How to speed up bone recovery in case of fracture, breaking

S

SONnemo13?

Iron
I have got a fracture from sports and wanted some high IQ answers on how I could speed up the bone recovering besides rest. Certain supplements, exercises etc.

bonesmash the area so it can come out bigger and stronger
happy black and white GIF

Idk
my foot and ankle has been in pain for two weeks

what bone did you break and what type of fracture was it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
Semen retention, or see a doctor if you're NT

Ensure good nutrition — especially vitamins D, K, C, boron, and calcium. And of course good caloric and protein intake.

Don’t re-injure the stress fracture by doing anything to strain it heavily, but also don’t lay in bed all day. Load it very lightly without injuring it to speed recovery. If you walk on it at all, then that should be enough loading.

If possible, LIPUS would be an effective treatment to speed recovery.

Red light could be an alternative if it reached the bones, but I’m not sure that it would.

• +1
Reactions: SONnemo13? and Mr.Proper
I have got a fracture from sports and wanted some high IQ answers on how I could speed up the bone recovering besides rest. Certain supplements, exercises etc.
ROPE

Ensure good nutrition — especially vitamins D, K, C, boron, and calcium. And of course good caloric and protein intake.

Don’t re-injure the stress fracture by doing anything to strain it heavily, but also don’t lay in bed all day. Load it very lightly without injuring it to speed recovery. If you walk on it at all, then that should be enough loading.

If possible, LIPUS would be an effective treatment to speed recovery.

Red light could be an alternative if it reached the bones, but I’m not sure that it would.
would regular RLT work or would you need red light lasers instead? ie the ones they use in those red light caps for hair growth

would regular RLT work or would you need red light lasers instead? ie the ones they use in those red light caps for hair growth
I’m not sure what you mean by “lasers?”

You mean infrared light?

They’d use “regular” (visible) red light in a product meant to increase hair growth.

I’m not sure what you mean by “lasers?”

You mean infrared light?

They’d use “regular” (visible) red light in a product meant to increase hair growth.
iirc the light from regular RLT doesn't really reach deep enough to affect hair follicles (so probably not bone either) so they make caps with much more powerful red light that actually reaches deep enough

the light from regular RLT doesn't really reach deep enough to affect hair follicles
Source or I call cap.

The ideal wavelength for hair growth is 650 nm which is included in most forms of red light therapy.

they make caps with much more powerful red light that actually reaches deep enough
So you mean powerful as in magnitude?

The longer wavelengths reach deeper. This is known as near-infrared.

Source or I call cap.

The ideal wavelength for hair growth is 650 nm which is included in most forms of red light therapy.
forgot where i saw it tbh but it's something to do with different RLT leds having different levels of power i think, and a lot more is required to reach deep into hair follicles. and if that's true then the same would be true for bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
So you mean powerful as in magnitude?

The longer wavelengths reach deeper. This is known as near-infrared.
i literally have no idea where i saw it i just remember seeing that red light caps work way better for hair growth because they use lasers instead of leds or smth

Last edited: