HUGE lifefuel from real life experience to all manlets and looksmaxxers out there.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
so, I went on vacation last December. I traveled to another state in south brazil with my parents and my brother. I don't live with my parents and brother.

More than five random people we talked to asked who was the oldest, me or my brother 5 years younger. Like, from nothing, we're not even talkin about it.

The woman at the hotel said she thought we were twins, "even in height," she said. There is only one problem, my brother is more than 10cm taller than me. And it doesn't even look like me that much, just remember. My father and he repeated twice to her that he was the tallest, and she said: "no, just a little".

That is, it shows that it is likely that people do not have such an accurate sense of height. Lifefuel for you and me, manlets.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StressShady, Adam666, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
i have no idea what i ve just read

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 4416 and 10 others
I'm not a height coper but honestly that woman may have had poor eyesight or something, 4 inches difference in height is definitely noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
404 any sense was found

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2846, nastynas and 1 other person
i have no idea what i ve just read
u are truly dumb if u cant understand what is said there even with my english errors.

I'm not a height coper but honestly that woman may have had poor eyesight or something, 4 inches difference in height is definitely noticeable.
yeah i also thought that. but anyway it shows somepeopl dont even notice this things like we do.
w were not side by side when she said that. i was some meters away.
404 any sense was found
whas is you natural language ??

i was some meters away.
That explains the whole story but the point is are you actually short (less than 5'7"/170cm) or just shorter than your brother?

• +1
Reactions: fakemeta.
That explains the whole story but the point is are you actually short (less than 5'7"/170cm) or just shorter than your brother?
he saw me closer before, but when she said that i was nos side by side to him.

like I said, bunch of other people asked who was the younger. But only her said the height thing.
just shorter than him
im 178, he is 190

At that height and claiming to be a manlet you have either learned nothing from PSL (face is the most important factor considering all other traits (body, height, etc.) are not below average) or you're measuring wrong.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
At that height and claiming to be a manlet you have either learned nothing from PSL (face is the most important factor considering all other traits (body, height, etc.) are not below average) or you're measuring wrong.
i know its a meme but whathever i call myself a manlet, a king one

only read first sentence. its OVER
the guy in ur pp loks very good

tenor.gif

i think everyone with a latin based language would easily understand what I said
Kek I'm not indian but I got what you said that foids can't tell the exact height of men if you are taller than them but your way of putting words together are kinda a mess but it's cool my nigga
well... Yah of course they can't but if they wanna fuck you, they do care because what's important about height with foids is you height mogging OTHER MEN not them

It's not about being a fixed digit height. It's about looking as big and intimidating. It's about having the right proportions. If you are 5'10 and have proportions of a 6'2 guy then you maybe called tall. It's very rare though because you need good frame to pull that off

whats the point of this thred

Isn't brazil a shithole country lol, how do u have time to shitpost on a forum

Tbh 4 inches isn't really that huge or anything like that. Earlier today I was talking to two colleagues and they were about 5'10 and 6'2 in shoes. When they were standing shoulder to shoulder, there was an obvious diffrence, but it was underwhelming tbh. As long as you're at least 5'11 in shoes and don't live in Northern Europe you should worry about other stuff like your face,frame,etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back