How to thin hair out???

A

Arummm

Iron
I have super thick, straight, and volumes hair and oftentimes they look quite heavy.
Yk that thin light looking hair? That is what I am trying to attain, let me pull up some pictures
Screenshot 20240210 011812

My hair color is brown / lightish brown
Any ideas how can I achieve hair like this? Without using excess products.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and Deleted member 51465
Why would u want to thin ur hair out??
Thick hair is good enjoy it while it lasts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, The Antichrist, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Use a razor and become bald

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, ascension, Deleted member 39692 and 1 other person
i have the opposite problem

there's scissors specifically for thinning.

• +1
Reactions: Arummm
u look like aurachad

Nvm its a pic of aurachad on insta

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx and Bartenderofnashv
Chad please leave this site

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and lowiqNormie
Thinning scissors, you can do it urself or ask a barber to do it for you

Pandabuy Chad

your hair are good idk why you would want thinner hair?

Fuck of Syrian phyco you Jewish money hoarder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and Deleted member 51465
It doesn’t look thick, I think it looks on the thinner side. You need more waves. Use a curler or straightener, it’s too straight

The only reason you rhin your hair out is if you have a fringe, with bangs. This shit is retarded for a wide part

Why would u want to thin ur hair out??
Thick hair is good enjoy it while it lasts
Nah hair can be too thick but his definitely isn't, he is just coping because his hair looks kind of thin tbh, it's not that thick

• +1
Reactions: marek937
You don't want thin hair dude. Thick hair is a massive indicator of health and sexiness.

You can do so much with thick hair that looks good. It's a bit harder but it's possible. Learn to work with what you got. Hell, you could even have a similar haircut with thick hair if you tried, such as separated the individual strands you want to show off.
You don't want thin hair just to match some ideal like that. Thick hair is the move

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
Nah hair can be too thick but his definitely isn't, he is just coping because his hair looks kind of thin tbh, it's not that thick
i have never heard someone complained that his/her hair is too thick

N
You don't want thin hair dude. Thick hair is a massive indicator of health and sexiness.

You can do so much with thick hair that looks good. It's a bit harder but it's possible. Learn to work with what you got. Hell, you could even have a similar haircut with thick hair if you tried, such as separated the individual strands you want to show off.
You don't want thin hair just to match some ideal like that. Thick hair is the move
I am working with what I have, but It doesn't suit me because I don't have a very masculine dismorph.

I ain't coping with shit my hairs just too thick and stubborn

i have never heard someone complained that his/her hair is too thick
When I go to the barber I ask them to thin it out and it always looks better after. Just depends on your base.

• +1
Reactions: Arummm
Will try since this is the only solution

I have super thick, straight, and volumes hair and oftentimes they look quite heavy.
Yk that thin light looking hair? That is what I am trying to attain, let me pull up some picturesView attachment 2732981
Dont use conditioner

Yk that thin light looking hair? That is what I am trying to attain, let me pull up some picturesView attachment 2732981
Aurachad!?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465