enough you need to 600k in order to grow fantastic bones and to enlarge your skull

Hop on hgh, ignore all those retards who crashed their estrogen levels on here there are no real sidefects. Start pinning and ascend
i have 16 year old bone age fingers are closing u think hgh can still make a big difference?

i have 16 year old bone age fingers are closing u think hgh can still make a big difference?
I was kidding, I’ll try link the thread of some kid who was on it for a week and might have permanently crashed his estrogen levels lol

• So Sad
I was kidding, I’ll try link the thread of some kid who was on it for a week and might have permanently crashed his estrogen levels lol
shiet is it really permanent i thought it went back to normal after a while jfl