Hunter Eyes are a PSL Meme

Hunter eyes are a meme

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
When I first joined this site, I though hunter eyes were ideal because I was still new to the blackpill, I thought guys like O'Pry, Barrett, and Depoot had ideal eye areas and I even thought I should get some surgery in the future so I can have eyes like that
Sean O'Pry - Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Height, In Relation, Nationality,  Body Measurement, Career
Jordan Barrett - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Elias de Poot | New York City - Adam Katz Sinding | Human reference, Head  anatomy, Interesting faces

But then I realized none of the slayers I know IRL have hunter eyes, they all have the high trust so called "prey" eyes
and to take that even further a lot of the actors women go crazy for have high trust so called "prey" eyes

For example Tom Welling, Henry Cavill, Brad Pitt

Tom Welling - Bio, Family, Trivia | Famous Birthdays

furthermore @austrianvirgin recently made a thread about @Salludon vs a popular actor, https://looksmax.org/threads/prime-appeal-mog-battle-salludon-vs-lorenzo-zurzolo.278720/

In that Lorenzo Zurzolo won by a landslide, and it's not hard to see why

VS

IDK about you but it seems like Salludon's eyes are kind of chinkish , not as appealing to women as PSL thinks they are

IMO the only "hunter eyes" that actually look good are David Gandy's and @brbbrah's avi Curry Meeks

I think the ideal eye area is in between like Paul Walker or this Dark Curry Chad

But Having the so called "prey" eyes isn't a bad thing tbh

Thoughts boyos, @SubhumanCurrycel, @looksmaxxer234, @sytyl, @Hozay, @kjsbdfiusdf, @TheCopefulCurry, @Sikkunt23, @Trungvu, @Biggdink, @personalityinkwell, @WadlowMaxxing, @BigBiceps, @tyronelite, @brbbrah , @RealLooksmaxxer, @BigBiceps

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Joe Rogancel, greeneyes and 22 others
Agreed, only gay fags think hunter eyes are ideal. the best eyes are a mix of hunter/prey like the above examples

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Ahrimancel, Lolcel and 8 others
Good thread. Hunter eyes are indeed a meme. When i first joined i felt a bit bad that my under eye support isnt that good and that my lower eyelid droops a bit but now i feel good about it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Lolcel, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
It isn't that it's a meme, more that it isn't a requirement to being attractive.

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94, Zeruel, Detective and 17 others
eyes exist on a spectrum of prey to hunter. As long as they're more on the hunter side then you're good. I disagree that they're a meme though. They always look aesthetic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Lolcel, AscendingHero and 9 others
Just have deep set almond eyes and you're fine in shape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 9344, AscendingHero and 3 others
When I first joined this site, I though hunter eyes were ideal because I was still new to the blackpill, I thought guys like O'Pry, Barrett, and Depoot had ideal eye areas and I even thought I should get some surgery in the future so I can have eyes like that
Sean O'Pry - Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Height, In Relation, Nationality,  Body Measurement, Career'Pry - Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Height, In Relation, Nationality,  Body Measurement, Career
View attachment 928961

But then I realized none of the slayers I know IRL have hunter eyes, they all have the high trust so called "prey" eyes
and to take that even further a lot of the actors women go crazy for have high trust so called "prey" eyes

View attachment 928969View attachment 928971

furthermore @austrianvirgin recently made a thread about @Salludon vs a popular actor, https://looksmax.org/threads/prime-appeal-mog-battle-salludon-vs-lorenzo-zurzolo.278720/

View attachment 928976View attachment 928977View attachment 928978 VS View attachment 928979View attachment 928981View attachment 928985

IDK about you but it seems like Salludon's eyes are kind of chinkish , not as appealing to women as PSL thinks they are

IMO the only "hunter eyes" that actually look good are David Gandy's and @brbbrah's avi Curry Meeks
View attachment 928986View attachment 928988

I think the ideal eye area is in between like Paul Walker or this Dark Curry Chad
View attachment 928994View attachment 928995

Thoughts boyos, @SubhumanCurrycel, @looksmaxxer234, @sytyl, @Hozay, @kjsbdfiusdf, @TheCopefulCurry, @Sikkunt23, @Trungvu, @Biggdink, @personalityinkwell, @WadlowMaxxing, @BigBiceps, @tyronelite, @brbbrah , @RealLooksmaxxer, @BigBiceps
This "dark curry chad" absolutely does not mog Salludon .

and the only reason salludon keeps losing these mog battles is because his selfies are compared to photos from professional shoots. tell him to dress like this and get pics with a background like this . he looks IDENTICAL to gandy here.

