How to take pictures while having 0 friends you can go out with?

SEPRAY

SEPRAY

Bronze
Every single time I ask for a photo from someone they often dodge me (im ugly) as well

what the fuck do i do lol

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 26859
selfies?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and TUSSELEIF
Every single time I ask for a photo from someone they often dodge me (im ugly) as well

What do you mean by dodge you? Do they just like change the topic of conversation and refuse to take a photo (lol?) or what does that mean

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 17595, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
What do you mean by dodge you? Do they just like change the topic of conversation and refuse to take a photo (lol?) or what does that mean
i have to ask them multiple times and they look uncomfortable.

JFL

set timer ?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Gonthar
mirror selfies tbh

mirror selfies tbh
I think mirror selfies might be MUH RED FLAG especially because he says hes ugly

You can try buy a tripod and a bluetooth clicker to take photos with I think they will still give off strong incel vibes tbh if there are no other people in pics with you. When I tried I couldn't manage to get good enough photos and by the time I swapped to better ones my Elo was fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I think mirror selfies might be MUH RED FLAG especially because he says hes ugly

You can try buy a tripod and a bluetooth clicker to take photos with I think they will still give off strong incel vibes tbh if there are no other people in pics with you. When I tried I couldn't manage to get good enough photos and by the time I swapped to better ones my Elo was fucked
oh yeah mirror selfies are for insta stories only

you need higher quality for dating apps

You can try buy a tripod and a bluetooth clicker to take photos with I think they will still give off strong incel vibes tbh if there are no other people in pics with you.
Do these give incel vibes?
500598a4e1200a81a819db6ad2f7812e
29QBjSSMar-AdhAVzhDs7i.jpg
e087c0af747408b53cbafbd14b5e8a26
68681233-11857627-Tate_36_was_arrested_on_December_29_with_his_brother_Tristan_on_-m-3_1678788537773.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger, Deleted member 26859 and lightskinbengali
tryhard shirtless mirror selfies and pics of u fishing or holding a fish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29883 and Gonthar
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: funkyflamingo, klamus, Descender and 2 others
tripod and remote shutter.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29883, Deleted member 26859 and Gonthar

This summer your best option. Get some nice clothes and go somewhere that has a beach and a lot sun. Where light clothes and have nice fragrance on. Ask any blonde that goes by to take the pic and pose. She gon laugh and u get her number from there. This only works if you good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Gonthar and SEPRAY
This summer your best option. Get some nice clothes and go somewhere that has a beach and a lot sun. Where light clothes and have nice fragrance on. Ask any blonde that goes by to take the pic and pose. She gon laugh and u get her number from there. This only works if you good looking
Stare543534

tripod and remote shutter.
im in the same situation as OP.

i would feel like such a loner autist setting up a tripod where theres other people and trying to get an aspie pic

im considering just posting on reddit in my city and asking someone to come with me and we both get pics of eahcother

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 29883
They avoid u because it s annoying even if u are gl
I do the same with my friends when they are asking to take a picture of them

im in the same situation as OP.

i would feel like such a loner autist setting up a tripod where theres other people and trying to get an aspie pic

im considering just posting on reddit in my city and asking someone to come with me and we both get pics of eahcother
Yeah I was the same. Got a tripod but then going out in public made me realize how autistic it looked. Try going somewhere quiet in the morning.

Yeah I was the same. Got a tripod but then going out in public made me realize how autistic it looked. Try going somewhere quiet in the morning.
Why, I see lots of young people now in public - on streets, parks, malls, etc.,who put a phone on a bench or fence, then do some stupid tiktok dance, it's now something normal...

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 29883
Why, I see lots of young people now in public - on streets, parks, malls, etc.,who put a phone on a bench or fence, then do some stupid tiktok dance, it's now something normal...
Maybe but I think it works if you give off normie vibes. It'd be kinda obvious that i'm a loner taking pics of myself probably for a dating site.
Going on a holiday soon and i'll be staying at a nice enough hotel. Might just take a few pics there and then ask my mom to take a pic of me with my dog for dogpill boost and that's it. If that won't get me pussy it's over.

• +1
Reactions: SEPRAY and Gonthar