Humble storytime

pentamogged9000

pentamogged9000

Just a couple millimetres of bone

So, I was casually scrolling through instagram this morning like an NPC faggot, when I came across this subhuman. I was expecting his profile to be filled with pictures of himself and other coping subhumans. But to my utter shock and disbelief, this narrow skulled, horse-faced, low-ipd, Jew-beaked shitskin actually has a baby with a woman who far outstrips his SMV and PSL.​

Not only is this bitch regularly fucking this subhuman, but she went far enough to willingly procreate with him, let his subhuman genes mingle and recombine with hers, and carry his inferior offspring for 9 months. Is this bitch retarded?? Is the primitive part of this Woman's brain deficient? How could she not detect his utter subhumanity instantly? Why would she contaminate her family gene pool with his fashionmaxxed subhumanity?​

Jfl, this guy, who I mog to oblivion btw, is the exact type who'd make fun of me for being a high-inhib, introvert. I rarely leave the house these days, so can some other UK curries please help me comprehend what is going on here. Is Gymmaxxing, NTmaxxing and fashionmaxxing the way forward? Or is this girl just mentally deficient?​

My method for ugly whales

Zac Efron Ted Bundy GIF - Zac Efron Ted Bundy True Crime GIFs