Does being fat make mouth area weird

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
My lips look sunken in and like a pucker , there is so much fat on my cheeks and mouth philthrum etc I have to unconscious pout when I see me in mirror else my mouth esp upper lip looks like it’s sinking in.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanityForce and mayo mogger
@einzigartig

My lips look sunken in and like a pucker , there is so much fat on my cheeks and mouth philthrum etc I have to unconscious pout when I see me in mirror else my mouth esp upper lip looks like it’s sinking in.
Im sure losing weight would unbloat the cheeks, but i dont think the lips would be affected so much?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
could definitely be true. I've also noticed on myself that smiling doesn't look that good when carrying much fat around cheeks

was your mouth also like that when you were not that fat? like when younger

• +1
the same happened to me after weight loss. Still got some fat around lips and mouth

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, slavicpsycho and BrahminBoss
could definitely be true. I've also noticed on myself that smiling doesn't look that good when carrying much fat around cheeks

was your mouth also like that when you were not that fat? like when younger
My mouth has sunken vermilion borders , like Johnny depp . I might PDO to get a slight lift in the corner . Not just my cheeks when I touch my philthrum there is so much fat there as well

My mouth has sunken vermilion borders , like Johnny depp . I might PDO to get a slight lift in the corner . Not just my cheeks when I touch my philthrum there is so much fat there as well
I've seriously never saw philthrum or just didn't pay attention

and do you think your corners will be corrected by losing fat?

I've seriously never saw philthrum or just didn't pay attention

and do you think your corners will be corrected by losing fat?
No ,need to do PDO most probably . It seems to be possible to diy , I @Orc has done it . Much cheaper

Last edited:
No need to do PDO most probably . It seems to be possible to diy , I @Orc has done it . Much cheaper
yeah if there's no way around just do it

• +1
Yes, your mouth area will look different the more you gain weight.

• +1
Yes, your mouth area will look different the more you gain weight.
smaller/ less protruted?
I speak from experience. It's nothing too severe, but it's noticeable. And I don't know how explain it precisely. But it makes it look worse. I had decent lips when I was lean but now I'm fat and it's very meh at best.

• +1