[OP] Rate this horse-faced Curry subhuman who overcame the staggering odds of UK hypergamy

currymasterx

currymasterx

Banned
Time online
23h 23m
Jfl their are looksmatch OP
cope

she is disguntly frauding to 8/10 level tbh

and body is 9/10

dude is subhuman, baby looks ugly too, i would have went for ethnic chad in her place

currymasterx

currymasterx

Banned
Time online
23h 23m
well her face may be mid but she can have a nice ass and a tight pussy its all the same if im hitting it from the back.
if you wouldnt coom in her youre just low T or a little boy obsessed with breading and stupid shit

View attachment 483540
disgusting

saffacel

saffacel

Apprentice
Time online
7d 12h 7m
5-5.5psl??!! lmao @ ur cope, he's barely 3 psl.
there is a not a lot wrong with him except nose from side view. I think he's similar looks level to gosling and slightly mogs Michael b jordan. He's softmaxxed hard

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Narcissistic, psychopathic prettyboy
Time online
62d 3h 1m
there is a not a lot wrong with him except nose from side view. I think he's similar looks level to gosling and slightly mogs Michael b jordan. He's softmaxxed hard
Ryan Gosling is a status-maxxed, mouth breathing subhuman. jfl @ ur normie cope tbh

saffacel

saffacel

Apprentice
Time online
7d 12h 7m
Ryan Gosling is a status-maxxed, mouth breathing subhuman. jfl @ ur normie cope tbh
you not exactly disagreeing with me. pls rate gosling and then rate this guy

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Time online
62d 3h 1m
you not exactly disagreeing with me. pls rate gosling and then rate this guy
They're both hovering around 3 psl imo, Ryan Gosling is perhaps slightly higher bc of colouring. That's it. Jfl if you think they mog Michael B Jordan.

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Time online
62d 3h 1m
Why hasn't my colour changed yet, jfl? I crossed a 1000 posts 20 minutes ago. Don't tell me I've been shitposting for an hour for no reason.

saffacel

saffacel

Apprentice
Time online
7d 12h 7m
Dude, Michael b jordan is 4.5-5 psl max. I know black lives matter and everything but no need to be kind coz he's black. but that 3psl rating of those other guys is where the big difference is between us. if you gave them 5 psl they would surely mog jordan

Attachments

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Time online
62d 3h 1m
Dude, Michael b jordan is 4.5-5 psl max. I know black lives matter and everything but no need to be kind coz he's black. but that 3psl rating of those other guys is where the big difference is between us. if you gave them 5 psl they would surely mog jordan
I didn't see his side jfl. From the front he mogs though. he's probably around 4 psl too. This curry horse = 3 psl, Ryan gosling = 3.75-4 psl, Michael B Jordan = 4 psl (side lets him down alot)

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Time online
62d 3h 1m
Barrett, Chico, and Leo Dicaprio mog them all to oblivion, so don't tell me I'm anti-white jfl . I'm just being objective.

saffacel

saffacel

Apprentice
Time online
7d 12h 7m
so don't tell me I'm anti-white jfl
lol what never said anything close to that, if anything you seem to be harsh on curries. That guy is a mid tier normie at the very least. How else do you think he got looksmaxxed bad bitch like that

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Time online
62d 3h 1m
lol what never said anything close to that, if anything you seem to be harsh on curries. That guy is a mid tier normie at the very least. How else do you think he got looksmaxxed bad bitch like that
No idea, maybe he found a unicorn who doesn't care about looks? Maybe he ran dark-triad, low-inhib bad boy game and is actually a major drug dealer in the London scene. Maybe he bamboozled her with his endearing personality, Maybe he's just rich af she's just a golddigger. It doesn't matter anyway, they're just an anomaly, couples like this are extremely hard to find in the UK.

H

Heguldus

Trainee
Time online
1d 3h 50m
While you're here crying he's out slaying. Stay mad.

BigNigga69

BigNigga69

Cumskin cope causes me to cage
Time online
6d 20h 46m
1 in Googolplex couple

That his kid? Whore doesn't look that good tbh fake face and average structure underneath
Kid's blue eyed though. Guaranteed mogger

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Time online
62d 3h 1m
I still can’t wrap my head around this ...

Borneon_Tyger

Borneon_Tyger

Junglegookcel
Time online
6d 23h 40m
He looks better than you actually

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Time online
62d 3h 1m
He’s better looking than her. He’s just ethnic but then again she looks ethnic too
Caging @ your levels of autism rn , she’s pretty af and he’s an actual horse

Borneon_Tyger

Borneon_Tyger

Junglegookcel
Time online
6d 23h 40m
Caging @ your levels of autism rn , she’s pretty af and he’s an actual horse
He looks like a chajeet and she looks like a stunted teenager who can’t leave the house without makeup on

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
73d 15h 21m
So, I was casually scrolling through instagram this morning like an NPC faggot, when I came across this subhuman. I was expecting his profile to be filled with pictures of himself and other coping subhumans. But to my utter shock and disbelief, this narrow skulled, horse-faced, low-ipd, Jew-beaked shitskin actually has a baby with a woman who far outstrips his SMV and PSL.

Not only is this bitch regularly fucking this subhuman, but she went far enough to willingly procreate with him, let his subhuman genes mingle and recombine with hers, and carry his inferior offspring for 9 months. Is this bitch retarded?? Is the primitive part of this Woman's brain deficient? How could she not detect his utter subhumanity instantly? Why would she contaminate her family gene pool with his fashionmaxxed subhumanity?

Jfl, this guy, who I mog to oblivion btw, is the exact type who'd make fun of me for being a high-inhib, introvert. I rarely leave the house these days, so can some other UK curries please help me comprehend what is going on here @TubOfLard @aestheticallypleasin @JamesHowlett @MakinItHappen . Is Gymmaxxing, NTmaxxing and fashionmaxxing the way forward? Or is this girl just mentally deficient?

This was posted in ratings, so rate this subhuman while you're at it. Thank you.
View attachment 482676View attachment 482677View attachment 482679View attachment 482680View attachment 482681
2 Psl u mog

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thinwhiteduke [Not OP] Rate Nate Garner Ratings 0
Yuyevon [Not OP] Rate this angel Ratings 2
Hunterslayer [Not OP] Rate Steve Reevers Ratings 1