how to stop feeling ugly after looksmaxxing

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
after a few softmaxxes, lifting, etc I've improved my looks a lot from baseline and do get high-interest girls to approach me at least twice a month and this is me going outside like once every week with no game etc.
I've even been called handsome a few times by guys and girls at my college and there all confused to my severe lack of confidence.
I'm not a finished product and still have a few more lookmaxxes to get through before I'm completely comfortable with my appearance, but even after that point I'm not sure if I will even be happy with how i look.
I still occasionally get mogged every few days by some rando on the street and it's literally enough to remind myself of all of my insecurities i accumulated living in this shitty clown world, honestly don't even know how to proceed.
gonna keep up the looks maxxing but don't know if it will ever end.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Cain, Julius and 8 others
You aren't done looksmaxxing if you don't get dopamine every time you look at a mirror.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: DatNibba11, mmm, Deleted member 11479 and 20 others
You got some self-esteem issues to sort out but continue looksmaxxing. Or get therapy from another dude.

You aren't done looksmaxxing if you don't get dopamine every time you look at a mirror.
Looksmaxxing is for people who were already good looking to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Be_ConfidentBro
Pray to Gandy and he'll give you confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and pizza
after a few softmaxxes, lifting, etc I've improved my looks a lot from baseline and do get high-interest girls to approach me at least twice a month and this is me going outside like once every week with no game etc.
I've even been called handsome a few times by guys and girls at my college and there all confused to my severe lack of confidence.
I'm not a finished product and still have a few more lookmaxxes to get through before I'm completely comfortable with my appearance, but even after that point I'm not sure if I will even be happy with how i look.
I still occasionally get mogged every few days by some rando on the street and it's literally enough to remind myself of all of my insecurities i accumulated living in this shitty clown world, honestly don't even know how to proceed.
gonna keep up the looks maxxing but don't know if it will ever end.
LITERALLY IF YOU DON'T GET APPROACHED IN PUBLIC, YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT ON ANYONE'S RADAR.
This is proof. I've met one chad and he says he got catcalled MULTIPLE TIMES DAILY.
This was in NYC tho.​

Don't start looksmaxxing. I've been on this site almost every day for about two months now. Ain't none of this PSL horse pucky penetrated my mind any. When I get up in the morning and look in the mirror I throw my fist in the air and say "YEEHAW!!!"

I can’t stop staring at myself whenever I see a mirror. Be it at home, at a clothing store or when going to the bathroom while at a bar or something. If there is no mirror around I take out my phone and spectate my self in the front face camera of my Iphone (arm extended 1 meter for minimal lens distortion of course) and the take a few selfies in different poses and camera angles. I then proceede to stare and admire the pictures a few minutes each. I repeat this process every 15 minutes or so.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, ascentium, Cain and 1 other person
I can’t stop staring at myself whenever I see a mirror. Be it at home, at a clothing store or when going to the bathroom while at a bar or something. If there is no mirror around I take out my phone and spectate my self in the front face camera of my Iphone (arm extended 1 meter for minimal lens distortion of course) and the take a few selfies in different poses and camera angles. I then proceede to stare and admire the pictures a few minutes each. I repeat this process every 15 minutes or so.
Tera-chad moment.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Be_ConfidentBro
if gandy, chico or barret dint call you and ask you to join the psl god gang, you are not done

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
if gandy, chico or barret dint call you and ask you to join the psl god gang, you are not done
@SeiGun hello how are you

• Hmm...
Reactions: SeiGun
Being insecure because you're not as good looking as Chico, O'Pry etc. is like being insecure because you'll never be as good at basketball as Michael Jordan. Stop comparing yourself to the top 0.01%, you just need to mog 90-95% of the general population

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479 and Essonerian
  • +1
Reactions: SeiGun