thats a bad pic of o pry too , it doesnt do him justice . see him in motion.

but i agree o poot looks weird . barrett still looked good in his prime but he looks shit because of other reasons now . anyway hunter eyes are normally better off with more masculine looking guys

people here dont rate the face, they rate the photo lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6723, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Disagree. When someone says hunter eye is bad, it's referring to extremely narrow eyes
Most of you posted are squinting, especially saludon.
This is what a true hunter eye looks like
Images

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2403 and 8 others
Yea. The hunter eyes guys here drool over don’t even look good.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Lolcel, Deleted member 9344 and 5 others
It's not about "hunter eyes", it's about having vertically narrow, horizontally long eyes with little to no eyelid exposure. Example would be Chico's:
59f4bebda24982a233c89e141e3805971

The reason De Poot eyes don't look good is because they're to the extreme of the "hunter" spectrum, making him look like an angry incel. When it comes to aesthetics, it's all about balance. Which is why Welling, Pitt and Cavill all have vertically narrow, no scleral show, horizontally lengthy eyes with very little to none upper eyelid exposure:
Henry Cavill MEGAMAN1
Tom welling  01
A931be160acaacb538e2bb9ebade635c1

Obviously, Cavill and Welling's eyes can be "better", but they're good enough not to be a falio and the good coloring elevates them to a halo.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, AscendingHero, Fath0039 and 6 others
They are attractive despite having prey is, not because of it

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
nah hunter eyes are legit
barrett, o pry, depoot would look worse without hunter eyes tbh

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777 and magnificentcel
It's not about "hunter eyes", it's about having vertically narrow, horizontally long eyes with little to no eyelid exposure. Example would be Chico's:
View attachment 929095

The reason De Poot eyes don't look good is because they're to the extreme of the "hunter" spectrum, making him look like an angry incel. When it comes to aesthetics, it's all about balance. Which is why Welling, Pitt and Cavill all have vertically narrow, no scleral show, horizontally lengthy eyes with very little to none upper eyelid exposure:
View attachment 929106View attachment 929108View attachment 929110

Obviously, Cavill and Welling's eyes can be "better", but they're good enough not to be a falio and the good coloring elevates them to a halo.
agree, pfl and pfh is the most important thing in the eye area

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Fath0039
Sean O'Pry - Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Height, In Relation, Nationality,  Body Measurement, Career'Pry - Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Height, In Relation, Nationality,  Body Measurement, Career
View attachment 928961

View attachment 928976View attachment 928977View attachment 928978 VS View attachment 928979View attachment 928981View attachment 928985

I would've disagreed with you days ago but recently I'm starting to regret holding my eyes. Some hooding is good but too much just looks retarded.

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
"Hunter eyes are a meme" always comes from niggas with bugged subhuman eyes trying to cope as hard as they can, despite the fact that even though they have the supposed attractive eyes (non-hunter) they are still incel subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: t50prince, STEVE GAMING, AscendingHero and 6 others
"Hunter eyes are a meme" always comes from niggas with bugged subhuman eyes trying to cope as hard as they can, despite the fact that even though they have the supposed attractive eyes (non-hunter) they are still incel subhumans.
Yeah because eyes alone doesnt make you goodlooking

hey hey hey hey hey

droopy prettyboy eyes mog thats all im sayin

hunter eyes that are only created by squinting are an insane meme
like salludon. barrett occasionally etc.

only gandy has real good looking hunter eyes tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copeful, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
Yes and no at the same time

View attachment 928961

hooding is a meme
so is pfh/little slit eyes

Yea bro that’s why girls prefer Vinnie over barrett or depoot

• +1
Reactions: TRNA and Looks234
View attachment 929009View attachment 929011

and the only reason salludon keeps losing these mog battles is because his selfies are compared to photos from professional shoots. tell him to dress like this and get pics with a background like this . he looks IDENTICAL to gandy here.
View attachment 929016

but i agree o poot looks weird . barrett still looked good in his prime but he looks shit because of other reasons now . anyway hunter eyes are normally better off with more masculine looking guys

First off I never said the Dark Curry Chad Mogged Salludon, Salludon Mogs him because of slightly better harmony and better coloring I said dark curry's eyes were more appealing to women,
, come on bro salludon looks like a fucking chink with all his squinting, he can easily become a male model because male modelling is mostly about striking unique features which is what overly hooded hunter eyes is, all these guys below smv mog salludon, even without money and status, and have much more appealing eyes

before you say the black guy doesn't mog @Salludon, bro we both know that Tyrone has more SMV than Chaddam, same how white chad mogs all,

all these guys I posted above also mog O'Pry, Barrett, and Depoot in smv

Also Jaw is Law so if you don't think this Curry Chad will slay despite having "prey" eyes, idk what to tell you, @zaynbrah

