How to use volufiline?

D

Deleted member 51821

10x7.5" NBPEL
I'm gonna order this volufiline drop tommorow and I want to know when and how I should apply it? I have death tier eyebags and nasiolabial folds (due to weight loss and shitty genetics) and can volufiline be applied to nasio folds as well and how?

@bluetango7 @ElBastardo @Itsnotmeiswear @FunkyFlamingo @DildoFaggins @EnglandBadman @chrisN @User28823 @buflek @jagmogs1000 @IWantToMax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
drink it

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo and daniel_3303

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: violentino, funkyflamingo, Perfection and 1 other person
I'm greatly honored that you consider me high iq (don't know what funky is doing in there though). To answer your question you can simply apply a single drop to the area you wish to improve after cleansing. I don't know anything about nasolabial folds, but putting one drop under each eye has worked well for me. I would also highly advice against purchasing the one you linked, it would be better for you to opt for the french sederma one, since it's the most popular and has yielded the best results for people based on anecdotal evidence through reviews

• +1
Reactions: funkyflamingo and Deleted member 51821
I'm greatly honored that you consider me high iq (don't know what funky is doing in there though). To answer your question you can simply apply a single drop to the area you wish to improve after cleansing. I don't know anything about nasolabial folds, but putting one drop under each eye has worked well for me. I would also highly advice against purchasing the one you linked, it would be better for you to opt for the french sederma one, since it's the most popular and has yielded the best results for people based on anecdotal evidence through reviews
I'm in Europe won't spend 50 dollars on shipping from Amazon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Hijacking this thread, but can volufiline be used to get rid of butt chins and reduce UEE?

Put drops into your eyes to get rid of under eye dark circle

• JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Deleted member 51465
does volufiline actually work?

I'm gonna order this volufiline drop tommorow and I want to know when and how I should apply it? I have death tier eyebags and nasiolabial folds (due to weight loss and shitty genetics) and can volufiline be applied to nasio folds as well and how?

@bluetango7 @ElBastardo @Itsnotmeiswear @FunkyFlamingo @DildoFaggins @EnglandBadman @chrisN @User28823 @buflek @jagmogs1000 @IWantToMax
Bro that is not the same volufiline as the popular TT one lol. That's an Alibaba dropship. Just cop the 1oz version of the sederma one and take it w eye cream by cerave together daily. I do at night before sleep

Bro that is not the same volufiline as the popular TT one lol. That's an Alibaba dropship. Just cop the 1oz version of the sederma one and take it w eye cream by cerave together daily. I do at night before sleep
Hey I got a question

Have you seen changes(

Do you recommend putting it on eyelids?
Can you link the better one

apply to eyebags
Also to lips if small lips