How your families react?

B

BlondeB1tch

Iron
If you for example want a nose job or jaw surgery, how does your family react to that?

• JFL
Reactions: goldpill
If you aren't blatantly deformed they will want to send you to a mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 32196, Narcissus🥀 and 8 others
my mom thought im schizophrenic, for a few weeks she s been asking me some dumb questions (do u hear voices and shit like that) then she sent my to therapist and she told that i just have depression and dysmorphophobia

I half-seriously told my family and 2 close friends (separate occasions) that I feel short at 6'0 and I'm contemplating LL, and they were legit shocked and thought I'm losing my mind, my father told me I should go to a psychologist if I'm being serious.

• JFL
Reactions: BlondeB1tch
I half-seriously told my family and 2 close friends (separate occasions) that I feel short at 6'0 and I'm contemplating LL, and they were legit shocked and thought I'm losing my mind, my father told me I should go to a psychologist if I'm being serious.
He's not wrong. You're the height that was romanticized by heroin-chic supermodel/songwriters in the 90s. Get a grip :ROFLMAO:

He's not wrong. You're the height that was romanticized by heroin-chic supermodel/songwriters in the 90s. Get a grip :ROFLMAO:
Moving to the Netherlands bro, most traditional views on male height and ideal ranges come from the US and I don't live there. I wish I was in the US where 6'0 is indeed considered solidly tall.

It depends on the surgery I suppose. I'm slowly talking more and more about getting a hair transplant, how my hair dresser has contacts, etc. They don't seem shocked. If it was a nose job or whatever though...

Also you'd be surprised how the bp has spread. When I saw my 15yo little brother a few weeks ago I shit you not 30min into seeing him he tells me I should go to Istanbul to fix my hairline JFL