HTB foid couple invited me to join them for a threesome. I’m confused…

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
I matched with this hot 5’6 thick boobie mommy HTB on Tinder. I later came to know she is already in a LTR and wants me to fuck her.

Key points:-
-She is legit 6+ years older than me and her cucky bf is 8+ years older.
-I talked to her bf on snap, both of them seem really friendly and very much open minded.
-It’s gonna be a threesome and some moves she said she was gonna do (confirmed by her bf) used to be my dream fantasy while jacking off at midnight 2:47 am to Reddit.

IMG 0988

I used the “I-am-totally-fine-if-you-don’t-wanna-fuck-me” subtle dark traid technique to show that I am in fact not desperate or too hungry. At the same time we both were very respectful to each other. The chats went on and later…

IMG 0989

As you can see, they both are ready to wait for a month (god knows how many times she is gonna be rawdawgged by some other dudes by then but anyways…) and later added me on snap where we had some fun show to each other. She has complimented me with me “Cute” and “very impressive” so far.

I’m curious, excited and a little anxious all at the same time cause fucking someone in front of her man is something I had never done before. What now fellas, you say I go for it eh?

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, RAMU KAKA, Ryldoo IS COPING and 7 others
@pneumocystosis
@5.5psl
@kanderior
@khvirgin
@Kamui
@WishIwasChico
@Foreverbrad
@forevermirin
@forevergymcelling
@PSL GOD
@ascension!
@ascendedd
@SidharthTheSlayer
@Tabula Rasa
@justinzayn
@Aypo129
@thecel
@Sprinkles
@Orc
@fogdart
@ReadBooksEveryday
@PseudoMaxxer
@bishōnenmaxxer
@Jase
@BrahminBoss
@RAMU KAKA
@kebab

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, pneumocystosis and kebab
You gonna get fucked in the ass?

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, RAMU KAKA, Primalsplit and 12 others
Ltr's are dead these days especially in the usa and europe. Brutal shit

You can take part in degeneracy but if you're gonna get std's or get robbed or ptsd or humiliated because of performance anxiety, you agreed to it jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Skywalker, Sprinkles and 3 others
i hope you didn’t fantasize about getting railed by a dude.

• JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger
take sex pills before ofc

“Like in a month”

take sex pills before ofc
Never used them before.
You can take part in degeneracy but if you're gonna get std's or get robbed or ptsd or humiliated because of performance anxiety, you agreed to it jfl
Thisss is whats holding me back. A lil performance anxiety innit.

“Like in a month”
i was only being honest. This SS is from last month. Only a very few days left now to make the final decision.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I’m concerned u may be catfished, the profile isn’t verified so make sure she’s real

I’m concerned u may be catfished, the profile isn’t verified so make sure she’s real
I thought about the same until we met on snap. Both her and her cucky seem real. As I said, we did have a fun show with some exchanging.

jfl I'm not a slayer, but personally I wouldn't do it, too degenerate for me. If it fits with your sexual morality and tastes sure go for it. Just take some precautions so they don't rob you or something.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
jfl I'm not a slayer, but personally I wouldn't do it, too degenerate for me. If it fits with your sexual morality and tastes sure go for it. Just take some precautions so they don't rob you or something.
Seems too degenerate to me too butttt hear me out that ass was thick and they both friendly and shizz :dafuckfeels:

I matched with this hot 5’6 thick boobie mommy HTB on Tinder. I later came to know she is already in a LTR and wants me to fuck her.

-I talked to her bf on snap, both of them seem really friendly and very much open minded.
-It’s gonna be a threesome and some moves she said she was gonna do (confirmed by her bf) used to be my dream fantasy while jacking off at midnight 2:47 am to Reddit.

View attachment 2601472

I used the “I-am-totally-fine-if-you-don’t-wanna-fuck-me” subtle dark traid technique to show that I am in fact not desperate or too hungry. At the same time we both were very respectful to each other. The chats went on and later…

View attachment 2601471

As you can see, they both are ready to wait for a month (god knows how many times she is gonna be rawdawgged by some other dudes by then but anyways…) and later added me on snap where we had some fun show to each other. She has complimented me with me “Cute” and “very impressive” so far.

