How to use BHA and Niacinamide together?

sebchi

sebchi

Iron
Recently, I just bought a dark spot corrector serum from the brand Anua containing 10% Niacinamide, 4% Tranexamic Acid, and 2% Arbutin. When I first asked about it, I was told to not use it at the same time as Salicylic Acid 2%.

Am I able to use it together? Or should I use it at different times? I have seen that you can use the Niacinamide Serum two times a day which is kind of what I have done since I purchased it. But I don't know when I could use the Salicylic Acid, why is it so bad that I can combine them?

Recently, I just bought a dark spot corrector serum from the brand Anua containing 10% Niacinamide, 4% Tranexamic Acid, and 2% Arbutin. When I first asked about it, I was told to not use it at the same time as Salicylic Acid 2%.

Am I able to use it together? Or should I use it at different times? I have seen that you can use the Niacinamide Serum two times a day which is kind of what I have done since I purchased it. But I don't know when I could use the Salicylic Acid, why is it so bad that I can combine them?

I use a 2% salicilyc acid and 5% niacinamide together in one serum without any problems. Just don't put that under your eyes. If you want niacinamide under your eyes, buy a normal niac serum.

• +1
Reactions: sebchi
I use a 2% salicilyc acid and 5% niacinamide together in one serum without any problems. Just don't put that under your eyes. If you want niacinamide under your eyes, buy a normal niac serum.
Sounds good! Do you use both everyday? Am or pm

Sounds good! Do you use both everyday? Am or pm

I use the SA+NIAC only in the morning and NIAC under my eyes in the morning. And in the evening I only use the NIAC on my entire face.

I use the SA+NIAC only in the morning and NIAC under my eyes in the morning. And in the evening I only use the NIAC on my entire face.
is there a reason you don't use under eyes?
i know i can google but when i google skincare stuff everything can be contradicting and a lot of things are secret advertisements