Also you're right O'pry does look better in motion and even in pictures like this one

But to act like Hunter eyes are ideal is cope since most IRL slayers don't have them, they have eyes like the guys I posted and have a great Jawline, and same thing with hollywood actors, Jaw is Law

Barrett had appeal to JB's but is now a bloated looking tranny, Depoot only has appeal to Columbine fangirls goth emo werido bitches

View attachment 929095

View attachment 929106View attachment 929108View attachment 929110

Exactly Having eyes like Pitt
and Walker
is ideal, clearly women find this eye shape the most attractive, not male model hunter eyes

Disagree. When someone says hunter eye is bad, it's referring to extremely narrow eyes
Most of you posted are squinting, especially saludon.
This is what a true hunter eye looks like
View attachment 929012
Yes Tom Cruise has the hunter eyes
and it looks good on him, and he even has scleral show, like Lorenzo Zurzolo, I even think Jason Momoa with a heavy browridge has a good eyearea which is more appealing than O'Pry's

They are attractive despite having prey is, not because of it
"Mogger" Hunter eyes Indeed

@SubhumanCurrycel, @looksmaxxer234, @sytyl, @Hozay, @kjsbdfiusdf, @TheCopefulCurry, @Sikkunt23, @Trungvu, @Biggdink, @personalityinkwell, @WadlowMaxxing, @BigBiceps, @tyronelite, @brbbrah , @RealLooksmaxxer, , @austrianvirgin [/B]

Attachments

• 1610666357845.png
    1610666357845.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Copeful, Deleted member 7580 and 6 others
Almond eyes with little UEE mogs

View attachment 929009View attachment 929011

View attachment 929016

This is a major cope
Women can sniff out a bad picture like its nothing. They have lookism vision from birth son

First off I never said the Dark Curry Chad Mogged Salludon, Salludon Mogs him because of slightly better harmony and better coloring I said dark curry's eyes were more appealing to women, View attachment 929156View attachment 929159, come on bro salludon looks like a fucking chink with all his squinting, he can easily become a male model because male modelling is mostly about striking unique features which is what overly hooded hunter eyes is, all these guys below smv mog salludon, even without money and status, and have much more appealing eyes
View attachment 929165View attachment 929169View attachment 929171View attachment 929174View attachment 929177
before you say the black guy doesn't mog @Salludon, bro we both know that Tyrone has more SMV than Chaddam, same how white chad mogs all,

all these guys I posted above also mog O'Pry, Barrett, and Depoot in smv

Also Jaw is Law so if you don't think this Curry Chad will slay despite having "prey" eyes, idk what to tell you, @zaynbrah
View attachment 929185

Also you're right O'pry does look better in motion and even in pictures like this one

But to act like Hunter eyes are ideal is cope since most IRL slayers don't have them, they have eyes like the guys I posted and have a great Jawline, and same thing with hollywood actors, Jaw is Law

Barrett had appeal to JB's but is now a bloated looking tranny, Depoot only has appeal to Columbine fangirls goth emo werido bitches

Exactly Having eyes like Pitt View attachment 929191 and WalkerView attachment 929193 is ideal, clearly women find this eye shape the most attractive, not male model hunter eyes

Yes Tom Cruise has the hunter eyes View attachment 929198 and it looks good on him, and he even has scleral show, like Lorenzo Zurzolo, I even think Jason Momoa with a heavy browridge has a good eyearea which is more appealing than O'Pry's View attachment 929206

"Mogger" Hunter eyes Indeed
View attachment 929207

@SubhumanCurrycel, @looksmaxxer234, @sytyl, @Hozay, @kjsbdfiusdf, @TheCopefulCurry, @Sikkunt23, @Trungvu, @Biggdink, @personalityinkwell, @WadlowMaxxing, @BigBiceps, @tyronelite, @brbbrah , @RealLooksmaxxer, , @austrianvirgin [/B]

And that curry guy isnt a slayer. Hes like mid tier normie. According to tinder he does extremely bad lol

It isn't that it's a meme, more that it isn't a requirement to being attractive.
THIS TBH, mods pin this post @Alexanderr @knajjd @Gargantuan @Kingkellz @Lorsss