How to widen your mouth which surgery

tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Bronze
My upper lip is protruding and my mouth is quit small how can I fix this?

not done by many surgeons and already pretty expensive
What are they doing cutting into the corners of your mouth? Would Mse be better like this palette expender thing

What are they doing cutting into the corners of your mouth? Would Mse be better like this palette expender thing
MSE will expand your palate not the width of your lips, you can alter perceived width with a lip flip or filler both have high risks of uncanniness for men

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
MSE will expand your palate not the width of your lips, you can alter perceived width with a lip flip or filler both have high risks of uncanniness for men
Yeah not gonna lie thinking about a lot of surgeries but I don’t think most will ascend you I think too many surgeries look uncanny af

mouth surgerys looks like shit, @Orc has a thread about lip widening w PDO Threads

Its trash, risk of scars

wb a pdo thread?

i thought it only works if ur oral commisures are downturned
mine are, i did mono threads but there are other types - in all honesty pdo threads are overrated, just get some botox and do your own lip flip tbh

mine are, i did mono threads but there are other types - in all honesty pdo threads are overrated, just get some botox and do your own lip flip tbh
lip flip lasts very short while right? did u do a botox lip flip yourself? honestly only my oral commisures in upper lip failo me , it looks like johnny depp mouth

lip flip lasts very short while right? did u do a botox lip flip yourself? honestly only my oral commisures in upper lip failo me , it looks like johnny depp mouth
i plan to, just need the insulin needles to arrive, if you diy your own shit its not difficult to keep redoing it when the effects start to wear off. I do believe its possible to use the botox to change the direction of your oral commissure. But Ive been theorising about a face lift to fix it.

Take your index and middle finger from each hand and place them towards the bottom of your zygos and pull the skin back, then look at your lips and eye area, they improve so much

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Take your index and middle finger from each hand and place them towards the bottom of your zygos and pull the skin back, then look at your lips and eye area, they improve so much
yea the canthal tilt improves as well