Rate this horse-faced Curry subhuman who overcame the staggering odds of UK hypergamy

Not only is this bitch regularly fucking this subhuman, but she went far enough to willingly procreate with him, let his subhuman genes mingle and recombine with hers, and carry his inferior offspring for 9 months. Is this bitch retarded??
I mean, he's filling her up with cum whilst you make posts about him on looksmax.me

he lives in your head rent-free and he doesn't know you even exist.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7313, Yliaster and 2 others
dude this guy is ugly facially, but not extreme, he just doesnt look good

but tall and jacked, so over all he can compensate somehow

with money, friends, fame, its realistic that he gets such an weird doll looking friend

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Richard_Hungwell and Sikkunt23
dude this guy is ugly facially, but not extreme, he just doesnt look good

but tall and jacked, so over all he can compensate somehow

with money, friends, fame, its realistic that he gets such an weird doll looking friend
jfl at this try hard fashionmaxxed subhuman truecel

• JFL
Reactions: justadude
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz, justadude and Introvertednarc
why do all below average arabs always have have the freshest cuts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, sytyl, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
why do all below average arabs always have have the freshest cuts
i think he's indian/ paki tbh, and they all just like to cope with their recessed bird skulls and inbred tier IPDS by getting a skin fade every week. I see these ethnic truecels sitting in the barber shops waiting to get their retarded haircuts every friday , it's a UK tradition for these subhumans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justadude, sytyl and Deleted member 6488
the other guys look worse than him man

NEVER MIND, THIS HIDEOUS SUBHUMAN HAS A GIRLFRIEND THAT MOGS HIM HARD TOO, THE BLACKPILL HAS BEEN CONCLUSIVELY DEBUNKED NIGGA

@Sikkunt23

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 4438
NEVER MIND, THIS HIDEOUS SUBHUMAN HAS A GIRLFRIEND THAT MOGS HIM HARD TOO, THE BLACKPILL HAS BEEN CONCLUSIVELY DEBUNKED NIGGA

@Sikkunt23

oh god....

please....someone bring me the rope....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell, Introvertednarc and 1 other person

@Sikkunt23

Status + rich + bad boy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
whats the point being here on this site right now

i want the knowledge about life that that guy has

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Introvertednarc
Status + rich + bad boy
I legit cringed when you called him a bad boy , I sincerely hope you’re being ironic Rn

EB0B8239 8997 40B2 ACFA AA4DF221B731

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person
So, I was casually scrolling through instagram this morning like an NPC faggot, when I came across this subhuman. I was expecting his profile to be filled with pictures of himself and other coping subhumans. But to my utter shock and disbelief, this narrow skulled, horse-faced, low-ipd, Jew-beaked shitskin actually has a baby with a woman who far outstrips his SMV and PSL.

Not only is this bitch regularly fucking this subhuman, but she went far enough to willingly procreate with him, let his subhuman genes mingle and recombine with hers, and carry his inferior offspring for 9 months. Is this bitch retarded?? Is the primitive part of this Woman's brain deficient? How could she not detect his utter subhumanity instantly? Why would she contaminate her family gene pool with his fashionmaxxed subhumanity?

Jfl, this guy, who I mog to oblivion btw, is the exact type who'd make fun of me for being a high-inhib, introvert. I rarely leave the house these days, so can some other UK curries please help me comprehend what is going on here @TubOfLard @aestheticallypleasin @JamesHowlett @MakinItHappen . Is Gymmaxxing, NTmaxxing and fashionmaxxing the way forward? Or is this girl just mentally deficient?

This was posted in ratings, so rate this subhuman while you're at it. Thank you.
View attachment 482676View attachment 482677View attachment 482679View attachment 482680View attachment 482681

Apart from nose i dont know how hes subhuman decent eye area and a good jaw and a good skin tonne for a indian

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
Apart from nose i dont know how hes subhuman decent eye area and a good jaw and a good skin tonne for a indian
Death tier Long midface , bug eyes , and how is his jaw good jfl ??

@Sikkunt23

he mogs her bhai

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Didn’t u just say u like masculine women. Ur making me so confused son
I meant white girls that look like this, ones that have a strong jawline

that guys gf or wife w.e it is looks like a tranny from sao paolo or some shit tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
lmao
he he has the typical arab/paki haircut and beard

imo they both look like shit to me, if I was a girl I would be repulsed by him and if she were to offer me her vagina I would decline
Indeed son , I agree , I’m prettier than her tbh . keep your standards high king 👑

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
@Introvertednarc

no sleep grind my guy??

• JFL
Indeed son , I agree , I’m prettier than her tbh . keep your standards high king 👑
I think the reason people think he might look good is because he is fashionmaxxed/nt looking.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6488
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
This guy unironically lifemogs most of the forum. St. Ratcel pill.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and sytyl
This is how I imagine @NordicIranian looks like tbh

bump

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Introvertednarc
I find it funny that this guy mogs you to absolute death. You = dolphin faced BDD ridden cuck tbh
Yes keep making baseless assumptions when you haven’t even seen my frontal

He looks 4 psl

• Ugh..