How ugly do you have to be for girls to be disgusted by you?

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
Today I was walking to the cafeteria at my college and I ran into this becky at an intersection. Right when she saw me she did a sharp turn around the corner. This filled me with depression and rage and I had an urge to rape her. So my question is how ugly do you have to be to experience this? Does an average looking person have this happen to them?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Maalik and vermillioncorefan
Today I was walking to the cafeteria at my college and I ran into this becky at an intersection. Right when she saw me she did a sharp turn around the corner. This filled me with depression and rage and I had an urge to rape her. So my question is how ugly do you have to be to experience this? Does an average looking person have this happen to them?
Mtn

7/10 or below

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
It's not just being subhuman but also a certain low trust phenotype

N5nk3rin9fk61

This guy is PSL 2ish but is also non-threatening like a deformed elf

3267775 E moYJRXEAIVHry

This guy is higher psl but more ogre like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, BrahminBoss, horizontallytall and 3 others
Just typical sub-Gigachad life in the 2023 hypergamic bonanza

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
both terrify women
Both repulse, but some will virtue signal that the crouzons guy is a "nice young man who'll make some lucky girl happy one day"

The bottom guy is more likely to accused of being a rapist/molester

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and vermillioncorefan
The immense difference in behaviour that men and women have shows how transgenderism is impossible. Even in mind and behaviour we are totally different

The immense difference in behaviour that men and women have shows how transgenderism is impossible. Even in mind we are totally different
yeah because women are dumb cows that need to be raped

Both repulse, but some will virtue signal that the crouzons guy is a "nice young man who'll make some lucky girl happy one day"

The bottom guy is more likely to accused of being a rapist/molester
Where’s ur avi from? Looks familiar