How to stop speaking like a nigger/ebonics

horsefacin

horsefacin

Hi
what started ironically by saying shit like "twin," "cuz," "nigga," "ion," etc has quickly mutated my regular accent and vernacular to the point where i cant even recognize my own voice if i were to record it and listen

nigga how do i stop this i want to sound normal again

are you black?

Why NTmin yourself you dumb nigga

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and humanoidsub7
stay away from anything related to that, and people who use this language, be around people who have some class. pretty much the opposite way of being around or influenced by people who speak in ebonics because i was influenced by those type of people, i still say nigga sometimes

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
Why NTmin yourself you dumb nigga
for social interaction with normies id rather it stay, but its unironically leaking into my vernacular when i talk to people i respect and my family JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
what started ironically by saying shit like "twin," "cuz," "nigga," "ion," etc has quickly mutated my regular accent and vernacular to the point where i cant even recognize my own voice if i were to record it and listen

this is a joke right

Replace that lingo with psl terms