huge head, frontal cortex, forehead and IQ

"forehead shape is correlated to IQ as the frontal cortex blablabla....."

Einstein: "hum okay lol"
I only searched this topic and started this thread because of you mentioning it jfl

• JFL
Reactions: orthochadic
does cognitive behavior go down fast for high IQ people? I always had a feeling that it does,
I can feel how I get smarter in the years and I think much more clearly (yet I fail high school and get lower grades jfl)
but I have a huge felling that all of it will get degraded very fast

Higher IQ people have a higher tendency to depression and drugs as they aren't always well adjusted to society. No studies to back this up, just something I heard or saw repeated before.

damn effort

I was diagnosed with it, in fact I tested both because the school requested it because of me complaining about hard time focusing and my grades which were going down every year I started at top classes and then went down every year, but I don't think that I have it,
I think that its just me not liking people telling me what to do and me despising doing boring stuff and my brain rewiring during puberty,
trust me I had times when I focused hard, in fact when I lock on something, I lock on it very hard, and I tried to teach my friend who has ADHD but is low IQ and he wasn't able
to focus, something that I do daily and needs high attention span, I do so many things that with ADHD weren't possible, nowadays everyone is diagnosed with ADHD, I don't think that I have it and I am not going to take jew pills
If you were diagnosed with it then you do have it. Don't believe the lies of the manosphere guys who know nothing about mental health who will tell you that it's fake, it's not, I wish it was, but clearly it isn't. ADHD is part of the reason why you are here on this forum and why you can't focus on boring things. People with ADHD just have a different frontal lobe in their brain which makes it impossible for them to receive dopamine from doing boring things, that is why when you do chores or work that you despise, you don't feel rewarded at the end.

Maybe there were times where you were focusing hard, but it's only because you were interested in the subject, try to do the same in a boring philosophy class and it won't work as well unless you get a good teacher that makes you like the subject a lot more than you normally would.

If you refuse to take the pills that is your choice, nobody can force you to take them but if you don't take them, your brain will be weaker than it could be, and you'll never be at 100% mental capacity which means you will never fulfill your true potential mentally because you'll always be limited. I know because I tried for many years to not take it and sure, after I was done with withdrawal and back to normal, if I forced myself to focus, I could read but I was still slower than the average person. I managed to read Lord of the Rings the Fellowship of the Ring without my adhd medication, but it wasn't easy but when I tried doing difficult things that were pushing my brain to the maximum like learning new scientific knowledge, I felt dumb because I didn't understand what I was learning, because without the medication, my brain couldn't function at 100%.

Higher IQ people have a higher tendency to depression and drugs as they aren't always well adjusted to society. No studies to back this up, just something I heard or saw repeated before.
hard to say, society doesn't always define people right to make them quite and cope, they say that autistic people are intelligent because there some autistis
who are really smart, while in reality their average IQ is low asf, same shit with psychopaths who are usually dumb asf

If you were diagnosed with it then you do have it. Don't believe the lies of the manosphere guys who know nothing about mental health who will tell you that it's fake, it's not, I wish it was, but clearly it isn't. ADHD is part of the reason why you are here on this forum and why you can't focus on boring things. People with ADHD just have a different frontal lobe in their brain which makes it impossible for them to receive dopamine from doing boring things, that is why when you do chores or work that you despise, you don't feel rewarded at the end.

Maybe there were times where you were focusing hard, but it's only because you were interested in the subject, try to do the same in a boring philosophy class and it won't work as well unless you get a good teacher that makes you like the subject a lot more than you normally would.

If you refuse to take the pills that is your choice, nobody can force you to take them but if you don't take them, your brain will be weaker than it could be, and you'll never be at 100% mental capacity which means you will never fulfill your true potential mentally because you'll always be limited. I know because I tried for many years to not take it and sure, after I was done with withdrawal and back to normal, if I forced myself to focus, I could read but I was still slower than the average person. I managed to read Lord of the Rings the Fellowship of the Ring without my adhd medication, but it wasn't easy but when I tried doing difficult things that were pushing my brain to the maximum like learning new scientific knowledge, I felt dumb because I didn't understand what I was learning, because without the medication, my brain couldn't function at 100%.
actual high effort posting, how did it actually affect you? also did you always have it? I used to have really high grades and was able to focus, now I just can't, I bet that if I would have been tested at 10 then they wouldn't find anything

There is a slight correlation with head volume and IQ adjusting for race and whatnot. But big retards also have big heads, beware.