I’m curious, excited and a little anxious all at the same time cause fucking someone in front of her man is something I had never done before. What now fellas, you say I go for it eh?

they are gonna harvest your organs

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and TechnoBoss
Never used them before.

Thisss is whats holding me back. A lil performance anxiety innit.

i was only being honest. This SS is from last month. Only a very few days left now to make the final decision.
She can feel the cuck through your texts. You’re not getting anything.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Seems too degenerate to me too butttt hear me out that ass was thick and they both friendly and shizz :dafuckfeels:
Sure, but take precautions. Make sure people know where you're going (without too much detail ofc unless you don't care), bring a knife or pepper spray, convince them to do it in a hotel or other relatively safe neutral place, don't bring money or other valuables etc. Was assaulted and robbed this Saturday night for the first time in my life while going home from a bar drunk so my advice comes with this experience fresh in my mind, you never know when this shit will happen to you.

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Sure, but take precautions. Make sure people know where you're going (without too much detail ofc unless you don't care), bring a knife or pepper spray, convince them to do it in a hotel or other relatively safe neutral place, don't bring money or other valuables etc. Was assaulted and robbed this Saturday night for the first time in my life while going home from a bar drunk so my advice comes with this experience fresh in my mind, you never know when this shit will happen to you.
I’m sorry you have to go through that. Being mugged seems brutal than being robbed.

But I have a safe feeling about them….hotel room? Nah they’d probably want me there in their apartment maybe. It’s in the main central city tho, I searched about it.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and kanderior
I’m sorry you have to go through that. Being mugged seems brutal than being robbed.

But I have a safe feeling about them….hotel room? Nah they’d probably want me there in their apartment maybe. It’s in the main central city tho, I searched about it.
whatever you deem acceptable, but take precautions of your choosing all the same

Ltr's are dead these days especially in the usa and europe. Brutal shit

Girls are degenerate af too
All this culture started coz of girls not us. It's them who decide to spread their legs

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 13626
i'd be ever so wary of the dude.
just be safe brother... bring a knife at the very least.

other than that, sounds like a fun experience, report back on it!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Sprinkles, Dr. Mog and 1 other person
just be safe brother... bring a knife at the very least.

other than that, sounds like a fun experience, report back on it!
nigga what about the hapa girl?

btw OP do it, be ready for them to eventually try to rob you tho.

Bring something with you and act deal triad and like a low inhib murderer

• JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot

View attachment 2601472

View attachment 2601471

your getting kidnapped

View attachment 2601472

View attachment 2601471

IMG 20231211 163058

^ OP

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Talk to him once and you’ll come back here saying he one of the friendliest ever.

they are gonna harvest your organs
your getting kidnapped
btw OP do it, be ready for them to eventually try to rob you tho.

Bring something with you and act deal triad and like a low inhib murderer
whatever you deem acceptable, but take precautions of your choosing all the same

Im planning to carry one of those $5 pocket 4 inch pepper spray along with a pocket knife for defence in case some funny shit happens. Ig that’s enough eh? Mention more points if you know.

But once again, we have been talking on snap for weeks and have shared real time snaps too. The girl is just promiscuous and the bf is a good little cucky, all friendly from what I can smell.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Talk to him once and you’ll come back here saying he one of the friendliest ever.

Im planning to carry one of those $5 pocket 4 inch pepper spray along with a pocket knife for defence in case some funny shit happens. Ig that’s enough eh? Mention more points if you know.

But once again, we have been talking on snap for weeks and have shared real time snaps too. The girl is just promiscuous and the bf is a good little cucky, all friendly from what I can smell.
u just called another man a good little cucky...

well tbf that knife and pepper spray is only effective until u undress and actually do the deed. but this isn’t a horror movie i’m sure u will be fine lol

Low class subhuman antics, dnrd.

gonna watch the murder documentary about you lilbro

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
name checks out.......