How to tell if a woman is fat from face pics

try2beme

try2beme

I jus left earth 🌎
I just got catfished again idk how they be looking normal then like bowling balls irl how am i supposed to tell?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince, ascension, hattrick and 2 others
by the angles

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, forevermirin and try2beme
Only posts pictures of her face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 29250, ronald_98 and 11 others
Just faceapp before meeting

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
fat depositions on the cheeks and chin.

• +1
Just faceapp before meeting
Facetime? I always try to snap before meeting but this thread made me realised they gigafraud me with the same angles

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and try2beme
Facetime? I always try to snap before meeting but this thread made me realised they gigafraud me with the same angles
Yeah facetime. I just say: lets facetime to see if were feeling each other before meeting up

• +1
Reactions: Economical and try2beme
All the landwhales in their 20s get neck liposuction
they're using kybella and aqualyx, far cheaper than a liposuction.

funnily enough no one does it here.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Corleone and try2beme
Filters need to be banned, I have no idea how they’re so good but they can make a girl go from a 3 to a 10… That should not be legal.

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98, marek937 and try2beme

Do they do it on their face or body?

Filters need to be banned, I have no idea how they’re so good but they can make a girl go from a 3 to a 10… That should not be legal.
Ikr it makes my nw 2,5 hairline nw1

Do they do it on their face or body?
both, but body is easier because the face has a lot of nerves you have to avoid, the neck doesn't have as much though and theoretically it shouldn't be hard to do yourself, since it's just drawing evenly spaced dots and subcutaneously injecting the substance.

watch some videos on it, doesn't look like rocket science.

• +1
both, but body is easier because the face has a lot of nerves you have to avoid, the neck doesn't have as much though and theoretically it shouldn't be hard to do yourself, since it's just drawing evenly spaced dots and subcutaneously injecting the substance.

These land whales are getting slicker and more slick

fat depositions on the cheeks and chin.
Doesn't work in 100% of cases. There are girls who are fat facially and thin in the body and girls who have no fat on face and are fat as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: polio, Bushman, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, Bushman, midlatinocel and 2 others

my landwhale brags about having spent $50k on liposuction all over her body because of her supposed "medical condition" aka stuffing her face all day

• JFL
my landwhale brags about having spent $50k on liposuction all over her body because of her supposed "medical condition" aka stuffing her face all day
truth be told, being fat and a woman is indeed a medical condition akin to down syndrome in men.

• +1
truth be told, being fat and a woman is indeed a medical condition akin to down syndrome in men.
never seen a downy man cure his condition through a simple change in diet though.
Untitled-design-5.png

never seen a downy man cure his condition through a simple change in diet though.
Untitled-design-5.png
neither have I seen women do it, if they're fat at any point in their life they're mostly going to be fat for what remains of it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Corleone

Lipo is the most popular cosmetic surgery in USA if I remember correctly.
Actually, it can yeild pretty good aesthetic results, but it may be bad for health long-term as body tends to compensate by increasing other fat deposits, including visceral fat.

• +1
Oh yes I remember how I got shocked that way, a female adds me on Instagram, from the facial photo it looked like it was a female of a normal weight, I accept the follow request and then only I can clearly see that she looks to be around 100 kg.

Moral of the story, you can't, females are masters at frauding their looks.

• So Sad
Oh yes I remember how I got shocked that way, a female adds me on Instagram, from the facial photo it looked like it was a female of a normal weight, I accept the follow request and then only I can clearly see that she looks to be around 100 kg.

Moral of the story, you can't, females are masters at frauding their looks.
Theyre all larpers.

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
Why don't these fucking landwhales just shut their mouth for a couple months. I hate fat people.

• +1
Why don't these fucking landwhales just shut their mouth for a couple months. I hate fat people.
If only fat women especially could overdose on all the fucking food they eat

• +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer and materialistic
post thread on it, I'm interested.
Have you not considered it for yourself, would it be a better alternative to doing lipo for sub mental fat?

Have you not considered it for yourself, would it be a better alternative to doing lipo for sub mental fat?
I haven't used it but I know a bunch of trannies that use it that have had good results and they're injecting themselves with it.

I haven't used it but I know a bunch of trannies that use it that have had good results and they're injecting themselves with it.
definitely worth looking into in that case - any risks, especially by doing it yourself?

definitely worth looking into in that case - any risks, especially by doing it yourself?
not many as long as you stay away from your face because there's tons of nerves there, seems to dissolve fat evenly, and it's not much more complicated than drawing somewhat evenly spaced dots.

not many as long as you stay away from your face because there's tons of nerves there, seems to dissolve fat evenly, and it's not much more complicated than drawing somewhat evenly spaced dots.

Seems a bit hit or miss according to reddit