What I suggest you to do if you are ugly

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
Stop using and going in blackpill communities
Start to focus on your job, gaming, hobbies, friendships, live your life like a normal person and have the most fun you can have
As an ugly person you will have large issues with sexual relationships but anything else you can can have an happy life
Trust me, im ugly and since i stopped looksmaxxing and thinking i can improve i have a peace of mine, i was simply born unattractive and nothing can change it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pusher, Luffymaxxing, aesthetic beauty and 12 others
Never trust these retards who tell you you need to spend thousands in surgery, bad idea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, St.TikTokcel, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
Surgery is a huge cope

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
IMG 7429

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, fxckz, Roquefort and 1 other person
I'm too aware tbh

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
just ignore your subhumanity and function properly without one of the most important aspects to life as a human aka socializing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, N1666, N8verBegan and 2 others
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
Have a relationship with God , Jesus is your lord and saviour

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
just ignore your subhumanity and function properly without one of the most important aspects to life as a human aka socializing
What are the other options? And you can still be socialized even if you are ugly

What are the other options? And you can still be socialized even if you are ugly
yeah and be the punching bag of the conversation and get ridicule behind closed doors, how great fuck how much I cherish to be the laughing stock jester of a group of normshits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Samsepioler
yeah and be the punching bag of the conversation and get ridicule behind closed doors, how great fuck how much I cherish to be the laughing stock jester of a group of normshits
You are a retard if you think thats the case, lot of ugly people have perfectly fine friendships, you dont need to be sexually attracted to friends, meaning being sexually attractive doesnt matter
Whats your point ?
And anyways, what can someone ugly like me do ? Just give up friendships ? Like what are you suggesting me ? You guys talk like i made that choice and there another options.
Just rot bro, seriously

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sodoku and <6PSLcel
You are a retard if you think thats the case, lot of ugly people have perfectly fine friendships, you dont need to be sexually attracted to friends, meaning being sexually attractive doesnt matter
Whats your point ?
And anyways, what can someone ugly like me do ? Just give up friendships ? Like what are you suggesting me ? You guys talk like i made that choice and there another options.
Just rot bro, seriously
define "perfectly fine friendships"

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
yeah and be the punching bag of the conversation and get ridicule behind closed doors, how great fuck how much I cherish to be the laughing stock jester of a group of normshitIt doesnt matter if you are a “chad” u still get laughed at behind yur back…

define "perfectly fine friendships"
a normal self respecting friendships, i have uglier friends than me and i dont treat them like shit behind closed doors, i dont care about that because in a friendship you value being a friend over looks, whats a friendship if its only looks
A friendship is not a relationship you know, you dont need to be hot because you dont have sex with your friends

• +1
@edgemaxx elaborate options since you seem to agree by replying

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
surgery isnt cope

at least for lower third or individual features that is, if you just have bad harmony it may be over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, FacialStructure404 and <6PSLcel
a normal self respecting relationships, i have uglier friends than me and i dont treat them like shit behind closed doors, i dont care about that because in a friendship you value being a friend over looks, whats a friendship if its only looks
A friendship is not a relationship you know, you dont need to be hot because you dont have sex with your friends
what do you consider a real friend ? someone you just shoot the shit with ? you realise 99.9999% of ur so called friends would stab you in the aortic valve if it meant they could get a crumb of used dried up roastie pussy

surgery isnt cope

at least for lower third or individual features that is, if you just have bad harmony it may be over
Surgery is cope and no one gets it, its mental masturbation for retards thinking because one guy get good results they will
Only people who benefits surgery are deformed or have extremely large defects, most people like me are ugly because of lot of things that are not worth changing, because facial harmony is too complex

what do you consider a real friend ? someone you just shoot the shit with ? you realise 99.9999% of ur so called friends would stab you in the aortic valve if it meant they could get a crumb of used dried up roastie pussy
What a consider a friend is someone good i can trust, talking to some guys doesnt mean that im friend with him, just that i know him.
whats your point still

Move to Bombay and sell potatoes at the city Market

• +1
Reactions: currycelll
What a consider a friend is someone good i can trust, talking to some guys doesnt mean that im friend with him, just that i know him.
whats your point still
point is that your criteria of someone being a "friend" are low af

point is that your criteria of someone being a "friend" are low af
No they aren’t, i have very few friends, and they live far away

Start to focus on your job, gaming, hobbies, friendships, live your life like a normal person and have the most fun you can have
that shit gets real depressing real fast young bud

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and <6PSLcel
Surgeries are for Ltn and below or htn and above only tbh.

Don't listen to anything this nigga says

Surgery is cope and no one gets it, its mental masturbation for retards thinking because one guy get good results they will
Only people who benefits surgery are deformed or have extremely large defects, most people like me are ugly because of lot of things that are not worth changing, because facial harmony is too complex
It's actually not cope for lower third tho (potentially nose and eyes too, but that's more complicated)

If you are recessed you will look better with bimax regardless of your harmony
If you have recessed or small chin you will look better with genio
If you have nct, you will look better w canthoplasty
LL too ofc, but rn its too unsafe

Some failos just look bad regardless of your muh harmony

As an ugly person you will have large issues with sexual relationships but anything else you can can have an happy life
Trust me, im ugly and since i stopped looksmaxxing and thinking i can improve i have a peace of mine, i was simply born unattractive and nothing can change it
Only sane bp user here.

“Focus on job, gaming, hobbies, friendships” I highly doubt you have any of these things other than rotting with video games or coping with online friends

“Focus on job, gaming, hobbies, friendships” I highly doubt you have any of these things other than rotting with video games or coping with online friends
I dont have online friends but anyways these are my suggestions, just saying.

Bluepilled nigger:lul:

But gaming is boring af.

Also I don't want to be a wagecuck. I've been NEETing since May of last year.

You genuinely have potential to reach MTN and maybe get a LTB and have a happy family life, but you refuse to looksmaxx so this ain't happening. It's crazy how looksminned you are, like you're not even doing the basics

• +1
Reactions: Gadzo123 and rand anon