HtN Mass Shooter

O

oldcelcel1983

Banned
Has an HTN ever took up the incel crusade and gone ER? I think it would be spectacular if such an individual decided to pursue this higher purpose despite their looks, it would be inspiring to many.

And if I'm not mistaken, an HTN still wouldn't slay like a Chad, but would merely enjoy occasional success on apps?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Has an HTN ever took up the incel crusade and gone ER? I think it would be spectacular if such an individual decided to pursue this higher purpose despite their looks, it would be inspiring to many.

And if I'm not mistaken, an HTN still wouldn't slay like a Chad, but would merely enjoy occasional success on apps?
christian bale film GIF

htns tend to prefer bombings rather than school shootings.

tsarnaev

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Yeah here’s one

[

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Chinlet Ascension
why even post this thread without posting pics of him faggot?

• +1
Reactions: Icon

how old are you bruh

Stop saying crap like this, stop idolizing incel losers who decide to be cowards and do atrocious things because they can't rizz up a girl.

• +1
Reactions: gp8, Deleted member 31155 and ccwarrior

That banker. Forgot his name. Had a male model brother.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and thereallegend
Stop saying crap like this, stop idolizing incel losers who decide to be cowards and do atrocious things because they can't rizz up a girl.
Are you being sarcastic, or are you a red pilled moralfag simp?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Sprinkles
That banker. Forgot his name. Had a male model brother.
Yup the banker mass shooter from Kentucky.
Was 6’4 WASP HTN who lived at home.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Kerch shooter
220px Vladislav Roslyakov

Are you being sarcastic, or are you a red pilled moralfag simp?
Niether, I'm just not being a black pilled cringe beta who glorifies shooters because he's not happy with his life

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and Deleted member 31155
That Nigga who shot up buffalo is htn ish